[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MADMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 1024x1366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 1024x1366
Honest thoughts on Jared Leto's Joker?
I think he will do great. He's the only reason I'm watching Suicide Squad.
>>
>>69760356

>hot topic batman leggings

THIS IS PROOF PEOPLE
>>
The personality is right but why is he dressed like some pimp nigger? Come on man
>>
remind me again guys, who's gonna freak?
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1024x1024
>>
>>69760356

mom's gonna take a fat shit in my dirty clothes hamper
>>
>>69760428
MOM?
>>
>>69760356
the problem is not jarded leto, its the artistic direction they took to make it look like white trash trying hard to be accepted by the ghetto
>>
>>69760356
>The Batman logo on his tights (available at Hot Topic!) is the old Burton one and not the one used in BvS or SS

EXPLAIN THIS? Will he break the fourth wall?
>>
how many outfits will jokester have in the movie
>>
>>69760436
>using gold necklaces as shoe laces
what an absolute nut job!
>>
>>69761309
Holy shit I just noticed
>>
LIGHTS
>>
>>69761346
MOMS
>>
>>69760356
ITS OFFICIAL

MEN CAN WEAR LEGGINGS

THANK YOU LETO
>>
>>69760428
My mom is gonna freak
>>
>>69760619
Why is that wrong? Joker is a weird fucker.
>>
Personally, I'm not going to see it because of Will Smith. I think he's going to be distracting and had too much done to pander to him.
>>
>>69760356
>it is now acceptable for men to wear leggings
Fuck you Leto, I really didn't need to be able to fap even more often.
>>
My mom freaked
>>
>>69762230

Please Shia was doing that shit 2 years ago
>>
>>69762305
HOL UP
>>
>>69761447
FREAKS
>>
time for a JOKER UPDATE

>da da da dun da dun
>dah dah dah dah daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

>IT WAS JUST A TRIBUTE
>>
Only salvageable by making it a fanboyish Jason Todd or by making him an Escape from New York-ish type fancyfuck villain.
>>
>>69760356
>the joker should be a gaudy, white trash with money, methhead.
>>
Im worried about the SS guys when they confront the Bat of Murder. There is literally no chance he doesn't kill at least 3 of them.

Unless the Batman segments happen in the past where Batman still had his no killing rule.

I actually the Bat of Murder and I dont want to see him holding back in this movie.
>>
>>69763439

So, Riff Raff then?
>>
>>69760356
I think jared leto was the absolute perfect casting for the joker and the look is pretty risky in the sense that they obviously knew they were gonna piss off REAL fans with it, but i'm pretty open to this new interpretation of him being like a weird flashy gangster type. In the end there's some true potential here but if it tanks it's gonna tank fucking hard and I sincerely hope it doesn't
>>
>>69763588

it's not riff raff you fucking pleb

it's dangeruss

youtube it faggot
>>
>>69763601
Also has there ever really been a bad joker interpretation, to me it's one of those fool proof roles where any actor who gets the privilege to play him always knocks it out of the park because it's such a simple yet fun to play role, I predict if nothing else the joker in this film will be the shining diamond among a painfully average film
>>
>>69760436
Wait a gosh dang minute. That SHOE has a MOUTH!??
>>
>>69760356
Jared Leto probably won't be that bad desu. But if the trailers are any indication, the writing is going to be absolute garbage.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.