[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there hope he may change his mind? I was so looking forward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 470x313
Is there hope he may change his mind?

I was so looking forward to seeing him and Waltz back in a sequel to Spectre ;_;
>>
>>69753333
He'll be fine
>>
>>69753333
From what I understand, he's still under contract for one more Bond film. He just turned down the option to do two more beyond that.
>>
>>69753458
Well let's hope MBM somehow gets him to participate.

Since he turned down over 100 million... what else can they offer him?

Doesnt Craig know that without Bond he will become Brendan Fraser, and any other actor who is disappeared off Hollywood, never to be cast in big productions ever again.
>>
>>69753333

good fucking riddance. choosing a grandpa to play Bond was one of the worst decisions ever
>>
>>69753697
He's younger than both Brosnan and Moore were at their close and started younger than most bonds
>>
>>69753728
This.

Bond should always be 36 - late 40s.

I will never watch Bond films if they cast a 25 year old for example.

Way too young. I hated the young devo actor in Kingsman. He ruined it for me.
>>
>>69753678
He was never in blockbusters anyway. He'll go back to the small roles and films he used to do. Not to mention, he seems pretty bright and isn't being fucked from all directions with child support.
>>
>>69753678
>he turned down over 100 million
source me
>>
File: images.jpg (31 KB, 323x456) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31 KB, 323x456
>>69753837
Hey Brendan does smaller roles still. Not a lot but he tries.

I liked that film he did with Ford where he was trying to help his kid's health (how ironic).
>>
First of all, let's wait until he himself confirms it. Second, he apparently turned down a deal for TWO more Bond films, nothing says he won't do one more.
>>
File: 40383736.png (627 KB, 1440x1417) Image search: [Google]
40383736.png
627 KB, 1440x1417
>>69753972
If Michael Fassbender or Damian Lewis do not play Bond next, I am done watching the series.
>>
File: 1458057695616.png (372 KB, 372x576) Image search: [Google]
1458057695616.png
372 KB, 372x576
>>69754058
>>
>>69754058
Yeah, true. Wonder if he ever feels like it's pointless since he'll just be bled dry by the leeches.
>>
>>69754059
We can only hope.

Please still with MGM Mr Craig!
>>
>>69754121
A ginger can't be Bond, it just wouldn't work.
>>
He said he'd rather kill himself than do Bond again. Which is a shame, he's the second best one after early Connery.
>>
>>69754433

>Craig
>a good Bond

kek. its Lazenby > Connery > Brosnan
>>
>>69753697
This, I really hope they get a real man, like Idris Elba
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>craig
>bond
>>
>>69754133
>Based on a true story
His life? Kek

Nah all seriousness, I really feel for Brendan and deciding to do a film like that must have been so hard.
>>
>>69754601
Man, I actually really like Elba but I can't take more of this blackwashing shit. Jesus, why did the liberals have to shove it down my throat? Now i'm becoming a nazi.
>>
spectre was so bad i hope he dies
>>
>>69754634
this is a shit meme
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 470x313
>>69754215
Damian is the best choice.

Have you watched Homeland?

Imagine Ben Afflecki as the villain kek
>>
File: LLQl-.jpg (85 KB, 816x549) Image search: [Google]
LLQl-.jpg
85 KB, 816x549
>>69755015
>wishing an actor to die cos you didnt like a movie he was in
This is a whole new level of autism

Besides, fuck you. Spectre is a 7/10 spy flick.

It had amazing locations (way better than boring Skyfall London), a great opening 1 camera shot, Waltz was brilliant as the villain (even though he was written terribly and hardly had any screen time).

Its as if they tried to step up from Skyfall - as they did location wise, I liked how they brought Q into the field etc, but they just did not manage to make a professional Bond piece, leaving those who saw it stunned and surprised.

All those who hated it are saying this because they obviously wanted more to happen as well as a better script and story BUT all in all it isnt that bad as people say.

I loved the henchman which reminded me of a Connery Villain era. The movie did great too not relying just on action as Quantum did but rather had some excellent slow dialogue driven scenes such as when we first see Blofeld - I loved how they kept him in the shadows as Bond was watching him from above. That car chase though which followed was so mediocore. My dad who is a Bond fan was like "wtf is this shit" after he brougut up discussion of that night car chase.

So again, some parts were way better than Skyfall, other parts severily lacked.

7/10 I give it. Liked the small comedic scene when Craig fell on that couch at beginning - reminded me of a Brosnan like scene.
>>
>>69755052
This
>>
>>69755334
the movie was trash

by the time they got to the train I was already considering jumping in front of one.
>>
>>69755334
spectre was shit (production wise)

sony knew 007 with daniel craig was a sinking ship so they're waiting for the next "it" male

10 bucks says non-white probably bisexual to captivate a newer audience.
>>
>>69755443
If you tell me that u rate Quantum of Solace 9/10 and a way better film than Spectre then I am considerably jumping in front of one as well
>>
>>69755486
I wont be watching Bond films if they do this.

Damian or Fassbender otherwise to hell with the series.
>>
>>69755498
haven't seen it

>>69755530
i'm already done with this series
>>
>>69755590
Watch Skyfall (8/10) if you havent and then drop it.
>>
>>69755621
I dunno the whole spy thing doesn't really appeal to me after this particular film

If I can't think of anything to watch I guess i'll try again
>>
File: images (62).jpg (28 KB, 597x246) Image search: [Google]
images (62).jpg
28 KB, 597x246
>>69755716

Quantum isnt a spy movie though so you may enjoy that.

It was basically a Jason Bourne film. Even the fast cutting Bourne camera cuts were featured in here. The only thing Bond like is the way his girlfriend dies (similar fashion to the one in Goldfinger) covered in oil instead of gold.

Dw this isnt really a spoiler cos this chick only has 5 minutes worth of screen time as Bond meets her, bangs her and then she winds up dead. So not exactly a gf but was meant to be some undercover agent.

The opening car chase was pretty cool though as well as the plane chase (yes Bond manages to get himself on a plane and is being chased by another plane lol).

I wish they actually tried to make it a Bond spy movie but oh well.

Sorry if you read this twice as I deleted my other reply and was fixing it up.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.