[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, let me get this straight. Everyone is mad about Scarlet saving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 740x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 740x448
So, let me get this straight. Everyone is mad about Scarlet saving a bunch of slums by hurling a bomb in the air that happens to kill 6 or so people, and they're demanding all sorts of rules because of it.

But Stark creates the AI that murders literally butchers thousands if not several hundred thousand, and he doesn't get a day in jail for it?

Stark is the only one that actually creates his own villains. Every single person except Loki he ever fought had a grudge against stark because he's such a monumental shitter. He's the only one that actually creates a threat. Cap blew up half of Washington to save like 3 million people and maintain the US government. He didn't create HYDRA.

Why did stark just get to carry on after the Ultron incident? Literally everything is Stark's fault.
>>
>>69740016
Marvel movies are retarded m8 they don't care and they don't expect you to care.
>>
>>69740016
And if the avengers didn't even show up to stop the bad guys, that ducking contagious virus would have gotten out.

Avengers should just take a break and let's humans fend for themselves until they come begging for help.

Cap and friends are idiots. Don't sign the papers, just quit the business until they come begging to you for help
>>
>>69740016
did you miss the fact that the registration laws are called the Sokovia Accords
>>
Notice how Spidey's webs stop sticking the second he's hit, then shortly disappear entirely?
>>
>>69740185
>ducking

Are you posting on a kindle or something?
>>
>>69740016
>Scarlet Witch triggered Tony to create Ultron
>Scarlet Witch triggered Hulk to go apeshit, and she really want to hurt people ("i want the big one")
>Scarlet Witch blew up people from Wakanda, who pushed for the accords
>>
>>69740016

One Tony's a billionaire so he can get out of it cos remember C.R.E.A.M.
Two Marvel's inspired by real world events and thought, so Ultron self-identified as a person and thus only he is guilty, but cannot be punished in death.
>>
>>69740016
100% faithful to the source material, Tony and Reed can literally be Hitler that nobody, but maybe their closets friends, would tell them shit.

I like Pym because when he fucks up everybody wants, rightfully so, punch him.
>>
>>69740212
Why was Stark's imprisonmet not a major factor in those accords though? Just because he's championing it? Because some random black chick handed him a photo of one dead kid? He even shifts the blame to the others when he talks about it.

"We dropped a building on him while we were kicking ass".
Caps response should've been:

"No, retard. We dropped a building on him because you unleashed the robot devil who was trying to blow up the fucking planet."
>>
>>69740016
You're dealing with an audience that defends the shit with "YOU HAVE TO TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF."

For fucking real.
>>
>>69740288
>Scarlet Witch triggered Tony to create Ultron
Scarlet gave him visions of his worst fears, from that was all Tony's fault, it was him who chose to fall into those fears.

Just because someone gives you a gun doesn't mean you have to use it.
>>
>>69740490
she did it because of a malicious reason

Tony is nuts since he saw the aliens, everything he does is not because he wants to fuck up but because he wants to prevent damage and destruction, he always had the best intentions
>>
>>69740429
I guess you can assume the government would rather use him than throw him in jail and the public seemingly did not specifically blame him, unlike scarlet witch who was unproven/unknown and had very explicit example of a mistake
>>
>>69740016
Since the dawn of the modern age comic writers have been trying to make comics appear more mature or intellectual, probably because they feel threatened by actual literature, and every single fucking time the same thing happens.
>Here is a comic you all know but in the real world
>Here is why comic would not work in the real world
>"comic does normal comic stuff but people die and the main characters get blamed"
>See what a deep statement I made
Civil War is the dumbest story arc in the history of comics and Alan Moore is to blame for starting this trend of cape shit needing to be deep and meaningful.

People have berated me and will berate me for saying comics don't need to be any more than super shitters punching each other, but the best comics I have personally read have focused on world building not trying to drag this shit down to the gutter that is real life.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.