[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /tv/ ever been to a drive in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: drivein.jpg (49 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
drivein.jpg
49 KB, 720x481
Has /tv/ ever been to a drive in?
>>
Yes, our family use to bring Pizza Hut, a big bag of walmart popcorn and soda. The last movie I remember watching there was a double feature of Twister and some other movie.
>>
once or twice my grandmother and grandfather brought me to one, I forget what we saw because I was more interested in the burgers that came in little tin wrappers
>>
I did when I was a kid like in the 80s but not since. There's a good newish one a couple hours from here that I keep wanting to try. Mostly flicks but still.
>>
Yes, but it wasn't in use so it was just an empty lot. Pretty unimpressive.
>>
>>69759046
I go with my friends once or twice a month during the summer.
>>
File: gooes.jpg (6 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
gooes.jpg
6 KB, 192x263
>>69759046
No I just drive.
>>
I saw the first X-Men movie in a drive in. My grandmother lived in a small town in New Mexico that still had one at the time..
>>
I went with my family once. It was fun even though the movie was bad (Iron Man 2).
>>
yes. i saw bad boys 2 lol
>>
>>69759046
Not only have I been to a drive in, but I saw Small Soldiers at the drive in as a kid
>>
Yes they are all gone from my area now but I saw Silence of the Lambs, Jurassic Park, and many more in the 90's it was about 5 mins from my house. We would get in our pajamas, blankets, pillows, and snacks. Thanks anon now you got me all sad missing these times.
>>
>>69759046
I used to when I was a kid, yeah. Then they demolished it and built condos.

I remember not being able to see much and we never brought outside food so it wasn't an amazing experience or anything.
>>
>>69759383
I saw Small Soldiers at my uncles house. I remember laying on my stomach on the floor and him fondling my ass while the spice girls played.
>>
File: 1bFcg3Y.jpg (53 KB, 1278x709) Image search: [Google]
1bFcg3Y.jpg
53 KB, 1278x709
>>69759046
Sure did, OP. The sex was great.
>>
When I was young. I'm pretty sure it was Jumanji
>>
>>69759046
I saw Transformers and WALL-E at drive ins
>>
Yeah there is one in my hometown. I took my little sister to see kung fu panda 3 last time I visited.
It was actually for me to see it.
>>
Yeah. Meeting friends there and drinking beer was a great thing to do on the weekend during the summer when I was in high school and college.
>>
>>69759046
Last time i went was a double feature of Salt and I want to say Wanted, for some reason i think it was Get Smart but that's 2 years later.
It was hot, terrible quality video and even worse audio. would not anticipate doing it again.
>>
>>69759046
I saw flight of the Navigator when it came out with my parents.
>>
>>69759046

>planting large bushes in front of a ground-level marque

Who was the genius that came up with that landscaping idea?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.