[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.theswordsmansstandard.co m/#!tier-list-image/b1lfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
http://www.theswordsmansstandard.com/#!tier-list-image/b1lfw
>>
who fucking cares about these circlejerk fantasy fight comparisons

it's all so pathetic

the show is shit the series is shit how do people care about this how do you people still exist
>>
>>69727596
>who fucking cares about these circlejerk fantasy fight comparisons

This. I mean every case that people make is always just a proxy for how gay they are for the dude they're repping.
>jimmy lanster could beat everybody because he's the one i'm most gay for
>no based thor mound would beat lanster because thor mound is the one i'm most gay for
>you fools don't even realise how gay for brawn i am, brawn would smoke those fools

etc
>>
>>69727596
>>69727682
you're just jelly Khaleesi isn't top tier
>>
>>69727570

1- bronn wins, tormund relies too much on berserker rage, bronn can let him go bersek and just back stab the CUNT. tormund is a better character, but bronn is more lethal

2-jaime, jaime (still with hand) regardless of what you think of him is one of the best swordsmen in westeros, he was trained by the best knights in westeros. he is a fucking lethal knight. ser alliser is just some knight among thousands of others whose only known for being a mean guy to people, not a skilled swordsman

3 brienne. ned is old, and is not at all famed for his skill at arms, hes good yes, but not that good. he is a stark of winterfell first, a swordsman second brienne is a swordsman first and only that. she is big as fuck, and tough and can easily take down some of the best kngihts in the realm such as loras tyrell and the hound
>>
File: tv warrior.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tv warrior.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>69727596
>who fucking cares about these circlejerk fantasy fight comparisons

>>
>>
>>69727570
im more of a tier one kinda guy

thorne and jaimi can go fuck themselves, those treacherous cunts...

wouldn't want them at my dinner table
>>
Is this ranked by who is the best? If it is, it's completely wrong.
>>
>>69727570
>Thorne
>On any tier ever

He is complete shit, also Jaime is well known to be god-tier, probably only Arthur Dayne or Areo Hotah could beat him 1v1
>>
>>69728127
> Areo Hotah

What makes that snek?
>>
>>69728218
bad pussi tier

it's the best tier m8
>>
File: Jarl_c1.png (634 KB, 447x723) Image search: [Google]
Jarl_c1.png
634 KB, 447x723
>>69727570
wait. Tormund actor isnt the same person as Jarl Borg?
>>
>>69727570
It really should be
-Bronn
-Jamie
-Water dancer
-That guy who taught aria(can't recall name)
-Tormund
-Obryan
-Breanne
-The rest
>>
>>69728329
ALL VIKINGS LOOK DA SAME
>>
That's nice but could anyone defeat shirtless Ramsay and 2 cute puppies?
Keep in mind he managed to defeat the most brutal warriors of the iron island and wasn't even armed.
His strategic genius also allowed him to defeat Stannis' army with only 20 Goodmen.
>>
File: RAMSAY THE IMPALER.jpg (164 KB, 1266x666) Image search: [Google]
RAMSAY THE IMPALER.jpg
164 KB, 1266x666
>>69727570
Ramsay beats all of them without a shirt.
>>
>>69728915
Who would win in a fight? Uchiha Madara or shirtless Ramsay with three dogs and twenty GOOD men?
>>
File: le bastard face.jpg (46 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
le bastard face.jpg
46 KB, 900x506
>>69728988
>comparing chinese cartoons to realistic, gritty fantasykino

Ramsay
>>
>>69728329

Worst death ever. Ragnar is a bitch.

Also worst series to watch but made decent by Jarl Borg and King Echbert and the poor cuck (good acting) Aethelwulf.

Those three guys are more interesting than the rest of the cast.
>>
>>69727570
Podrick > all
Also Dual Wield.
>>
File: tumblr_n5nwlixaHd1tbqhpbo1_500.jpg (61 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5nwlixaHd1tbqhpbo1_500.jpg
61 KB, 480x480
>>69728329
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.