[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know if your supposed to do this or not, but someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: rain.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
I don't know if your supposed to do this or not, but someone recommend me a movie that'll help me totally escape so I don't kill myself.
>>
what kind do you like nig nog
>>
>>69761085
I think I am good with most things. Although I do like weird. Also nothing with a love story as the main focus for a few reasons.
>>
Lotr trilogy will set your real like back 9 hours
>>
>>69761140
Return of the living dead
>>
I think I am going to try Holy Mountain. Is there any reason why I should not?
>>
>>69761224
Oh, that sounds good too.
>>
>>69761033
Try 21/22 Jump Street if you want comfy comedies
>>
Into the wild is pretty comfy
>>
File: who_framed_roger_rabbit.jpg (1 MB, 1976x2937) Image search: [Google]
who_framed_roger_rabbit.jpg
1 MB, 1976x2937
>>69761033
>>
File: quick_and_the_dead_the.jpg (83 KB, 500x744) Image search: [Google]
quick_and_the_dead_the.jpg
83 KB, 500x744
>>
>>69761375
this movie is underrated
>>
Thank you everyone.
>>
>>69761140
Dragonballz lord slug
>>
File: sword_and_the_sorcerer_ver2.jpg (86 KB, 495x755) Image search: [Google]
sword_and_the_sorcerer_ver2.jpg
86 KB, 495x755
Sword and the Sorcerer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDvuBY97cD4
>>
>>69761408
Come back when you need more cinema or kino
>>
>>69761408

Hope you feel better soon, pham. Bitches aren't worth killing yourself over.
>>
>>69761882
not bitches exclusivly. Bitches ain't shit but a small part of a larger problem
>>
Take about 450ug lsd and watch dbz and Akira and I bet you feel less depressed
>>
>>69761140
John Dies At The End might scratch your itch, although there is a love subplot that I hate (first off it's not at all lile the books, second it's really unnecessary amongst all the absolute soul-sucking insanity)
>>
>>69762680
wish I had the money for LSD
>>
I know this is /tv/ but don't rule out a book.
Go ask /lit/ in a thread like this if you're interested.
Literature can, more than any other medium in my opinion, help to cast light on issues that you may be facing in your own life, or help you to look at things in a different way, or escape for a while.
Also OP, don't be afraid to look for help if you need it, whether professional or otherwise, even if you only need it for a minute.
>>
tbf you might be better off playing an immersive video game. You'd get a lot more mileage out of it.
>>
>>69761033
Taxi Driver
>>
>>69761033
Wait so you want to escape for a max of three hours and then still kill yourself? I guess I'll recommend you the extended lord of the rings trilogy to keep you alive awhile and hopefully change your mind.
>>
>>69761425
A classic
>>
File: thehidden.jpg (10 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
thehidden.jpg
10 KB, 184x273
>>69761140
The Hidden (1987). Its an awesome action/sci-fi/horror with GOAT car chases, Kyle MacClachlan awesome body horror and not a love interest in sight.
>>
return to oz
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.