[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some movies about the dentist? I know the Hangover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 742845_9f5b792d00_o.jpg (72 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
742845_9f5b792d00_o.jpg
72 KB, 800x600
What are some movies about the dentist?
I know the Hangover had Ed Helms and Horrible Bosses was Jennifer Aniston, but are there any films they feature the protagonist who's a dentist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUipkWVbaQw
>>
File: Is_it_safe.jpg (181 KB, 1200x809) Image search: [Google]
Is_it_safe.jpg
181 KB, 1200x809
Is it safe? Is it safe? Is it safe? Is it safe?
>>
>>69732029

is that tooth filled with chocolate?

is that what a sweet tooth is?
>>
The whole nine yards. I will warn you that Matthew Perry is the protagonist.
>>
Isn't there a series of horror movies called The Dentist?
>>
>>69732299
I forgot about this!
>>
File: pediatric_cavities1.jpg (6 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
pediatric_cavities1.jpg
6 KB, 200x150
>>69732275
Yes delicious tooth decaying chocolate
>>
Ghost Town, it's actually a pretty nice comedy.
>>
>>69732228
OP needs to marathon this
>>
The Dentist and Steve Martin in Little Shop of Horrors spring to mind.
I think there's another Steve Martin one called Novocaine but I haven't seen it.
>>
>no biopic of Junji Ito relating how seeing people's fucked up teeth made him creat his own nightmarish viions of body horror that he then turned into a cornerstone of horror manga
One day, maybe. I want to believe
>>
Marathon Man. Old Boy and Dogtooth are honorable mention. Coincidentally I saw all 3 the first time the day before I got my 4 wisdom teeth removed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM
>>
>It's a the dentist scratches the fuck out of your teeth veins because you have plaque that needs removing episode

Feels fucking shit man
>>
>>69733047
That's funny because his work actually reminds me of that. Huh.
>>
>>69733357
>it's a you brush your teeth three times a day and floss every morning and night and the dentist still fucking finds plaque somewhere and berates you like a small child for not brushing enough episodes
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 145x214) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 145x214
>>69732029
Novocaine with Steve Martin
>>
>>69733596
>its a time to be a big boy and shop around for a different dentist episode

my old guy had a shitty office, made me wait like a fag

went down the street to this literal 7/10 greek milf who chatted away and made me feel comfortable

if im gonna pay someone for something it may aswell be a hot chick
>>
>>69732228
>>69732885

It's over two hours long, You really expect him to marathon, man?
>>
>>69733596

The nasty secret about tooth and gum health is that it's like 90% genetic.

Some people can brush once a week and never floss and never get a cavity, some can brush and floss after literally every meal and they'll still get two or three a month. Outside of basic common sense hygiene it's all luck of birth but most dentists won't tell you that.
>>
>>69733857
i literally didnt brush or clean more than.. once a week? if that, from 0-14

then i was embarrassed about yellow teeth etc and got into the swing of things... and i have perfect teeth except my wisdom teeth are pushing them too close together

the dentists always seem kinda unhappy there's no problem. i guess it means they don't get a big payday when you're healthy.
>>
>>69732990
THe Dentist.

That was the first nutso dentist movie I ever saw where he turns up the nitrous and basically molests the hollywood blonde actress. Ridiculous.
>>
File: Untitled.png (574 KB, 855x480) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
574 KB, 855x480
Hey, what do you call a doctor that fails out of med school?
>>
Little Shop of Horrors
>>
File: 1322Dentist_2_The.jpg (119 KB, 850x571) Image search: [Google]
1322Dentist_2_The.jpg
119 KB, 850x571
>>69732029
Dentist 1 & 2
>>
>>69734380
Hello anon, how are you doing today?
>>
File: chanendoler_bong.jpg (107 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
chanendoler_bong.jpg
107 KB, 400x400
Whole Nine Yards
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM
>>
>>69732990
>Steve Martin in Little Shop of Horrors
Best part of that movie.
>>
The entire movie isn't about it, but the scene with dentist telling the story of the goy's teeth in A Serious Man is fantastic.
>>
>>69734343
this. oh man remember renting this shit at blockbuster. have you by any chance watched the step father series?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.