[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they talk about this episode anymore? It seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: southpark.jpg (45 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
southpark.jpg
45 KB, 960x540
Why don't they talk about this episode anymore? It seems like it would be really relevant these days? Are they ashamed?
>>
They don't want to recieve mail-bombs and threats of having their children killed and eaten.

Trannies are fucking damaged. They go INSANE when you question/criticize them.
>>
>>69755181

I don't watch South Park. Whats wrong with that character? Why does he have that hump?
>>
It's a bad episode. They should be more subtle
>>
1. Who is 'they'?
2. Why would they be talking about an episode from over 10 years ago
3. Go back to /pol/
>>
>>69755181
No, that would piss off all the trannies that came out of the wood work after gay marriage was allowed

Just like everyone predicted would happen.

Mark my words, once the tranny thing gains acceptance, furries and animal fuckers are next.
>>
>>69755384
he realised that he was a dolphin born in a man's body and got plastic surgery to look like a dolphin.
>>
>>69755181
Trey and Matt backpedaled on it when they realized they were on the wrong side of history.

This article is about a month old, how old is that episode?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/26/all-the-things-you-can-no-longer-buy-if-you-re-really-boycotting-trans-friendly-businesses.htm
l>>69755336
We didnt draw "first blood" anon.
>>
>>69755384
Kyle's father always wanted to be a dolphin, so he got turned into one, jewfin. Kyle got turned into a tall negro so he would be good at basketball
>>
>>69755457
Of course, just like how marijuana is clearly a gateway drug to crack and heroin. Listen guys like us know this, but the rest of these poor souls are just asleep to the truth. And don't get me started on chemtrails.
>>
File: 1462570688574.png (241 KB, 496x525) Image search: [Google]
1462570688574.png
241 KB, 496x525
>>69755336
Comment reminds me of the time Ben Shaprio called a tranny a 'he', hilarious video.
https://youtu.be/YgQy70_LPS4
>>
>>69755384
That episode basically rips on trannies. First off Mr. Garrison gets a sex change, and then Kyle wants leg implants to become a basketball player, and then the guy in the image (Kyle's father), who had a dream of always being a dolphin, is convinced he is truly a dolphin-kin and the doctor starts modifying him as well (that hump is a fin).

It turns out when Mr Garrison had the sex change, his testicals went into Kyle's knees, and he wants to get them back because he has second thoughts, but Kyle's new legs explode on the basketball court during a crucial game. Kyle's father obviously winds up with major health problems from his modification. In the end Kyle and his father get "fixed" back to normal, while Garrison has to deal with his sex change. I think the token moral message was about coming to terms with who you are rather than trying to modify your body, but it's been awhile and I don't remember.
>>
>>69755627
Pretty sure they actually show footage from a real sex change in the beginning of that episode, or it may've just been on the dvd.
>>
>>69755570
Na, that shit needs to be legalized as it does nothing but cause violence and gangs much like prohibition did.

I am not saying we should make trannies illegal, just that it should not be any more acceptable for a medical professional to cut off someones dick for no reason other than some delusion that they don't like it.
>>
>>69755570
except it already happen when it came to gays and trannies
>>
>>69755570
You are right, if we don't step in right now the government may build a gigant center dedicated to spying the whole country's internet usage.
I love how shills think they still get to act smug after they constantly get proven wrong but that's the left for you
>>
way ahead of it's time
>>
>>69755181
Because sometimes when Matt and Trey lampoon something they actually have a strong opinion on they do it so well people don't even want to acknowledge it because to do so would just to be acknowledging their own loss in the discourse.
>>
>>69755808
What happened? Is there a big push for furry and beastiality acceptance in congress?
>>69755831
I'm confused about who is acting smug or what the NSA has to do with anything ITT.
>>
>>69755959
>Is there a big push for furry and beastiality acceptance in congress?

Congress is the filter for what society deems acceptable, we're on the slope friend, animal fuckers and child diddlers are part of the whole "Love is love" movement of the left.
>>
>>69755484
Jesus fuck is that all you shitheads do, regurgitate your stupid catch phrases?
>muh wrong side of history
>muh man children

The battle cries of the easily confused pleb. I guess it's best to stick to the script
>>
>>69756013
The slippery slope argument is nonsense which is why I initially mentioned the idea that marijuana was considered to be a gateway drug to much harder things and that's since legalization that's just been proven to not be the case. The same percentage of society that previously wanted to get a sex change existed 10, 20, and 100 years ago and no law or social movement is making more people jump on the bandwagon. The same goes for pedophiles or people that want to fuck sheep. Those people have always existed and always will exist, it just doesn't make sense that culturally not vilifying someone for doing something that doesn't effect anyone would make it socially acceptable to no longer vilify behavior that definitely does harm others and the rest of society.
>>
File: 2XaY0cLV6OY.jpg (18 KB, 519x416) Image search: [Google]
2XaY0cLV6OY.jpg
18 KB, 519x416
>>69755181
>I love George Bush and I love my gun.
What did Trey mean by this?
>>
I think they said if you're reasonably sane, you'll realize you can't truly change your appearance.

Mr. Garrison is crazy.
>>
>>69756256
get a load of this bigot.

Are you saying trans are outcasts? We'll become a bigger movement then you think racist transphobe
>>
File: semperfi.png (903 KB, 705x711) Image search: [Google]
semperfi.png
903 KB, 705x711
>>69756923
>if you're reasonably sane, you'll realize you can't truly change your appearance.
Oh, you can't? Shit. Well don't tell her, she's gonna be so pissed!
>>
>>69755708
No they really do show it.
>>
>>69755627
Is that the one where Garrison was scissoring with a lesbian, or was that the next one?
>>
>>69757169
That's a much later ep.
>>
>>69755181

>>69755336
this
>>
>>69755413
>tumblr telling people to go anywhere
go back to demi-queer gender binary blog you spastic faggot
>>
Amazing episode. I crack up every time Kyle's dad asks where the dolphin seating is.
>>
What would the reaction be like today if this episode came out? I think people would majorly miss the whole point of the episode about being comfortable in your own skin while throwing hissy fits.
>>
>>69756819
it means he's gonna rape you
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.