[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: She_shawww.jpg (7 KB, 200x145) Image search: [Google]
She_shawww.jpg
7 KB, 200x145
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>69734813
He was redpilled.
>>
browsed too much /pol/
>>
>>69734837
>>69734868

So he's a redditor? Makes sense
>>
>>69734837
>>69734868
>grade a cuck
>pol and redpilled
All checks out
>>
>>69734813
Distracted himself from his real problems with inconsequential and ludicrous undertakings.
>>
>>69735040
He didn't know his wife was cheating on him.
So not a cuck.
He was incredibly trusty of people close to him, very ironic.
>>
>>69734813
all those pesticides got to his brain, there are scenes where he actually sprays his face with them to shoo off flies.
>>
File: what.jpg (32 KB, 410x396) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
32 KB, 410x396
>>69735124
>He didn't know his wife was cheating on him.
>So not a cuck.
>>
>>69735124
Look up what a cuck is, you fucking idiot. He's the perfect description for one
>implying he needs to know that his wife cheats on him
>>
>>69735186
>>69735124
As much as I hate the use of the word lately, he is a cuck. Cuck fetish: you know. Classical cuck: your wife is cheating on you, whether you know it or not.
>>
>>69735234
>>69735186
You need to be aware to be a cuck currently.
Look up in the history of the word.
Words change you know.
You would need to use cuck as a verb to describe him, but he is no an adverb cuck anymore.
>>
>>69735387
Adjetive not adverb
>>
>>69735387
Meanings change, but can also add up and have multiple ones which are still in use. Something cool is not just what lil kids thing is rad or whatever it also has to do with temperature. According to your retard logic the cold-related meaning would fall away, which is ludicrous.
>>
>>69735387
>You need to be aware to be a cuck currently.
According to who? You, your majesty of cuckold, earl of debauchery, prince of mongs or what?
>>
>>69735880
kek
>>
He's a cuck but he's not a cuckold.
Big difference. He also never once used ''my wifes son''.
>>
>>69735309
But he didn't have a fetish for it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.