[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been watching this for 20 minutes now, when does it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Interview.jpg (112 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Interview.jpg
112 KB, 500x750
I've been watching this for 20 minutes now, when does it get funny?
>>
At minuet 21
>>
>>69751388
At the end when they sing Katy Perry.
>>
About 22 minutes in
>>
gay jokes: the flick
>>
It was fun watching this with /tv/ when it was leaked. I wish we'd do that more often
>>
>>69751388
DUDE YOU FORGOT THE WEED LMOA XD
>>
>>69751532
I already blazed up and it still isn't working. Franco is very cringe-worthy so far.
>>
https://youtu.be/r3tnWyHDmdI
This is when
>>
>>69751593
It really wasn't good anon. Sony created the controversy to hype it up when it came out.
>>
>>69751593
Franco is the best part of it, if you don't like it yet, give up.
>>
>>69751814
Yeah I turned it off after the guard tried to eat the ricin. A waste of time.
>>
>>69751529

Yeah don't worry man we'll spend more time streaming together, just things have been busy at work, you know? Just wait a while longer, we'll surely have a good time
>>
>>69751388
It does not. But at least with the hacking scandal that surrounded it means that we don't have to sit through an execrable Amazing Spider-Man 3 now that half of all that was good about the previous two films was gone.
>>
I laughed when Guy Fieri appeared
>>
Of all the Seth Rogen movies, this ranks pretty low.
>>
Any qt Lizzy scenes in it?
>>
>stole 2 copies of the poster used when the filmed was banned from the dumpster of the cinema I worked for
>they go for almost $200 each on ebay
I don't know if I should hold on to them or sell already
>>
the only funny part is when franco does an asian accent.
>>
>>69753077
I was surprised at how many politically incorrect jokes there were in the movie, the height being "don't shake his hand... he's a jew".
>>
>>69751388
The credits are the punchline.

The joke is that you'll never get the time back that you just wasted.
>>
>>69751388
WHO THE FUCK IS BOROMIR?
>>
Did anybody else love the shot when Nguyen pulls out the RPK and the fucks up the goons on the other side of the door?
>>
>>69753686
no
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.