[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Main antagonists of Punisher series are all black.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>"Mekhi Phifer, Taye Diggs, Forest Whitaker and Larenz Tate have all read for the main antagonist role in the Daredevil spin-off. Schubert claimed, however, that there is "a part for each of them, if they want it" in the series."

Holy fucking shit, Punisher v. the WeWuzKingz gang of NYC. How will the general public react to a Mighty Whitey gunning down a bunch of dindus in their $7/month TV show???

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/may/19/punisher-netflix-series-jon-bernthal
>>
>>69746259
In the end, white men are always the bad guy so those Dindu's probably got brainwashed by some white dude. Its Netflix after all.
>>
They're reading for the same part. If they are given other roles some of them could end up with roles on the good side.
>>
>>69746259
Holy shit.

I ain't even a racist, but that's gonna be amazing.
>>
>>69746259
Steven seagal movies are all about killing niggers
>>
JUST FRANK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>69746259
Good. I hope he curbstomps them all
>>
we are getting Barracuda

praise be onto FRANK
>>
>>69746585
DareDevil already didn't give a shit about "muh PC" (all them black gangsters, the Russian and Asian mafias...), so I don't think why a fucking Punisher show would.
>>
>>69746696
If you read the article it says that they would all have to take supporting roles as antagonists
>>
>>69746259
Barracuda pls
>>
File: latest.jpg (44 KB, 400x610) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
44 KB, 400x610
>>69746912
That's what I'm thinking, not to sure about the actors auditioning for the part though.
>>
>>69746259
Good!
I'm really hoping that we can finally get some decent black antagonists for once.

Don't be afraid! Just write them well!
>>
B-BARRACUDA!?

But how do you do him without a hard R rating?
>>
Sounds racist asf desu

Why does marvel hate black people so much?
>>
File: 1449709665970.gif (239 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
1449709665970.gif
239 KB, 500x419
>>69746259
>this punisher
>white
>>
This is not surprising at all desu. Daredevil didn't care for PC stuff. The buttblasted virgins of /tv/ thought Netflix/Marvel would go full SJW thanks to Jessica Jones, but JJ wasn't too bad either if we're being honest. Sure, the only major character white dudes was the villain and one guy who lost it, but JJ was not a Mary Sue at all, she had loads of flaws, in fact, all the big female characrers had major character flaws, Luke Cage is black in the comics too, etc.

People who complain about the Netflix MCU being full blown SJW are not paying attention.
>>
Do the Russian with tits and then I'll be impressed
>>
>>69746259
BARRACUDA CONFRIMED
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.