[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White guilt the character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 540x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 540x553
White guilt the character?
>>
>>69734049
Cuckold, the OP?
>>
>>69734358
who is this semen demon
>>
he is this 2bh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb13ynu3Iac
>>
>>69734049
>realizes he is nothing but a vigilante
>hey maybe we need oversight
>Captain America chimpsout
Its was pretty bold of them to make Captain America the villain of his own film
>>
File: 1404743668287[1].jpg (19 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
1404743668287[1].jpg
19 KB, 300x279
>In a similar sense, Civil War exploits recent political trends such as Black Lives Matter. Black actress Alfre Woodard (whose portrayal of a comically psychotic wench was the only convincing characterization in 12 Years a Slave) appears as a grieving mother who blames Stark — standing in for the Military Industrial Complex — for the death of her child, a promising youth with a 3.6 grade-point average. Woodard’s “Who’s going to avenge my son?” shamelessly taps the illusion of Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, and Tamir Rice as Boy Scouts and potential Rhodes scholars. That’s way out of bounds.
>>
>>69734974
What an Uncle Tom
>>
File: 1684987687.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
1684987687.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>69734828
>being this stupid
>>
>>69734828
it's the american way
>>
>>69734974
>Jack and Jill reveals that Sandler’s best comedies (Grown Ups, Bedtime Stories, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry and the great Spanglish) are really love stories. He explores affection without the class and gender guilt Judd Apatow hides behind (the distraction scuttled Apatow’s grandiose Funny People). Sandler’s willingness to appear “dumb” is what makes his films so cathartic. He thrives on being unembarrassed–the key to classic comedy going back to the Greeks.

He's a troll bro. Ebert called it.
>>
>>69734049

Yeah, pretty much.

The half assed moral dilemmas in this movie were laughable.

>there's collateral damage when avengers save the world and prevent thousands or even millions from dying
>it's the avenger's fault that couple of dozen people die during saving the world, not the bad guy's
>this is basically a kindergarten level morality question, yet libtards believe it's the avenger's fault and consider this kind of bullshit deep

>next we have stark's mommy killed by a brainwashed super soldier who can't his own actions
>let's not blame the bad guy, it's the brainwashed guy's fault
>stark is clearly at fault here, yet people are siding with him

The movie was ok, but stuff like this doesn't make it deep, just ridiculous. Tells more about the audience though.
>>
HELP ME SPIDER TWINK HE HAS A FRISBEE
>>
>>69734049

>ironman
>white

pick one
>>
File: robert-downey-junior.jpg (50 KB, 321x600) Image search: [Google]
robert-downey-junior.jpg
50 KB, 321x600
>>69734049
D R O P P E D
>>
>>69735281
Butthurt Marvelet detected

>>69735217

I was overjoyed when I heard on /tv/ that Ebert the charlatan had finally died, but I was also saddened by the fact that he hadn't suffered that much before deciding that he could insult film criticism no longer. The pain and suffering that he went through is only a fraction of the evil that he inflicted on the millions of cinematically illiterate teenagers. When I found out that the old fart had finally decided to not assault the public with his adolescent approach to art, I pulled off the framed picture of Armond White from my wall, kissed it reverently, and immediately embarked on a Korine marathon. Good riddance, you jawless hack.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.