[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Betty good show What do you think they're gunna do the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 270x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 270x398
Betty good show

What do you think they're gunna do the second season
>>
HE A
GUD
BOY
>>
>>69736239
Hurricane Katrina
>>
>>69736239
I hope in the future they do the murder of JonBenét Ramsey
>>
I heard they're gonna do it on the states that misused the relief money from natural disasters.

Kinda wish theyd do MJ but thats a bit too obvious
>>
DINNU NUFFIN
>>
>>69736239
They're doing Katrina, not exactly sure how that's gonna work
>>
I really want to see them do the Casey Anthony trial

>>69736467
This would great as well
>>
Nigger-loving propaganda.
>>
>>69736239
I watched on episode and turned it off?

But I would like to know if the show gave off the vibe he was guilty or innocent?
Or did it actually stay impartial?
>>
>>69739115
Did you actually watch the show?
>>
>>69736239
eh. i've argued this before, but i found the show underwhelming. more like a greatest hits version than a nuanced retelling of the trial. i don't see why it's praised and lauded as highly as it is. that's okay, though. not everything i dislike is bad or everything i like great. it just didn't click with me.
>>
>>69739967
It was never supposed to be a nuanced retelling. It was always going to be about the racial overtones of the trial and they did a pretty good of covering that. And the trial was so complex there's no way they'd ever be able to cover it all in one season anyways.
>>
>>69739115
Literally the opposite senpai
>>
>tfw season 2 isn't the civil trial

There's video out there of OJ's deposition from the civil trial where he says he would "never wear those ugly ass shoes" when talking about the shoes the killer wore and left footprints everywhere with. They then present him a photograph of himself wearing the shoes and he says something like "that's me but those aren't my shoes." It's pretty lulzy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.