[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>69754730
Too much time on his hands?
>>
>>69754730
His brother was his father.
>>
>>69754730
Bitterness toward technology after automated slaughterhouses led to his unemployment. Also he's a Texan.
>>
>>69754730

The better question is why the truckdriver and Sally didn't drive away when being chased by Leatherface. Why?
>>
File: HEY-ITS-FRANKLIN2.jpg (32 KB, 475x267) Image search: [Google]
HEY-ITS-FRANKLIN2.jpg
32 KB, 475x267
nothing, he was just fucking around

this guy went too far though and made him snap
>>
>>69754898
I was so glad when that stupid faggot was slashed up and was completely helpless
>>
>>69754953
same .. by far one of the most annoying movie characters
>>
>>69754730
IT WAS JUST A PRANK, BRO!
>>
his mother was his sister
>>
he was just trying to earn an honest living as a photographer
>>
>>69754730
WASP genes.
>>
>>69754730
>get me James Franco's non-union double!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.