[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think her death was too brutal even for a Jurassic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: ZaraYoung.png (2 MB, 595x833) Image search: [Google]
ZaraYoung.png
2 MB, 595x833
Anyone else think her death was too brutal even for a Jurassic Park movie?
>>
Oh god it's this meme again.
>>
>hey we need a low rent Rachel Weiss
>I know just the girl
>>
File: Katie McGrath - Labyrinth.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Katie McGrath - Labyrinth.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>69724114
It's either that or talk about her tits
Incidentally does anyone have a webm of the scene in question
>>
File: Kay McGrath.png (85 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Kay McGrath.png
85 KB, 400x300
My granddad used to call her "vomit face"
>>
Block headed bitch.
>>
>>69724275
Fuck off Krager
>>
The first movie had a defenseless man being eaten by a t-rex, the second movie had a defenseless man being torn in half by two t-rexes
So no, it was characteristic of Jurassic Park
>>
>>69724515
The way she died was overkill. The lawyer was a selfish wimp. What the hell did she do to deserve her fate?
>>
>>69724149
I dont remember this scene in labyrinth.
>>
>>69724515

But she's a woman. It's different.
>>
It's not about deserving anything; Eddie didn't deserve to be ripped in two either, and no matter how much of a selfish wimp the Gennaro was he didn't deserve to be eaten alive.
It's a Jurassic Park movie; at least one person gets eaten
>>
>>69724544
That's the point, she didn't deserve it. The sequence was to show that anyone can get killed for no reason.
>>
>>69724099
Yeah it was really weird. It felt like we were supposed to enjoy it or something but her character wasn't naughty. It was kind of uncomfortable.
>>
>>69724787
The sequence didn't need to be dragged out or brutal to prove that point. And it's not like anybody seriously expected the main cast to die after that.
>>
>>69724544
In Lost world the guy who gets ripped in half was saving a fucking child why did he deserve it
>>
>>69724099
It was just weird how she was shown to be slightly dislikable. It's like they wanted the audience to enjoy her death, but they didn't even go far enough for that.
>>
>>69724099
Yes
>>
>>69724845
You can do that without a brutal death.

This is the sort of death reserved for really evil characters or final boss characters.
>>
>>69724275
Ooga Booga
>>
>>69724099
>brutal
This is what Americucks believe
>>
>>69724149
labyrinth? the pg rated kids film?
>>
File: 1462855047673.jpg (32 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1462855047673.jpg
32 KB, 600x450
>>69724854
There's getting ripped in half and then there's getting waterboarded, swallowed whole and then burned alive in stomach acid.
>>
>>69726656
Its a deleted scene. Wherever bowie goes he must also rape.
>>
If I was to get killed in JP I'd want it to be the most memorable. So yea, in a way ZY got exactly what she wanted. She'll be remembered forever.
>>
>>69726702
To be fair, I'd imagine that she would probably suffocate before she started getting digested. What bugs me about it is how absolutely nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>69727215
>nobody gives a fuck.
Because dinosaurs are running wild. They have bigger problems then a missing PA.
>>
>>69727390
Yeah, but not even the kids feel even a tiny bit guilty that she basically died because of them.
>>
Drawn out, violent deaths of women are the best kind though. They happen so rarely
>>
>>69727446
She didn't die because of them. She died because the I-Rex escaped.
She also lost the kids because she wasn't paying attention.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.