[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust as settled we can agree his plan was kind of stupid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 960x540
Now that the dust as settled we can agree his plan was kind of stupid.
>>
It was. How did he end up working in the secret 'we have this building in germany just in case the avengers fuck up' base anyway?
>>
>>69726261
>>69726218

t. retards, take your heads out of your boyfriend's laps when watching movies.
>>
>>69726280
>2deel4u

You're as bad as Snyderfags
>>
>>69726261

He didn't end up working there, he kidnapped, murdered, and impersonated the guy who was sent there to do the evaluation. And it wasn't some special building, it just looked like some kind of German military/police facility.
>>
>>69726218

Uhm... but it worked? The Avengers are now split up and basically don't exist anymore as a coherent team.
He is the most successful villain so far.
>>
>>69726385
Pretty sure Tony is still running the avengers (they were in the avengers building at the end right?)

The other half of the team were arrested but that didn't seem to be part of his plan (though they later escaped)
>>
>>69726441

He's got Vision and a paraplegic Warmachine.
Widow might be either way
and Panther isn't really an Avenger.
Cap's got the main team of the Avengers and they all fucked off
>>
>>69726385
I thought Zemo's plan was to literally make them kill each other.

>>69726441
>Pretty sure Tony is still running the Avengers

Himself, Spider-Man, Vision, and maybe War Machine. The rest of the Avengers are all doing their own thing.
>>
File: 8OZIahw.gif (498 KB, 330x238) Image search: [Google]
8OZIahw.gif
498 KB, 330x238
>>69726218
>>69726261
>>69726309
Zemo doesn't have a master plan, he calls audibles the whole way through and is looking for evidence he knows will tear the avengers apart.

Zemo's first plan (interrogating the Hydra agent) didn't work. The Hydra agent told him nothing and took the "1991" information to the grave.

So Zemo's next plan is to get the international intelligence community to find Bucky, because Zemo does not have the resources to find him himself, How does he do this? By framing Bucky in a terrorist incident, aimed at the Accords, knowing their full resources will be used to find Bucky. Why does he need Bucky? To tell him about the details of the "1991" mission, to have Bucky tell him where the tape is showing the assassination of the Stark's, where the facility is that created him. That's why he needs the book with the activation words for Bucky that he got from the Hydra agents home, because Bucky is not going to tell him, if he even remembers, but a controlled Winter Soldier will.

That interrogation is the only plan of Zemo that works out the way he wanted.

Steve, Stark, and Bucky showing up at the end was not part of his plan, but since he has them there and the tape of Stark's parents death, it's as good a place as any to use it.

tbc
>>
>>69727207
Every piece of dialog supports this, Zemo knows he can't physically hurt the Avengers himself "Stronger men have tried and failed"

Zemo finds the Hydra Agent in the first place because of Black Widow leaking all of Shields files on the net in CAP 2.

Zemo says the files were heavily encrypted but because of his skills he has cracked the encryption and has spent the last year studying them to find a way to bring down the Avengers. We know from Iron Man 2 and Avengers 1 Hydra/Shield kept full psyche evaluations on these people, The Winter Soldiers main plot was about Hydra using a psyche evaluation algorithm to predict future threats. So there is no leap in logic about what Zemo would have in those files to study. He knows Stark, when seeing the death of his parents (proof), would do everything he could to kill Bucky, he knew Steve would do everything to keep that from happening, and that the two heads of the Avengers would tear each other apart over it somehow, someway.

And this isn't even going into his motivation.

Amazing well written villain. Hell if anything he's the best BOND villain we have had in the last 30-40 years.
>>
>>69727207
>>69727218

This.
>>
>>69727207
>>69727218

he gets it
>>
>>69727218
What was his motivation other than his family? I may have missed it.
>>
Why did Zemo call the hotel so they would find the body in his room? How did he know only Tony would find about it, and that only Tony would go to Siberia to find Cap?

There are some insane plot contrivances
>>
The body was from the actual psychologist, anybody finding it would had been a clear tip that something was wrong, Tony wasnt the only one that knew, it was on the news, Friday of course thought it was important and told Tony who then did more research
>>
>>69730928
>The body was from the actual psychologist, anybody finding it would had been a clear tip that something was wrong
Right, and why would Zemo want them to know something is wrong when they're still chasing Bucky and he already had them fighting? How did he know only Tony would find out where Cap was going, and go to Siberia alone, thus violating the Sokovia accords that he supposedly supported?
>>
Zemo letting them find the body really made no sense unless he magically knew only Tony would find out and would go to Siberia alone so he could show Cap, Tony and Bucky the CCTV footage.

Also the fact that the CCTV footage existed in the first place really shows how incompetent uber assassin Bucky actually is, since he was specifically told no witnesses yet shoots out the car in the only spot on a isolated road surrounded by trees where there happens to be a camera
>>
>>69727207
>Steve, Stark, and Bucky showing up at the end was not part of his plan
Yes it was, or he wouldn't have lured Stark there himself.
He didn't know Cap and Bucky were on their way to Siberia (mostly because they weren't yet) when he ordered room service to the room he was staying in.
>>
>>69731050
Perhaps Hydra had cameras all over the place so they could keep an eye out on him? In case, you know, he snapped out of the brain wash? Idk I'm stretching it.
>>
>>69731050

Why were there cameras there at all?

Was the camera mounted on a tree?
>>
>>69730985
>he already had them fighting?
The airport fight was not a part of Zemo's plan, nor did he have any idea it was happening.
>>
>>69731212
There was a gate, anon.
>>
>>69731182
Then why would Bucky shoot the camera?
It was most likely a Stark residence security camera, and Hydra, inside Shield retrieved the tape before anybody else could see it
>>
>>69726340
>and impersonated
He just walked into a high security complex for a face to face meeting with one of the most dangerous people in the world and no one checked his photo ID?
>>
>>69731252
Oh fuck you're right, I forgot he shot it, but you figured it out already anyways.
>>
File: 1376836315281.jpg (64 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1376836315281.jpg
64 KB, 720x540
>he kills the super soldiers
>Did you think I wanted more of you running around
what a twist
>>
>>69731273
He probably already spoofed it so that every instance of the dead dude would yield his face. That's what I do in Shadowrun.
>>
>>69731158
>he wouldn't have lured Stark there himself.
He did?
>>
>>69726218
For some reason you people don't realize that all he needed was framing Bucky and getting the tape, which didn't need any unplanned luck. The things that happen by luck (like Steve and Bucky going to the Siberia base) which are the ones people shit on him for, weren't necessary.
>>
>>69731401
Zemo himself leaked the real psychiatrist being dead, which lead the local news.
Tony found out, Friday told Tony that the guy interrogating Bucky was really a guy named Zemo, Tony figures out that Cap might not have been wrong about Bucky after all, asks Falcon where Cap and Bucky went.
It's not rocket science, Zemo had studied the Avengers for a year, after all.
>>
File: 1461161717056.jpg (19 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
1461161717056.jpg
19 KB, 550x397
>>69731453
To be fair, I've seen people question why Zemo went to Vasily Karpov's place at the beginning of the movie.
>mfw Captain America: Civil War is too complex for some people
>>
>>69731395
>He probably already spoofed it so that every instance of the dead dude would yield his face.
Yet Friday found out who he was in about a second.
>>
>>69731524
>the super advanced artificial intelligence of the wealthiest, smartest man in the world is better than some shitty ID reader the German police have
Wew lad.
>>
>>69731473
Look, I know what you're trying to get to but all that implies is he wanted Tony at the very least to find the tape. He could have brought the whole gang with him and Zeemo wouldn't care. He know Tony would flip his shit. Probably kill everyone in the process if not himself. Tony was fucking holding back with that fight, he'd have killed Cap if he wanted to. You can bet that if the rest of the Avengers tried to stop him, he'd take the fight seriously and have crippled them first.

Then Vision probably rips his heart out or something.
>>
>>69731575
If every instance of his face had been edited, how did Friday find out who he was?
>>
>You can bet that if the rest of the Avengers tried to stop him, he'd take the fight seriously and have crippled them first.
>Then Vision probably rips his heart out or something.
And this would achieve what, anon?
What was Zemo's plan?
>>
What was a German doing in Sokovia?
>>
>>69726218
Is he the purple guy? Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>69731624
>If every instance of his face had been edited
The other anon is dumb for believing this.
>>
>>69731640
End of an empire.
>>
>>69731668
So are the German police
>>
>>69731673
Exactly.
Having ALL the Avengers in Siberia wouldn't be a detriment to Zemo's plan, it would actually only drive them further apart.
In the movie, the ONE thing that could've fucked over Zemo's plan was ironically, the Sokovia Accords.
>>
File: 1391096504512.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1391096504512.png
356 KB, 572x380
the whole movie wouldn't exist if cap just told wanda or vision to read bucky's mind in the beggining
>>
>>69731662
Sokovian pussy is best MCU pussy.
>>
>>69731742
>in the beginning
Bucky wasn't at the beginning of the movie though.
And Vision can't read minds.
>>
>>69731793
>And Vision can't read minds.
Doesn't he have the mind stone?
>>
>>69731804
Just because I have a dick doesn't mean I can fuck your mom, anon.
>>
>>69731804
Yes, but that doesn't allow a person to read minds.
>>
>>69731847
It can definitely allow mind control
Why didn't Vision just mind control Bucky and Cap and fly them into the Sun?
>>
>>69731793
just wanda then
or even that machine tony created
zemo's plan was fucking retarded
>>
>>69731886
Are you being stupid with me on purpose anon?

>>69731926
By the time Bucky came into play in the movie, Wanda was under house arrest.
>or even that machine tony created
We know next to nothing about the machine or how mobile it is, but you suggest they bring the machine into the field to use it on Bucky.
Why would they use the machine on Bucky?
>>
>>69731997
>Are you being stupid with me on purpose anon?
The mind stone was part of Loki's scepter that allowed mind control
Why can't Vision control minds?
>>
What exactly are Black Panther's abilities? How will he revelantly contribute to the fight against Thanos?
>>
>>69732017
>Why can't Vision control minds?
Because he can't control the Mind Gem.
This is mentioned several times in the movie.
>>
>>69732045
>Because he can't control the Mind Gem.
He uses it to laser people regularly
>>
>>69732037
Magic body on captain america level + vibranium suit.
>>
>>69732037
Basically a black Cap + vibranium suit.
>>
>>69732077
he's able to channel energy through it, doesn't mean he can use it to control minds
>>
>>69732347
>he's able to channel energy through it,
He's powered by it, what energy are you talking about?
>>
>>69732226
He's a super soldier?
>>
>>69726218
hows he gonna drink that wine with the mask
>>
>>69732394
He ate some roots and became super strong. I shit you not. This is the stupid origin story of that boring ass "superhero".
>>
WHY DOESNT TONY GIVE THEM ALL IRON MAN SUITS
>>
>>69732534
To whom?
They do not need them.
>>
>>69732382
nigga, nothing about vision makes sense.
>>
>>69732037

No one should really stand a chance against Thanos w/ Infinity Guantlet especially Earth level heroes like BP, Cap and IM. We'll probably see more cosmic entities and heroes join the fray to even out the battle before Thanos eventually memes his way to failure. Sucks that Surfer is a no go for now. Adam Warlock when?
>>
>>69727218
He's like a Bond villain if James Bond movies were made for 3 year olds

>he can't hurt the avengers
>shooting them is harder than an insanely complex plan that basically only worked because of pure luck to show Tony a video of his dead parents which in the end accomplished nothing (all the heroes are still around. Some of them being in jail is unrelated to his actual plan)

You're worse than DCkeks
It's fucking pathetic. Zemo we shit and his plan was stupid and didn't work
Frankly his entire character was unneeded. Just make the movie about the UN trying to control the avengers.

>he can get the avengers to show up in a specific place
>he can't just hide a giant bomb there

Are any of them bomb proof? Tony in his iron outfit is about it.

>he's not strong enough to kill them
What shitty writing
>>
>>69732908
Hulk and Dr. Strange can fight with him.
>>
>>69732986
He do not want some avengers dead, he wants to destroy whole concept of them m8.
>>
How was it stupid?
It worked as well as it could have.
The avengers didnt kill eachother but they are destroyed symbolically in the eyes of the world and probably wont be able to operate in the same capacity without getting attacked by big brother.
>>
>>69732986

>Just make the movie about the UN trying to control the avengers

How do you make UN an acceptable villain without resorting to Hydra again
>>
>>69732986
>UN
>Controlling something
This can't work. Nobody respects this organization in real life.
>>
>>69732986
>>shooting them is harder than an insanely complex plan that basically only worked because of pure luck to show Tony a video of his dead parents which in the end accomplished nothing (all the heroes are still around. Some of them being in jail is unrelated to his actual plan)
I guess you missed the part where a literal alien god and a super murderbot tried to "shoot" the Avengers and got their shit pushed in for the effort.
>>
I feel like him successfully killing himself at the end would have destroyed his supervillain status and that he only has that status because Black Panther kept him alive. He's literally the same as the burnt up guy in the super suit in the beginning just with more luck. A guy out for revenge and nothing else.
>>
>I'll frame Bucky even though there is already a manhunt out for him
>this will cause captain America to go against his orders because he wants to save his friend for some reason that I know they are friends
>also while its public knowledge no one told Tony his parents were killed by Bucky
>also the UN wants to put the avengers under control which is unrelated to my plan
>half the team ends up in jail even though that was part of my plan I'll take it
>I can't kill them but I can make a plan that's even more complex and less likely to work instead of just shooting them
>Bucky is free...to be put on ice
>also I have just made two seperate avengers team
>one set of avengers are wanted criminals though really that had nothing to do with my plan and was just an added bonus

Is Zemo the worst villain in marvel?
>>
>>69734469
None of their plans worked anyway . I guess you missed that part

Maybe Zeno should have ordered pizzas to the avengers mansion? That would have been a good evil plan too
>>
>>69735882
>>I'll frame Bucky even though there is already a manhunt out for him
The bombing drew the public eye to Bucky, which forced him from hiding.
>>this will cause captain America to go against his orders because he wants to save his friend for some reason that I know they are friends
There is literally a museum exhibit about Steve and Bucky's friendship.
Literally.
And besides, he's spent an entire year studying the Avengers.
>>also while its public knowledge no one told Tony his parents were killed by Bucky
It isn't.
>>also the UN wants to put the avengers under control which is unrelated to my plan
How is this a criticism of Zemo's plan?
>>half the team ends up in jail even though that was part of my plan I'll take it
The airport fight and it's aftermath was not a part of Zemo's plan.
In fact Zemo couldn't have possibly known the Avengers were fighting each other in Leipzig, Zemo being in the ass end of Siberia at the time.
>>I can't kill them but I can make a plan that's even more complex and less likely to work instead of just shooting them
>kill some of the Avengers
>the rest of the team unifies to defeat a common foe, becoming even stronger
>kill all the Avengers
>some other superheroes group up to form a new team of Avengers
Wew lad

What do you think Zemo's goal was, what did he strive for?
>>
Big problems with Zemo's plans:

How did he get the resources to impersonate Bucky and bomb that building to frame him? Did he just happen to have one of those Mission Impossible face mask machines?

How was he able to know who was going to interrogate Bucky after his capture and have the resources to intercept said person? What kind of connections did he even have to know *when* Bucky would have been captured and where he would have been sent to.

How did he manage to time the EMP bomb perfectly with his interrogation?
>>
>>69726309
Nah, you're just too fucking retarded to understand a superhero movie.
>>
File: 1413897303150.png (41 KB, 255x196) Image search: [Google]
1413897303150.png
41 KB, 255x196
>>69726218
What would have happened if Falcon told Iron Man to fuck off towards the end and didn't tell him where Captain America was going? What if Zemo has this elaborate plan that involves Iron Man, but the only people who show up are Captain America and Bucky? Does he tell them to come back later with Iron Man?
>>
How did he know about DEC 11 1991?

Why did he even need DEC 11 1991 if he already has the avengers fighting each other
>>
>>69737120
Name a single scene in the movie before Siberia where the Avengers fight each other based on Zemo's actions.
You can't because the airport fight wasn't a part of Zemo's plan
>>
>>69726261
I hope this is bait.
>>
>>69737202

The scene where the cops, War Machine, and Black Panther try to arrest Bucky and Captain America fights them.
>>
>>69737245
Black Panther isn't an Avenger, nor were the police.
War Machine fought nobody.
>>
>>69736460

I still don't get why he doesn't want them dead if he blames them for his family's death.

If it's cos he knows he'll fail being non-powered, then that's shitty.
>>
>>69736502

No the UN and general authorities are fooled by a wig and a mask
>>
>>69737387

Because the existence of a vigilante group like the Avengers resulted in Sokovia and the shit that killed his family. Ultron was, directly or indirectly, a creation of the Avengers, and it was their unregulated "world police" mentality that resulted in that tragedy. They then prevented the world from being wiped out but fucked off once the dust settled.
>>
>>69737300

How about the airport fight? That only happened because Zemo allowed Bucky to escape. I'm not saying he planned every little thing that happened after it, but it's not hard to figure out that Captain America and his sidekick would try to help Bucky and that Iron Man and his sidekick would try to stop them.
>>
File: Detective_Comics_27.jpg (56 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
Detective_Comics_27.jpg
56 KB, 300x419
>>69737300
Boom! This guy's paying attention!

>>69737120

This Autist probably enjoyed bvs!
>>
>>69737387
Nowhere does he say he doesn't want them dead.
He just knows he'll never be able to kill them himself, so strives to force the Avengers kill themselves, or at the very least completely destroy the Avengers as a team.
>>
>>69737387
He knows he can't kill them, he's seen a literal god try and fail to do it. He just wants to break up the group.
>>
>>69737459
It wasn't a part of Zemo's plan, nor did he have any idea it was even happening.
>>
>>69727218
You're fucking awesome. Thank you.
>>
>>69735928
So what makes a good villainous plan? Is it the complexity, the execution, or the success? Or all three?
>>
>>69737592
Its also the viability of it. If the plan is bullshit but works anyway it comes off as bullshit
>>
>>69737447
>>69737493
>>69737496

Fine but what's there to gain from "destroying" the Avengers? It's not they're glass and incapable of reforming. It's like his plan only works to dent the BFFiness of the team.

He should've released the soldiers then blew up the base while Cap and Bucky were fighting. Bang, evil wins.
>>
>>69737447

He had nothing to gain other than the satisfaction of knowing two things:

1) That a broken Avengers could never be as devastating to the world as a united force of cunts;

2) That he has avenged his own family's death by conquering the Avengers and making them suffer from losing their "family" just like he did.

Bearing in mind his plan was suicide by the end anyway the long-term ramifications of his plan never really mattered to him.
>>
>>69737592
The best villainous plan is the Xanatos Gambit. You never really see it in movies much though.
>>
>>69737702
>Fine but what's there to gain from "destroying" the Avengers? It's not they're glass and incapable of reforming
They are if the team falls apart because they literally cannot work with each other anymore.
While Cap might at least try to work with Tony to defeat a greater evil, the same can't really be said for Clint, Wanda, Scott and Sam.
And Tony might not be as ready to work with Steve.
>>
>>69737702
Nothing brings people together like a common threat, you know, like how they originally came together in the first place, how they added scarlet witch, etc. Releasing the other soldiers would lead them to begrudgingly unite together because they are good people. Zemo as well is a 'good guy', he simply cant forgive the avengers is all
>>
File: 1442014285278.jpg (20 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1442014285278.jpg
20 KB, 600x656
>>69733052
Thanos will probably be nerfed or stopped before the gauntlet is finished. He is way beyond Hulk and Strange combined with all the gems in his possession.
>>
>>69737804

Literally lazy as fuck writing: the cliche

>LE BAD GUY WINZ
>SO EPIC!!!
>>
>>69737941
I doubt they're going to pass up ghe chance on having a scene with the Avengers defeated around Thanos' feet.
They can always have be Thanos be defeated by a McGuffin.
>>
>>69731383
I loved this, but unfortunately it's the exact reason why this Zemo wouldn't be leading a group like the Thunderbolts.
>>
>>69738198
To be fair, this was Zemo was 100% focused on his goal.
At least they didn't kill him off.
>>
>>69738120
Thanos kills them, then Warlock talks him into undoing everything, complete universe reboot, and maybe enough time passes and by then F4 and xmen will be under the same company for some secret wars or galatus crisis sagas.
>>
>>69726218
you're a dc fan ain't ya?
zemo won
he won
he broke the team apart
he drove a wedge that can't be taken out
the world also sees the divide
the accords/un wasn't in his plan, but an added bonus to further drive the world against 'heroes'

he fucking won

what's lex doing?
oh yeah, he's getting raped (snyder dc) in prison and is gonna be shitting bowling balls for the rest of his life.
>>
>>69727207
>>69727218
finally somebody who actually supports statements with evidence
>>
>>69738394
>shitting bowling balls for the rest of his life
>implying that Lex wont escape the jail while JL will be fighting Darkseid
>>
Why didn't hydra activate their unstoppable kill squad ?
>>
>>69739120
No need to/the new Winter Soldiers were not as complacent as Bucky
>>
>>69738394
>he won

Hahahahahhaha

>I'll destroy the avengers
>oops they still exist

10/10 plan
He didn't even destroy their brand name which would have been something (as in get the world to hate them)

You are fucking pathetic , just give up, your movie is trash
>>
>>69739120
>hydra
There is no hydra anymore (for now). Baron Strucker was the final pin and the Avengers took him down in AoU.
>>
>>69739029
>bad writing is evidence

BRAVO RUSSO
>>
>>69739199
he didn't want to trash their name, he just wanted them to kill each other, which he failed in accomplishing but he got the second closest thing which is splitting them up
>>
>>69739224
I mean over the last 60 years that they were on ice. Bucky says they could over throw a country.
Hydra got destroyed a few years ago marvel time
>>
>>69739272
Trashing their name would have been a more logical plan than the one he went with. Especially since he knows he is In a Disney movie and can't actually kill any of them.

>they break up
>now there are two avengers teams
BRAVO

Having half the team on the run from the law wasn't even part of his "plan" he just lucked out with that one. Such lazy writing.
Editors should have stepped in and just tossed out the character all together. The stupid accords were motivation enough for the conflict
>>
>>69739246
>bad writing
It's not bad writing, it just seems extremely over the top and impossible but this is fucking capeshit. It's like any other typical bond or generic action movie villain plan. I just think it actually makes sense as in there is a justification for every doubt or complaint about Zemo's plan. Even the Russos said that they even constantly "Honest-Trailer-proofed" the script so that there would be no inconsistencies.
>>
>>69739294
My guess would be that they can't be controlled, as shown in the scene where the hydra trainers are almost killed by them.
>>
>>69730768
It wasn't just Bucky/Cap/Tony he wanted to bring down, I feel like no matter who had been there Tony would have still snapped and that's all Zemo wanted to happen.
>>
>>69737120
The leaked HYDRA files
>>
>>69726218
His plan could've been foiled if Captain America had just talked shit out with Iron Man.

inb4 airport scene

Rogers just said the psychiatrist was behind it all and there are 5 more super soldiers the guy's after. Doesn't even say how he knows it or how the psychiatrist is connected, doesn't bring up Hydra and secret words to activate Bucky or that the base may have even more than just super soldiers for all they know, Bucky doesn't bring up the specific date and mission report the guy asked about, doesn't mention that Bucky obviously had outside help to escape (emp), doesn't mention the psychiatrist saying he wants to take down an empire (to Falcon). And on Iron man's side no one apparently cares that an emp was delivered to the power plant and has an email and sender attached to it and that the email was even sent to the dude's fucking tablet while he was in there.
>>
>>69738198
Thunderbolts movie is pretty much confirmed at this point, Marvel is just waiting to see if the public will accept a villain led flick to announce it.
>>
Cool
>>
>>69730694
That was his motivation. He snapped. His wife, their kid, and his father was dead. And Zemo saw it all. Instead of drinking or falling into a depressed spiral, he decided to exact revenge from those he deemed responsible.
>>
File: 1586.png (228 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1586.png
228 KB, 500x625
>>69732396
>>
>>69736996
He would've just leaked the video to the press or sent it to him directly.
>>
>>69727207
>>69727218

Compare this to Lex or Apocalypses...

Why are Marvel Studio villains so much better than the competition?
>>
>>69732534
After what happened in the movie, would you want to wear a suit that Tony can lock down or self-destruct with one word?
>>
>>69727207
>>69727218
Yeah it didn't hit me how much permanent damage he had cause until the very last scene with him locked up

>"did it fail?"
>>
The entire movie could have been avoided if the housekeeper of Zemo's hotel had just been a regular housekeeper and actually went in to clean with or without his permission, like all hotel housekeepers do.

The entire movie could have been avoided if the giant prison and government building had a back-up generator which, by all normal accounts, it should have.

The entire movie could have been avoided if the bomb sniffing dogs had actually done their fucking job.

The entire airport fight could have been avoided if, instead of evacuating the entire fucking airport and having a huge fight amongst a bunch of airplanes, Tony just destroyed the ENORMOUS FUTURISTIC JET that was obviously just sitting in a hangar.

The entire movie could have been avoided if either party had anything more than an elementary viewpoint of world politics and ethics.

The entire movie could have been avoided if they had just fucking shot this Crossbones guy with a gun, since he was a regular fucking person getting attacked by super soldiers, flying guys, the world's greatest assassin, and SOME FUCKING CHICK WHO'S LITERALLY MAGIC

The entire movie could have been avoided if they had avoided using an ultra-blurry picture as the "evidence" that Bucky planted the bomb.

The entire movie could have been avoided if they had fucking inspected the large, wooden crate for any kind of malicious intent, like they fucking do for any package of that size.

Fuck this movie.
>>
>>69727207
>>69727218

Well said
>>
>>69744172
>The entire movie could have been avoided if the housekeeper of Zemo's hotel had just been a regular housekeeper and actually went in to clean with or without his permission, like all hotel housekeepers do.
he bribed the hotel staff
>The entire movie could have been avoided if the giant prison and government building had a back-up generator which, by all normal accounts, it should have.
it did, but it took a good minute for it to go online, enough for zemo to say the magic words
>The entire movie could have been avoided if the bomb sniffing dogs had actually done their fucking job.
as soon as they found the bomb zemo activated it
>
The entire movie could have been avoided if either party had anything more than an elementary viewpoint of world politics and ethics.
Cap knew that it would take the goverment would take too long to make important decision, Tony felt like it would be useful to be reined it (maybe then he wouldn't make killer robots)

I could go on but it honestly feels like you haven't even watched the movie and only read a summary, or maybe you just dont give a fuck
>>
>>69744172
>The entire movie could have been avoided if the housekeeper of Zemo's hotel had just been a regular housekeeper and actually went in to clean with or without his permission, like all hotel housekeepers do.
Shitty ones, maybe. In decent hotels if you say that you want your shit untouched, they will not walk in.
>The entire movie could have been avoided if the giant prison and government building had a back-up generator which, by all normal accounts, it should have.
It wasn't a prison, though, it was a police station, not all of these have generators. Even if there was one, Zemo needed literally 2 minutes of time to find out about the tape, Bucky breaking out of the box wasn't necessary.
>The entire movie could have been avoided if the bomb sniffing dogs had actually done their fucking job.
But they did, they even show that cops inspect the van just a moment before explosion.
>The entire airport fight could have been avoided if, instead of evacuating the entire fucking airport and having a huge fight amongst a bunch of airplanes, Tony just destroyed the ENORMOUS FUTURISTIC JET that was obviously just sitting in a hangar.
Yeah, that one was dumb.
>The entire movie could have been avoided if either party had anything more than an elementary viewpoint of world politics and ethics.
Pretty vague criticism, desu.
>The entire movie could have been avoided if they had just fucking shot this Crossbones guy with a gun, since he was a regular fucking person getting attacked by super soldiers, flying guys, the world's greatest assassin, and SOME FUCKING CHICK WHO'S LITERALLY MAGIC.
It wouldn't have been avoided, though. It was the last drop, but by no means only: New York, Washington, Sokovia, Wakanda, all of these places were wreked by Avengers.
1/2
>>
>>69745159
>>69744172
>The entire movie could have been avoided if they had avoided using an ultra-blurry picture as the "evidence" that Bucky planted the bomb.
UN needed a scapegoat for the terrorist act in their fucking backyard, it'd take much less than a blurry photo of a wanted terrorist to make them send a deathsquad.
>The entire movie could have been avoided if they had fucking inspected the large, wooden crate for any kind of malicious intent, like they fucking do for any package of that size.
The postman could've been Zemo's man for all we know.
>>
>>69744172
Did you even watch to movie you 80HD retard?
>>
DUDE I HATE AVENGERS BUT NOT ENOUGH TO KILL THEM LMAO
>>
>>69745544
Clearly you didn't pay attention, marveldrone
>>
>>69745159
>It wasn't a prison, though, it was a police station,
It was a CIA complex
>>
>>69745839
>>69745159
>>69744172
It did have a generator
the lights come back on when zemo finishes saying the trigger words
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 628x3364) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 628x3364
>>69737447
>Ultron was, directly or indirectly, a creation of the Avengers, and it was their unregulated "world police" mentality that resulted in that tragedy
You mean Tony's unregulated "world police" mentality.
>>
cool
>>
>>69726385
>The Avengers are now split up
Just like at the end of the last Avengers movie, whoopiee.
>>
>>69737459
He set Bucky running loose because he needed a distraction to cover his escape.
>>
>>69745159
I though the tony was used by Tony to bring the rest of his team, Cap was first gonna use a helicopter but then decided to steal the plane, when tony and vision realized they started to attack the hangar
>>
>>69748365
the stealth plane*, not tony
>>
>>69726218
His plan made perfect sense when you consider that his motivations as a character are different from yours and mine.
>>
>>69727218
>best bond villain in 30 years

Good post.
>>
>>69727207
If one guy with limited resources is managing to decrypt this information, why hasn't the multi-billionaire tech wiz with an entire corporate empire and far-reaching military and intelligence ties already in the know?
>>
>>69748592
>why isn't
>>
>>69748592

Tony has no reason too. He has no idea his parents were even assassinated. And the details were not in the leaks, hence Zemo's need to find out what actually happened.

"Mission report, December 17, 1991"
>>
>>69727207
>>69727218
I got all this while watching the movie, but the primary motivations behind the entire plot felt weak. None of the Characters would have fallen into it if this was the real world (it isn't though, so maybe it's pointless to argue that)

>Innocent People Dying
>This somehow means you shouldn't save earth from greater harm

Zemo is mad at the avengers for 'causing' havoc and getting his family killed, but without them the entire EARTH would have fallen eventually.

I'm disappointed no one launched into a speech about acceptable collateral damages etc. etc. in this movie. For example, people in the west look back on ww2 thinking 'we did a good job' even though tens of millions of German civilians died due to carpet bombing ordinary cities.

Having Scarlet Witch impounded because 11 people died in order to contain a biological weapon isn't even worth comparing, for them it's just 'bad luck'. What, she was supposed to let an international terrorists get away with a WMD because a few 'innocent' bystanders may die? Where's the logic in that?

And what bugged me the most is that you mean to fucking tell me that Captain America, the same guy that lived through ww2 and led a guerrilla campaign against the NAZI's/Hydra and was a personal witness to all effects of total war, is suddenly allowing people to lecture him about minor collateral damage and how it changes the outcomes of a mission?

I wanted Captain to put his foot down and tell them to shut up. Something like,

>Yes, innocent people died. But without us, millions more would have. It's just collateral damage, and that's not on us.
Black Widow
Captain America
Rhodes

These 3 alone are battle hardened operatives who have been in the game for a long time. They of all people would know that collateral damage is unavoidable and can't distract you from the main objective.Yet in this movie we're expected to believe that 3 top tier pro's suddenly care about collateral damage?!
>>
Any movies that showcase the brainwashing thing bucky got?

The keywords thing is pretty interesting to me. I'd like to see more of it.
>>
>>69748818
I wanna see a Bucky Movie desu

>SuperSoldier
>Soviet SuperSoldier
>Active in the 80's/90's when the world was a more interesting place
>Awesome hair
>etc etc etc

Bucky is more interesting than Captain America desu, I'd love to see some stand-alone Bucky movies starting back in the 80's. Maybe he shot JFK, they suspect someone shot JFK with a bullet made out of. . . . .ice.
>>
>>69748788
He doesn't need to know what's there for the information to be of interest politically, financially, tactically, and personally.

Decrypting that data would have been a priority for every government that knew it existed. Stark's the go-to techy to get it done, and all it would have taken to pique his curiosity is for Steve or Natasha to come clean with what they already knew about Hydra's involvement in his parents' "accident."
>>
>>69748793
Cap makes two separate speeches saying that exact thing. Did you even watch the fucking movie?
>>
>>69726218

>plan is for all the world's greatest heroes to behave in contrived, out of character, reactionary, illogical ways for the sake of the action scenes

>99% on rotten tomatoes
>>
Loki>>Red Skull>>>>>every Iron man villian>>>>ultron>>>>>>>ZEMO

Just make a good fucking bad guy Marvel, what the shit you faggots. Why can't you make a good villain???
>>
That's probably why his plan hasn't succeeded.

Are (You) stupid?
>>
>>69749100
To be fair the Movie was a jumbled mess of nonsense
>>
>>69748983

>bucky is behind all of the biggest assassinations of the last 100 years
>JFK
>MLK
>tried killing rosevelt but couldn't
>1920s flashback where he rapes sharon (or sharon I don't remember which is which)
>bucky is behind 9/11 too

i'd watch the shit outta that movie
>>
>>69740451
I hope its not with Zemo or at least they get better writers because he was embarrassingly awful in Civil War
>>
>>69749157
do you only like villains if theyre portrayed in the most stereotypically villainous way imaginable?
>>
Is Zemo like deadpool? Does he know he's in a movie??? I've never read any of his comics. Would make sense seeing as he knew super heroes can't be killed
>>
>>69749273
I prefer well written characters...so not Zemo. At least Loki is entertaining.
>>
>>69747684
/tv/ just taught me there's a difference between reign and rein.

And they say 4chan makes you stupid.
>>
>>69749206
Yeah thats what I was thinking. I mean they have free licence to apply a soviet supersoldier to basically any political scenario dating back 20-40 years or so and make a story out of it.

Don't tell me that doesn't sound like a lot of potential. Hell, just pick something at random and apply Bucky and you have a good story

>Bucky crashed Princes Diana's car

What else did Bucky do
>>
>>69726218
>stupid

One thing for sure this movie got right was the villain and his plan
>>
>>69749065
Zemo can't know that this hasn't already happened, which is one of the major faults in his plan. It's also indicative of bad writing as it pertains to Steve's, Tony's, and Natasha's characters.
>>
>>69749402

>Bucky planted a bomb on the Challenger Rocket to delay the American space program
>>
>>69749201
>Dont pay attention
>Blame the movie
>>
>>69739199
the surviving/the ones who signed the accords are under the un control (a body of politics) and anyone who isn't is a criminal (regardless if they help/save the world)

that was just a bonus. the accords weren't even in his plan.
he just wanted the avengers to fight amongst themselves (and possibly kill each other).
even if they didn't kill each other they would distrust each other, and possibly make more mistakes to the point that the governments would take action against them.

zemo won

>>69739272
this

what did lex do... other than solidify a team and cause his downfall.
>>
File: 1455069600910.jpg (111 KB, 1200x804) Image search: [Google]
1455069600910.jpg
111 KB, 1200x804
>>69749530
Fuck that's a good one

Americans would be pretty butthurt, but that would make a great movie.
>>
>>69749592
>viewer forgets some detail in a movie that is basically contrived nonsense
>autist who remembers the detail (and can recite every line of dialog in the film after a single viewing) spergs out
>DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE MOVIE???
>>
>>69749330
>>69749157

>thinking you shitty opinions are relevant

Top kek
>>
>>69749660

No. Bucky is a retarded Manchurian Candidate/Jason Bourne/Simon Phoenix clone with a metal arm, and "Bucky" is pretty much the gayest name ever.

I don't know if it's canon that Bucky killed Tony Stark's parents but it's fucking retarded.
>>
>>69749100
Hey may have made some weak speech about it, but his actions remained pretty much the same right up until they started fighting at the airport. Which only came about because Captain was going after Bucky separately, not because Captain had different views on acceptable losses.

And from what I remember, Captains speech was about keeping the governments out of the Avengers for political reasons alone, not because he viewed collateral damage as acceptable.
>>
File: Winter Soldier.jpg (74 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
Winter Soldier.jpg
74 KB, 684x513
>>69749754
>Talking shit about Soviet Jesus

How dare you anon
>>
>>69749669

Im sorry If basic capeshit is too confusing for you...Maybe transformers is more up to you.Just dont stare too much in the fight scenes or you may get a nosebleed
>>
>>69749669

>capeshit is too confusing for me

Lol
>>
>>69726218
He made Lex's plan look resonable.
>>
>>69749065
>Stark's the go-to techy to get it done,

Accept Stark isn't.

If Zemo can get it done, the government doesn't need Stark to crack the encryption and there is no reason for the government to tell Stark their findings.

And again, the details were not in the leaks. At beast someone could put together Hydra may have been involved in the deaths. Zola heavily implied it was Buck to Steve and Black Widow in Cap 2. And Zemo goes hunting for the details.

There is literally no reason for Stark to know.
>>
>>69726218
What would he have done if that Africa thing never happened?
>>
File: 1434399928472.jpg (6 KB, 207x243) Image search: [Google]
1434399928472.jpg
6 KB, 207x243
>>69727207
>>69727218
doing god's work
>>
>>69750111

Well he planted that bug in the first Avengers because he didn't trust what Fury and co were up to.

Now when a major incident in his capital leads to the release of government files, he has no interest?
>>
>>69750218

He planted a bug on a government agency he was about to work for, a bug that couldn't even uncover the fact Hydra was Shield.

Stark and the Avengers were hunting down Hydra cells after Cap 2 (opening sequence of Age of Ultron) which lead into the Ultron mess. Tony is a little busy.

And again, the details were not in the leaks, hence Zemo's need to find out what actually happened.

"Mission report, December 17, 1991"
>>
>>69750006
>>69750044

I'm pointing out a recurring phenomenon in all these threads.

>someone forgets some detail
>autists sperg out DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE MOVIE OH MY FUCKING GOD REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69750111
>Zola heavily implied it was Buck to Steve and Black Widow in Cap 2. And Zemo goes hunting for the details.

Based. On, What?

I'll save you some time - nothing. Nothing at all. There was no information for him to be working from that both Cap and Tony would have also been privy to and had just as much reason to be looking into - Cap for leads on Bucky(and to break Hydra's involvement with the Starks' death to Tony gently), and Tony to help him bring Bucky in and for more information on his parents.
>>
>avengers get into a fight over the accords
>captain america wants to save his friend bucky
>Tony thinks he should hand him over to the proper authorities

well thats a good enough plot right there. Everything is fine....very nice film

LOL NOPE ZEMO OUT OF NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!

what a piece of shit film. Needed a few more rewrites to be any good. Remove Zemo or give him something to do that affects the plot
>>
>>69751932
>Based. On, What?

Based on the leaked Hydra info Black Widow leaked. Zemo knows there is something there he can use, and he has a strong hunch and a drive to find it. It's all or nothing for him. Cap doesn't have the skills to decrypt the info, he's in the dark for the most part except for what Zola implied and the little info Black Widow gives him at the end of Winter Soldier, which Falcon uses to search for Bucky unsuccessfully (seen in AoU). Tony also wouldn't have the info since he has no reason to look into it and he's currently preoccupied with Avengers business.
>>
>>69750157
stop samefagging everyone knows that Zemo was useless in the movie.
>>
File: 1458877838267.png (255 KB, 770x711) Image search: [Google]
1458877838267.png
255 KB, 770x711
>>69752761

>S-St-Stop!
>>
>>69752701
That's weak and you know it.

Cap and Natasha both know about Hydra's involvement in the Stark murders. They don't share it with Tony because reasons. Tony, one of the world's smartest, richest, tech-savviest, well-connected and resourced men doesn't look into Hydra and Shield data either on his own or at the behest of the government because he's busy, implying, of course, that he couldn't(and wouldn't) hire a team to decrypt the data regardless of how busy he personally was.

I say again. Weak.

Even if you want to say that Zemo found useful information on his first crack at the files, that only makes everything that follows look just that more like sheer luck.
>>
>>69730694
That's pretty much it. The Avengers, through their recklessness, took away everything he cared about. So he was endeavoring to take away everything they cared about - each other.
>>
>>69752936
>They don't share it with Tony because reasons.

The reasons are literally at the end of CW.

You need to pay attention anon.
>>
File: EGCvnVv8_.png (63 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
EGCvnVv8_.png
63 KB, 520x390
>>69727218
When he listens to the recording of his wife and you realise it wasn't a phonecall he was making earlier on.
And you realise he's probably listened to that recording every day since they died while doing everything he could to take him even an inch closer to tearing the Avengers apart.
>>
>>69748365
>use a helicopter
>to fly from Germany to Russia

Uh
>>
>>69753442
>The reasons are literally at the end of CW.
>You need to pay attention anon.

Their presence alone is no reason to find them plausible. It's plot-driven characterization at its worst, simultaneously making Steve look like a lying, short-sighted asshole, Tony a far less brilliant and resourceful guy than he's been played up as for 5 movies, and Zemo to look way smarter and more prescient than he has any way of possibly being.
>>
ITT: MarvelDrone tears

Maybe his plans made more sense to the chinks and little kids that watch this garbage
>>
>>69727207
>it's bad on purpose

LOL
>>
>>69753442
>reasons
>bad writing

oh i was paying attention Anon
I was paying attention
>>
>>69753442

DCucks can't understand simple logic anon.

It's why they defend trash like bvs, mos.
>>
>>69743460
His dad did not die, I think.

Zemo mentioned that when he came back after, he "found his father holding his wife", along the lines of "sorry".

Id have to review the TC rip, but Im fairly sure it was just his wife and kid, or his dad died at least trying to protect Zemo's wife and kid (his daughter in law and grandson), in that sort of pose.
>>
>people care about the movies more then the comic themselves
>judging comic book heros by movies instead of reading comic books
>comic readers get to enjoy their heros even month or torrents while comic movie viewers wait once a month to watch a super hero movie written by cucks and jews

Why are /tv/ such cucks when it comes to super hero entertainment? Literally the movies are "The Pest" if they're in comic form.
>>
>>69755538
I know, right? All these movies barely even scratch the surface of the source material, and what they adapt, they give only the most superficial of treatments.

I guess we should be happy that they're at least getting the names and looks right, mostly anyway.
>>
I love the excuses from Marveldrones trying to explain their clusterfuck of a movie
>>
Is King We going to give cap a new vibratorium shield?
>>
>>69755852
say that to zod's snapped neck
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.