[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OH GOD... PLAY A RECORD what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: xfm-790x433.png (487 KB, 790x433) Image search: [Google]
xfm-790x433.png
487 KB, 790x433
>OH GOD... PLAY A RECORD

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>69724548
LITTLE MONKEY FELLA
>>
>I KNOW THAT YOU MAY TAKE A WHILE
>TO COME BACK AROUND

>feeder.... come back around...i'm ricky gervais on XFM 104.9. with me.... stephen merchant.

>hellooo

>and the bald round headed twat, karl pilkington

>alright?
>>
>>69724602
>not "aight"
>>
What was his GCSE results again? I can't remember
>>
HAHAHAAAAA... Oh god Steve, he's done you again... HAHAAAA HES DONE YOU AGAIN
>>
PRINCE GENIUS OR BLOKE WITH HAIR?
>>
>KAAAAARL
>YOU ARE A LUNATIC
>Play a record
repeat for five million episodes
>>
>>69724957
thats a bad thing?
>>
jellyfish......... do we need em?
>>
>>69724602
comfiest post on this entire website
>>
>>69725074
it's a cross between a fish... and a dog
>>
>"Strokes... Xfm 104.9... I'M ALREADY ANNOYED"
I like how Ricky always started his arguments while they were on-air and trying to do the show. No wonder Karl hated doing it.
>>
Can anyone identify an episode of this for me. There is a moment, I think it is at the end of the ep. when things descend into chaos and screaming, it then just fades out to Mad World by Gary Jules. It was fucking perfect and I've been trying to find it for ages.

Also man moth - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xz88x0mm9Q
>>
File: pilkoid.jpg (213 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
pilkoid.jpg
213 KB, 1024x685
>they put a manhole cover on a nuclear bomb
>blew it up....
>....
>...never seen the manhole cover again
>>
"It Ain't Me" there on /tv/FM, 104.U, I'm CIA, with mr Dr Pavel
>hello
and uh, the bald, round-headed, masked twat, Bane. You're a big guy aren't you Bane?
>fer you
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69725373
under rated post
>>
HE PUT HIM IN A WHEELIE BIN AND WENT TO BLACKPOOL
>>
This shit is fake, he gets details of stories mixed up in ways that wouldn't happen if they were true. In one episode he meets his lesbo aunt's bf and calls him Ken Dodd, in another it's his Dad who does that. Now you wouldn't just misremember whether a funny story happened to you or someone else unless it was made up.
>>
>>69726198
Have you ever talked to a person in real life? Everyone mixes up stories, especially a mong like Karl.

But I guess he's actually an actor call Dave who Ricky hired and invented an entire life history and backstory for, just for an early afternoon slot on a tinpot local radio station.
>>
>It's a Ricky gets on his high horse about Karl saying things about Chinese people, then makes a load of racist jokes himself episode
>>
>>69726531
literally name one time ricky made a racist joke
>>
>>69726559
Ho Lee Fuk
>>
>>69726559
Ho Lee Fuk?
>>
>>69726607
>>69726616

Little-Chinese-Fella Hivemind
>>
File: 1367622973946.png (395 KB, 651x481) Image search: [Google]
1367622973946.png
395 KB, 651x481
>>69725336
>>
>>69724650
E in history which he forgot he did
>>
>>69726486
yeah, you mix up little details here and there. You don't forget that you were the person who called the guy Ken Dodd and not your father.

>But I guess he's actually an actor call Dave who Ricky hired and invented an entire life history and backstory for, just for an early afternoon slot on a tinpot local radio station.
I'm not arguing this, just that he embellishes his stories and plays it up for the show. It's not like Ricky and Steve have to sit and write a 2 hour script of Karl telling funny embellished stories and pretending to be retarded (which they did do for the podcasts, however).
>>
>it's a Ricky gets mad at rockbusters episode
>>
>>69726815
THAT'S IT, WE'RE NEVER DOING THIS AGAIN

>>69726794
>I'm not arguing this, just that he embellishes his stories and plays it up for the show
Oh yeah, definitely.
>>
File: shirtmockup.jpg (17 KB, 335x363) Image search: [Google]
shirtmockup.jpg
17 KB, 335x363
>>69724548
>Stephen or Karl start off on a funny spiel
>can't hear the rest because of Ricky's overly loud cackling
every time
>>
>>69725373
holy shit yes
>>
>>69724548
Its a radio show.
>>
>>69725320
try the pilkipedia wiki
>>
nobody likes to make fun of an invalid
>>
Literally just finished listening to an episode now. What ever happened to Ol dicky Anders?
>>
>>69726961
Leave it Steve
>>
>>69726968
Turns out... was a monkey in a wig
>>
literally the first thing you hear in season 3 is

>Talk then! somebody talk! Already a shambles...
>>
>>69726815
I like how listeners would get answers right but Ricky couldn't
>>
>>69726794
The first time he tells the story he says it was him I assume because he didn't want to embarrass his dad. The second time is in a later season where he feels more comfortable talking about stuff like that and it sounds more genuine.
>>
>>69726961
>>69726987
never could work out if he was actually upset
>>
Man Moth?
>>
>>69726697
Imagine the world listened to Karl. Everything would be nice and pleasant.
>>
>>69727182
>ricky is eating
>>
>>69727027
You're talking SHIT. Play a record!
>>
>>69727314
He was, Stephen was always the one to get pissy about getting insulted, and usually turned it back on Karl.
>>
>>69728526
The funny thing is how well Karl took all of the abuse. Stephen was a real dick to him sometimes, but whenever Karl had the oppurtunity to get him back he'd do so brilliantly. Like when he likened Stephen's dancing to 'a bit of weird art'.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.