[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOST finale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: j_j_abrams_still_smarts_from.jpg (61 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
j_j_abrams_still_smarts_from.jpg
61 KB, 600x337
Just finished watching this. How did the finale disappoint people? You could see it coming from a mile away. I thinks it ends the show very well.
>>
>>69748990
>How did the finale disappoint people?
>You could see it coming from a mile away.
>>
it was g a y
>>
>>69749268
>implying that's bad
>>
LOST is one of the worst shows that had ever aired that people think is somehow good.
>>
>>69749318
no u
>>
>>69749364
It was okay for its time.
>>
>>69749504
it aired after the wire and the sopranos, so no, it definitely wasn't.
>>
>>69749504

>for its time

Millenials acting like 10 years is a generation.
>>
>>69748990

the ending was horrible
>>
>>69748990
Casual scum who never watched it all, tuning in to see how it ends and ended up confused and angry
>>
>>69749576
nigga im not a millenial
>>
>>69749546
the ending fit the show for me,same as the ending to the sopranos and the ending to the wire
>>
>>69748990
Because the people who were let down were those who got caught up in all of the crazy theories and who over-analyzed every single minute detail of the show, and expected the finale to be one big Q&A session where their 'questions' would be answered. That was never going to happen and those kinds of people who were wanting or expecting it to had no idea what show they were watching. Lost was a character drama first and foremost; the mysteries and the Island were a backdrop and a metaphor
>>
>>69749738
Too bad the journey there was 6 years of wasted time.
>>
>>69749766
You are absolutely right man. I dont undersand how people can get so engrossed in a TV show that they end up making up crazy theories. You can only get disapponited by the show.
>>
>>69749767
It's not like they were forced to watch it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.