[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghostbusters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 976x549
You guys seen the trailer for the Ghostbusters remake? Looks pretty good to me

What do you guys think?
>>
Doesn't deserve the amount of hate it's getting.
>>
>>69725598

That you're a bigger attention whore than the cows in your pic
>>
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

YOU *NEED* TO WATCH THIS FILM. IT IS YOUR MORAL OBLIGATION TO. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU ARE AN AWFUL HUMAN BEING.
>>
>>69725609
It actually does, the problem is that all the other shit movies that deserve this much hate don't get it so it seems odd and uncalled for. I think it's more an act of defiance for most people who won't be told they're not allowed to shit on something just because there's women involved. The movie will be shit and "feminism" is weakening morals and society
>>
>>69725609

You're right, it deserves a whole lot more.
>>
>>69725621
Just sharing my honest opinion. I think it's great that a new generation of people get to experience ghostbusters who might not have seen it otherwise. Not everybody can relate to white men. They can be kind of scary to other races and sexes, but everybody likes women so I don't see the harm in it honestly
>>
If you don't give money to your corporate overlords for low-effort money grabs you are a misogynist man-baby.
>>
File: 1462376983488.jpg (21 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1462376983488.jpg
21 KB, 248x189
>>69725734
>but everybody likes women
>>
>>69725598

To be fair, the gag with the demon/ghost thingy on her shoulder where she tells everyone not to piss it off was kinda funny.
>>
File: niggers.png (1016 KB, 616x2030) Image search: [Google]
niggers.png
1016 KB, 616x2030
>>69725734

>white men are scary

You just caught a fish. Good job.
>>
File: 442.jpg (22 KB, 442x265) Image search: [Google]
442.jpg
22 KB, 442x265
its starting a race war
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.