[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this made?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why was this made?
>>
>>69758822
It was setting up the CEU: cartoon cinematic universe.

They were going to make Jimmy neutron v Shrek: Dawn of justice next but they scraped it
>>
no u
>>
>>69758864
*cartoon Expanded universe
>>
It's actually pretty good tbqhwyf
>>
>>69758822

Cartoon Network was kicking Nickelodeon's ass, what better way to fight back than to sell a notDexter's Lab movie.
>>
Why was Patrick Stewart in this?
>>
OP's mom should've swallowed him
>>
>It's not rocket science
>oh wait, I guess it is
>>
>Leon!!
>>
actually think it's pretty good TBQHWYL
>>
To prove that an animated movie could be made with Over the Counter technology
>>
Bond with me Jimmy
>>
>>69758945

Do we have any evidence that this was what was discussed in Nickelodeon's board-rooms?

That sounds plausible though.
>>
File: Pff!.png (220 KB, 1776x1002) Image search: [Google]
Pff!.png
220 KB, 1776x1002
>>69758822

>Advertising on the poster that the music of Aaron Carter and Nsync is in your movie
>>
>>69758822
To create the long running tradition of releasing cartoon series based on Nickelodeon movies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.