[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: The_Man_Who_Killed_Don_Quixote.jpg (60 KB, 491x654) Image search: [Google]
The_Man_Who_Killed_Don_Quixote.jpg
60 KB, 491x654
it's happening
>>
>>69727909
i'm still skeptical 2bh
>>
>adam driver
>>
>>69727982
For a minute I read Adam Sandler.
>>
>>69727909

never read the book,but is that a spoiler ?

what fucking title is that?
>>
Yeah, just like Enzo Ferrari was happening.
>>
>>69727909
>Terry Gilliam
>Michael Palin

Aren't they dead yet?
>>
>>69728669
Not really, the movie is about a failed film director who meets a man who acts like Don Quixote and travels with him
>>
File: 1461709662729.gif (2 MB, 313x240) Image search: [Google]
1461709662729.gif
2 MB, 313x240
>>69727909

from Wikipedia:

2000 version[edit]

>The story combines the literary world of Miguel de Cervantes with a 21st-century satire. An advertising executive, who finds himself unstuck in time, unwittingly travels between modern-day London and 17th-century La Mancha, where he participates in the adventures of Don Quixote, who himself mistakes said executive for Sancho Panza.
>>
>>69728819

2016 version[edit]

>As Toby is shooting a new commercial in Spain, he comes across a copy of his old student film, which was a re-telling of the famous Don Quixote story. He then goes back to the little Spanish village where he shot it back in the days, only to get embroiled in a series of adventures and catastrophes.
>>
People are hyped for this - in part because of the documentary - and the truth is that the last Gilliam's movies are nothing but memorable
I'm afraid this one won't be different and will disappoint a lot of people
>>
>>69728938
i don't know what will happen but this movie should be very special for him, i want to see what will do
>>
Gilliam is one of the few rare living directors with a very unique style. For that reason alone I'm looking forward to this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.