[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where was the creep factor in the movie also the "twist"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: KiwiDH.com_Goosebumps - 2015.jpg (213 KB, 629x943) Image search: [Google]
KiwiDH.com_Goosebumps - 2015.jpg
213 KB, 629x943
Where was the creep factor in the movie

also the "twist" has to probably bee the worst for goosebumps
>>
that has to be the worst movie poster I've ever seen
>>
>>69742721
Nigga have you watched any of the other Goosebumps media put to a screen lately?

There was no creep factor in any of it lol.

Though the twist was somewhat lame, yeah. Was she never going to find out? Despite y'know, apparently being immortal as long as her story didn't have her death written into it? Also how did invisible kid not get sucked in? Had he just camped in the display case the entire time?
>>
>>69742817
>goosebumps
>lately

if by lately you mean decades ago

unless you are talking shit about "The Haunting Hour" because because bitch I will literally fight you.
>>
>>69742721

I very much would have preferred a Creepshow style anthology film with stories in the spirit of Goosebumps, aimed at a younger crowd but still fun/spooky. The kind of shit you throw on at a Halloween party. You could have still had Jack Black in there as R. L. Stein, but in a crypt keeper kind of role setting up and bookending each story.

Could have been a great, all ages Halloween classic.

But I guess Jumanji: Goosebumps Edition was more marketable.
>>
File: x-men-first-class.jpg (97 KB, 550x812) Image search: [Google]
x-men-first-class.jpg
97 KB, 550x812
>>69742809
>>
What happened to the "horror for kids" genre, man?
>>
>>69743265
because we are in the time where soccermoms control the airwaves.
>>
>>69742721
Which twist? I thought the Ghost Next Door thing was kinda clever.
>>
>>69743265
Does Krampus count?
>>
>>69743615

I'm 27 and that shit still scares me laying awake in bed at night.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.