[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive seen x-men apocalypse and shes not as bad as the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: X_Men_Apocalypse_99937.jpg (73 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
X_Men_Apocalypse_99937.jpg
73 KB, 600x300
Ive seen x-men apocalypse and shes not as bad as the internet made me believe. Makes me wonder if their is some sort of hate campaign against her.
>>
>>69748698

Normies got tired of her and realized she's actually not an exceptional actress in the least.
>>
>>69748698
Krager put your trip on also does she die?
>>
She's one the main characters while she is actually useless. That's not her fault but that was really annoying
>>
>>69748698
The hate is the fact she's barely fucking blue.

Also, she's in a fight arena bar trying to blend in, yet she's just her fucking "human" version Jennifer Lawrence, rather than turning into someone else to blend it top kek

it's so fucking dumb, it's also annoying that her human form is Raven. When that's her proud name of her being blue all the time.
>>
>>69748698
she's bad but she's not the main character anymore so it's a pass.
>>
>>69748698
>People don't like some shitty actress
>PATRIARCHY CONSPIRACY
>>
>>69748785
dude nigger lmao
>>
>>69748753
She has a meme face, so for a while every mediocre thing she did seemed new and interesting
Then everyone got used to her face and realized it's kind of shitty and everything else about her is boring
>>
I'll wait for the rip
>>
>>69749292
She's too big of a star now to be blue.
>>
>>69749426
Krager please
>>
the fappening ruined her career.

All mystery about her and her sexual nature is gone. Her violated reaction just makes her appear ruined as an object of lust or love--not slutty, slutty can be an appealing character trait, just look at Juno Temple or Ana de Armas.

No, just RUINED
>>
File: 1463699824797.png (201 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1463699824797.png
201 KB, 600x300
>>
the only reason for me to watch this movie is that qt Jubilee and Storm
>>
>>69748698
is she puffy because shes an alcoholic?
>>
I really hate how they're making Mystique a big hero just because Jennifer Lawrence became A-list. She's supposed to be a villain/anti-hero. I have nothing against Lawrence as an actress I just hate how they've warped this character because of her fame.
>>
>>69749911
she sure drinks quite a bit when she goes on the graham norton show
>>
>>69748698

hello fox shill

nice to see this shitty movie is already getting the same type of threads as Amazing Spiderman
>its not as bad as everyone says
>i had fun with it
>JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN
>>
>You're not students any more. YOU'RE X-MEN!

I find that line super cringy
>>
File: 1361608058355.gif (2 MB, 230x170) Image search: [Google]
1361608058355.gif
2 MB, 230x170
>>69749217

That's what I'm wondering. They did a good job of making her role relevant in Days of Future Past. Her powers primary function, (and really only function,) was espionage and deception, which she uses well to get close to Trask to complete her mission.

Now in Apocalypse she is just a figurehead. She's an inspiration to mutants everywhere for "doing the right thing." But her combat abilities seems limited beyond the fact that she's rather acrobatic. And vs Omega-level mutants such as Apocalpyse and his Horsemen, I don't see how she can be even remotely relevant in combat.

I wouldn't doubt that Apocalypse could detect her impersonating someone else via his almost limitless levels of phlebotinum. Deception/Espionage doesn't accomplish much in this sort of all-out mutant warfare.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.