[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Earth 2's Hal Jordan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
It's Earth 2's Hal Jordan
>>
it's Eddie
>>
how is it barry defeats any of these people? every single one of them so far has been stronger and faster.

Wells knew the secret to being faster and was way smarter

Zoom has been faster for most of it and seems to be able to dial all 10 fucking chevrons
>>
I loved how Barry instantly fell in love with this guy after being trapped in the same room with him for a day
Not even joking that was pretty funny
>>
>>69753391
when bardo got the tachyons he became faster than zoom
>>
>>69753391
Barry got a direct phone call with the speed force and can now make his costume out of it so I think he's caught up to Zoom, half the series was spent trying to catch up so it's not hard to imagine that he did so for the last 2 episodes.
>>
>>69753553
>can now make his costume out of it
???
>>
>>69753633
do you even watch the flash stupid nigger? When Barry was hit by the particle accelerator for the 2nd time, his costume was left behind and burned af. When he returned from the speedforce, he had a new costume
>>
>>69753633
In the comics Wally and I think Barry just get costumed out of the speedforce and so does Barry now. When he comes out he has a new costume and when Zoom takes his father he instantly changes into the costume.
>>
>>69753312
It is actually Ronnie Raymond, he fell through the singularity when firestorm exploded and has been stuck there ever since. Zoom is holding him there in the hopes that Caitlin will move on with him and if not, will use him as leverage.
>>
>>69753761
that's really dumb considering zoom let caitlyn go
>>
>>69753927
or did he? dun dun duuunnnnnn
>>
>>69753312
It's John Wesley Shipp as Jay Garrick
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.