[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the upcoming TMNT movie coming up, what's your opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: tmnt-social_22.jpg (372 KB, 950x470) Image search: [Google]
tmnt-social_22.jpg
372 KB, 950x470
With the upcoming TMNT movie coming up, what's your opinion on all the shows and movies they've had? Think they've had a good run overall?
>>
>>69739432

What are you, taking a poll? Fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 432x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 432x331
Yo, it's the green machine
Gonna rock the town without being' seen
>>
>>69739515
You seem pretty mad about discussing television & film on the television & film board
>>
>>69739674

go do your own homework, shillenstein
>>
>>69740006
I've seen everything except the latest movie. Excuse me for wanting to hear the opinions of someone else
>>
>>69739432
>what's your opinion on all the shows and movies they've had?

The only shit that matters is the original comics before Archie took it over where they were violent and bloody as hell, and certainly didn't do that "COWABUNGA DUDE WHERE'S THE PIZZA" bullshit
>>
I guess I need to remind everyone the second movie had Vanilla Ice in it, and he rapped about the Turtles in a rap he appears to have made up in seconds and on the spot.
>>
>>69740369
How do you feel about the IDW comics then?

>>69740427
Every time I forget that dude exists, someone just has to bring him up
>>
>>69740427
>Vanilla Ice

I thought you said Ice Cube, damn
>>
The old arcade was baller as fuck. It was almost as good as the double screen x-men one
>>
>>69739432
Probably the definitive turtles movie/show right now is the first live action turtles movie with the turtle suited actors.

Michael bay turtles, the cg turtle film, the cg animated show, and the 80s animated shows are all ok but all have serious flaws that keep them from being great

I kind of wish they would treat it seriously as well instead of taking cues from the tone of the 80s cartoon
>>
File: highlight of my childhod.jpg (143 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
highlight of my childhod.jpg
143 KB, 1440x1080
>>69740812
I can't look at this image without feeling a deep pang of nostalgia. For me, it's still one of the most powerful images on the internet just because of that emotional link to my childhood.

I was Donatello because the staff had the longest reach.
>>
>>69740902
>the first live action turtles movie with the turtle suited actors
I second this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.