[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What drugs is this guy on? Is he high on life or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2.png (112 KB, 231x219) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
112 KB, 231x219
What drugs is this guy on? Is he high on life or what?
>>
>>69735436
alcohol and cocaine, maybe pot
>>
He's that handsome guy in school that all the girls like but was actually a retard and whose jokes were pretty shit yet everyone laughs at them yet when you made better jokes no one batted an eye lid.

FUCK 'EM.
>>
>>69735436
Pretty sure he's a closet homo.
>>
>>69735540
>you made better jokes
>implying
>>
>>69735436
Such a talent less piece of shit they seriously need to find someone other than him and Seth Meyer fucking unfunny homos
>>
>>69735436
He's a cokehead
>>
>>69735659
Just reading Seth Meyer's name makes my skin crawl.
I've never been irritated this much before, what an uncharismatic talent less fuckhead.
>>
>>69735436
Pure, unadulterated Jenkem bro.
>>
>>69735768
He looks like that guy that you want to hang out with but when you approach him he humiliates you and all his friends laugh at you but they only like him because he's rich and he buys them stuff
>>
File: Jimmy-Fallon-Full-House-Reunion.png (233 KB, 970x567) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy-Fallon-Full-House-Reunion.png
233 KB, 970x567
DUDE 90'S LMAO
>>
>>69735436
He's probably got a huge donger.
>>
File: jimmy fallon.jpg (155 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
jimmy fallon.jpg
155 KB, 1200x675
>>69735976
DUDE ANYTHING LMAO
>>
He's just desperate for people to like him. Nothing less, nothing more.
>>
>>69735944
More like the guy that acknowledges you on arrival, welcomes you with minimal effort, then talks shit about you to whomever is present after you leave.
>>
File: Late-Night-with-Seth-Meyers.jpg (92 KB, 800x1164) Image search: [Google]
Late-Night-with-Seth-Meyers.jpg
92 KB, 800x1164
>>69735944
No he looks like that faggot whos ass you kicked and stole all his jew gold and then gave him a swirly
>>
He was pretty good in BoB, it was only a small 5 minute part though.
>>
His whole thing is acting like he's (insert celebrity)'s best friend. His show isn't about interviews it's about having sleepover fun time with jimmy.
>>
>>69735436

According to rumors booze
>>
>>69735436
ton of cocaine, probably speed.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.