[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody explain to me why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Interstellar_film_poster.jpg (42 KB, 260x406) Image search: [Google]
Interstellar_film_poster.jpg
42 KB, 260x406
Murph jumped to the conclusion that her father is the one in the book bookshelf and was so certain about it?

Idk how to put this exactly but I'll try my best it seems like a massive jump of a conclusion to make especially for somebody who grew up to be a scientist considering scientist are mean't to find the most rational reason why something does what it does.
>>
She's a little girl who misses her daddy. It just so happened that she turned out to be right.
>>
If he can transmit the fucking blueprints of a spacecolony in morse code I believe he can also morse who he is
>>
>>69724036
You're obviously going to have some leaps for the sake of a 2h movie and dramatic purposes. But it's not unplausible that she would come to that conclusion eventually or at least partially and let hope fill in the gap. I mean it's a stretch, sure, but not enough to not be able to suspend disbelief.
>>
>>69724036
MUUUUUUURF
>>
She has deciphered the message from the fallen books, then Cooper found out the NASA location code from the dust lines, conclusively there's a gravity anomaly in her room. So in the last part of the movie she was trying to find the last hidden anomaly and she found the watch. She just has to connect the lines to know 'the ghost' is her father.
>>
Why did the combines freak out at the start of the movie?
>>
>>69724036
because they were connected through love in time an space
>>
This movie was horribly depressing
Was I supposed to be happy Murph finally got to see his daughter again after missing almost all of her life, on her fucking deathbed? Because it seemed that way
>>
>>69725541
Because Gordon Freeman was lurking in the fields.
>>
>>69725582
murph IS the daughter, friend
>>
I like the part in Nolan films where they explain the symbolism because dumb Americans can't get it themselves.
>>
>>69725628
Fuck me i got em mixed up, I mean Cooper. Murphs an odd name for a girl
>>
>>69726045
the name 'murphy' is a plot device. durrrr
>>
>>69725691
>MURPHYZ LAW IS A BAD THING
>NO ITZ A GOOD THING

American audiences are literally retarded.
>>
>>69724036
because the writing was bad
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.