[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be the most comfy way to wrap up GoT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 22
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 768x433
What would be the most comfy way to wrap up GoT?
>>
>>69723565
The humans of the outer sphere invade the inner earth lands and conquer westeros with nukes and shit.
>>
>>69723565
everyone wakes up from a dream
>>
>>69723565
It's going to end with Daenarys and Jon Snow charging into battle against the Night's King. Hard cut to black. Everyone will be enraged.
>>
>>69723619
Or the humans that survive kill the niggers that managed to slither inside the earth then proceed to settle on the outside of the earth and go to war with the negro.
>>
Ser Pounce is revealed to be Azor Ahai
>>
People, like, kill each other until one person is, like, left, but then that person forgets about the, like, dragons and shit and the dragons, like, eat them up and it's allllll neatly wrapped up like one of those little pasty things that you eat
>>
File: 1463209310051.jpg (23 KB, 481x636) Image search: [Google]
1463209310051.jpg
23 KB, 481x636
>>69723828
>6 Seasons and not a single mention of Azor Ahai
>>
File: american-eagle-flag-3x5-17.jpg (151 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
american-eagle-flag-3x5-17.jpg
151 KB, 600x360
>>69723619
>Final battle with White Walkers
>Dragons vs zombies, Jon dueling Night King
>Night King wins the duel and prepares to kill Jon
>Helicopters incoming
>Team America theme starts playing
>Zombies burned with napalm
>Dragons shot with machineguns
>GoT characters incarcerated
>American flag waving over King's Landing
>Democracy enforced in Westeros and Essos
>Fuck yeah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54
>>
CIA and Salsa as King and Queen of the ashes.
>>
>>69723565
It's too late
It's fucked

It's zombieGOT now
>>
>>69723911

They did mention him like once.
>>
>>69724002
When? I only remember The Prince that was Promised in the last episode.
>>
tyrone finds a fairy and she gives a potion that makes him grow to 5'4"
>>
File: pepe wojak.jpg (11 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
pepe wojak.jpg
11 KB, 250x240
>Jon marries Dany last episode
>"truly ours was a song of Ice and Fire"
>>
>>69723565
Jon and Daenerys gets married. The way it should have been in Westeros ever since the Targaryens ruled, incestuous marriages.

Arya might die this season though. Facelessmen will send her to kill Jon for cheating death.
>>
>>69724477
Is that when someone gives him an iron suit and a helmet that covers his face and he flies around blasting villains but gets bashed by a guy with a star on his shield?

What a poofter manlet
>>
>>69723565
the giant closes his eye
>>
File: Westeros.jpg (67 KB, 640x395) Image search: [Google]
Westeros.jpg
67 KB, 640x395
>>
>>69723927
I would be fine with this
>>
>>69724630
Dumb ass the giant's eye that they live in the inside of the earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3vqcbJwgCI
>>
>>69723565
everyone dies, whitewalkers win because infighting retardation when an unstoppable horde is coming is a fucking terribad idea.
>>
>>69723565
A 4 hour shot of the Night's King reclining on the Iron Throne with petals showering over his shirtless torso.
>>
File: 436463634.jpg (64 KB, 540x510) Image search: [Google]
436463634.jpg
64 KB, 540x510
Just cancel it already. It's become "feminist power fantasy" the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.
>>
There wont be a comfy ending, its already confirmed to have a bitter sweet ending if that
>>
>>69725645
>being so upset

Who hurt you anon?
>>
>>69724013
desu this actually spoils jon's heritage.

I mean if she said he was the lord's chosen or the warrior of light or azor ahai. But no, she said prince.

I doubt D&D even considered he would be Prince of the North.
>>
Daenrys and Jon Snow kill white walkers then marry and become king and queen of the world
>>
>>69723565
This mess is literally unfinishable. And I'm assuming the novels are in a similar predicament. You don't build shit this size without a solid foundation. And since there's no way of knowing that the books have one to begin with, mixed with the fact that they started flying by the seat of their pants puts it in a meltdown situation of L O S T proportions.

If you're a fan the best you can hope for is for some stupid and incredibly underwhelming wrap-up but what's most likely to happen is the show to outstay its welcome and get cancelled in the middle of nowhere.
>>
IT WAS EARTH ALL ALONG
>>
>>69723565
Mace Tyrell is Azor Azai
>>
Frodo and Bilbo sail to the undying lands
>>
Stannis becomes king and burns Cersi at the stake. Daenarys invades and is captured and burned at the stake. Sand Snakes are burned at the stake. Arya tries to assassinate Stannis and is burned at the stake. Theon is burned at the stake. Brienne is burned at the stake. Jon resumes his post as Lord Commander and Sansa becomes lady of Winterfell.
>>
>>69727587
the only good answer in this thread
>>
>>69726197
>what's most likely to happen is the show to outstay its welcome and get cancelled in the middle of nowhere.
The show's viewership can halve each season, and it would still be worth finishing monetarily.
>>
Sansa + Moondoor kid

Jon + Dany (cant have normie kids, they all have shireenscale face)

Sandwhores are wiped out because fuck sand in pussy riot wannabes.

big dragon eats small dragon

Whitewalkers kill almost everyone, and then le winter ends and they have to run away north again.

Incest lanisters all ded, they become the good guys under uncle lanister.

arya, rickon, bran, tommen, margie all ded.
>>
Alien invasion
>>
Jon and Dany have a face off for the throne as they are the final two factions left. They reach an agreement where they agree to marry each other and share the throne. The final shot of the show is a family tree which confirms J+L.
>>
File: what.gif (2 MB, 200x166) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
2 MB, 200x166
>>69723619
>The humans of the outer sphere
>>
Melisandre and Sansa spend the final episode naked and lying in bed watching news about Azor Ahai returning, killing the bad guys, and ruling a utopia.
>>
File: 35532.jpg (77 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
35532.jpg
77 KB, 720x960
>>69725840
>Daenrys

All young white liberal women see in her everything they wish they could be…

Saving all the brown people from themselves and their ignorant ways. (Slavery)

Sleeping with all the handsome men, and all of them desire her. (Jorah & Naharas)

She can't bare any children (White women don't like children or have them) but she has pet dogs to protect her. (Dragons)

She's has special snowflake powers no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (Fireproof)

She's what every leftist first world woman wishes they could be.
>>
literally every main character gets beheaded by ghost King Robert who was raised from the dead by a ghost wizard
>>
>>69726197

What? theyve been telegraphing the ending for fucking years.

Dany sails over to westeros with her dragons (which are the key to defeating the others), there is a big climactic final battle, then she becomes the perfect ruler forever after
>>
>>69727587
>Daenarys invades and is burned at the stake
>>
Gandalf comes and wins over westeros and finally unites middle earth
>>
>>69723927

shiiiiieeeeeet, im not even american and i would like to see that.

But i think it needs one or two nukes just for good measure.
>>
>>69728392
>Dinner,whereis?
>>
I honestly can't even see how they will end it.
>>
>>69728411
They've spent several seasons showing what an incompetent, ineffective ruler she is, though.
>>
>>69723565
Tyrion Lannister sitting in an inn while "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey plays. Cut to black. Roll credits.
>>
>>69723565
Meme midget is burned and eaten by the dragons. Burger queen invades westros with her mongolian hordes and promptly freezes to death because it's fucking winter and they have no warm clothes.
>>
Dany dies before the final battle, the dragons get involved but were a bit of a red herring.

Jon's northern army is nearly defeated, when Jon kills the nights king with Brans help.

Tyrion assumes the Iron Throne

Jon goes north of the wall to find some peace
>>
>>69723565
Daenrys becomes ruler of Westeros
John becomes warden of the North.
>>
Jon takes on the others outside Winterfell with Melly, convinced, as Stannis was, that he is the prince that was promised, but it isn't to be and he gets rekt, as does Melly so no one can bring him back.

Theon is azor ahai and more or less singlehandedly defeats the white walkers fairly easily, as he kills the nights king all the zombies immediately die for real since the master zombie is dead. Kelly C turns up with an army of greyscale inflicted reavers, unsullied and dothraki who look basically orcish at this point and it turns out she's obviously the real villain all along as she has now burnt down half of westeros. Bran wargs into the ice dragon under Winterfell to kill her, Drogon and most of her army. Elsewhere Sam uncovers a maester conspiracy to hide all the cool new technology and maintain feudalism so the iron throne becomes kind of pointless once that all becomes known.

Littlefinger ends up perched on the iron throne having killed Sweetrobin to get there before Tyrion rides in and melts both Littlefinger and the throne with the dragon he is somehow able to ride. He then rides off to Sothyros or something idk cos he's sick of all the fighting and that.

Sansa becomes Warden of the North, Radmure is killed but that lass of his was preggers and his son inherits the Riverlands, Sam sets up a computing company and marries Gilly. No one gives a fuck about Dorne, King's Landing becomes the new Valyria since the dragons burnt everything.
>>
>>69725365
Only acceptable answer. They cleanse the land of humanity and start fresh.
>>
>>69728618
This
>>
>>69728682
Singles confirm
>>
>>69728392
Dr. Pepper, I'm Khaleesi
>>
>>69728682
Actually I quite like this, but I reckon Jorah will stab her in the back as she shouts about burning everyone, echoes of her Dad and that. POTTERY
>>
>>69723565
cliffhanger cancellation
>>
>>69727587
>Daenaris invades and is captured and burned at the stake
>burned at the stake
>burned

Stannisfag confirmed not watching the show
>>
>>69724567
>Arya might die this season though. Facelessmen will send her to kill Jon for cheating death
that actually sounds reasonable
>>
>>69728770
isn't Jorah going to turn into one of those monster people?
>>
>>69728818
her story line was pretty bad last season and it's so fucking atrocious now that it's not even worth having in the show

but if they'd have just omitted Arya from the entire season up until the end to have a failed assassination attempt on Jon in which she ends up getting killed I would have been quite pleased
>>
>>69728912
Her whole army is going to turn into one of those monster people. It'll be totally bants. I'm sure for some reason his will be limited just to his arm or some shit whilst everyone else winds up totally covered in it.

Also at season 7 episode 10 Gilly's baby will still be only 6 months old.
>>
>>69728682
You forget. Jaime becomes de facto King in the West as he and Tommen fled to Casterly Rock. Jaime goes full Tywin and educates Tommen to be an actually good King. The lion's blood and the stag's name are both preserved through Tommen.
>>
>>69728538
to anyone with a brain yes

to ignorant idiots (and DnD themselves) she is a stronk woman learning how to be the perfect ruler
>>
>>69723565
>everyone teams up to fight white walkers
>jon dany n shit
>everyone about to die in big fight
>Bran to the Future saves original bran from being fried and creates a paradox
>universe implodes
>>
Tyrion kills Danny because pottery. Sam becomes King of Westeros.
>>
>>69728411
>Danny brings dragons
>Bran kidnaps dragon using Warging
>Danny falls of and dies
>Bran uses dragon fire and whitewalkers to cleanse the world of human scum so the children of the forest can rule in peace once again
>The knight of the laughing tree walks into frame and stares directly at the camera and whispers "dabid"
>>
>>69728538
Except now she's le danny le unburned who can le do no le wrong do you even le watch le show?
>>
John kills Ramsay and makes his sister warden of the north and Brienne stays with her.
Westeros semi-unites once they become aware of the Zombiearmy. There won't be much screentime for the dragonlady during this and just as it seems like team westeros is going to get defeated, the daragons appear and burn them from above. This gives Jon the chance to fight the headzombie one on one and he narrowly wins. Sneks have joined Dany and her army because strong women.

After the fight most people will accept Dany as queen because she saved their ass and she has the bigger army and dragons. The Lannisters will fight this but after they get rid of the queen who will have gone mad for losing all her children, tyrion becomes head of the family.

Littlefinger will lose everything due to Varys, but stays alive and start trying to grab for power.

Theon also helps.
>>
>>69729635
>the daragons appear and burn them from above
he daragons appear and burn the zombies from above
>>
Last 2 characters playing chess.
>>
>>69728618
spot on
>>
>>69729073
Nah that prophecy about Tommen dying will come true. Jaime will end up in charge of Casterly Rock after he kills Cersei. Honestly don't see Tommen lasting to the end of this series. He'll probably be killed off in the last episode by the sneks
>>
it was all a dream
>>
>>69729910
>Jaime will end up in charge of Casterly Rock
Is this confirmed? I'd love for Jaime to become a more tamed but cocky version of Tywin.
>>
>>69729910
i'm so sick of people dying. i literally don't even get time to start liking a character before they just kill them now.
>>
>>69723788
They'll do it like the Fist of the First Men and just have sfx after cutting to black
>>
Danny getting gangbanged by the others' icicle dicks
>>
File: tommy_westphall[1].jpg (19 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
tommy_westphall[1].jpg
19 KB, 720x480
>Last season is all a big setup for final battle
>White walkers come in, everyone's ready
>Biggest battle ever, HBO's budget gets raped to death
>Suddenly, it stops right when Jon delivers the final blow
>It cuts to a kid playing with fantasy action figures, silently
>His friend comes in
>"Come on D, come play with us, we're getting worried about you"
>no response, he just mumbles some incoherent words
>his friend sighs
>"Hey, let's visit Old Martin again, maybe he made another toy for you."
>again, no response
>defeated, his friend leaves, giving him one last look before closing the door
>"You know, we're getting too old for toys and crayons..."
>Door shuts
>the silent kid continues to shake the toys around, a whole world in his mind
>he finally speaks up
>"B-but Dabid, Kelly C's winning the war"
>"D-dabid?" he looks at the door, now completely shut.
>He holds his tears as he adds a toy UFO to the battlefield.
>Cut to credits
>>
>>69730003
Well to be fair to them D&D have to tie up all the loose ends in a series and a half. Unfortunately they're a pair of fucking hacks and their idea of tying up loose ends is to have Ramsay kill them.
>>
>>69723927
>>69725645

Man this pasta has only been around for a couple of days and it's already stale.
>>
File: STOP_INVINCIBLE_SLUT.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
STOP_INVINCIBLE_SLUT.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>69730029
>he holds his tears as he adds a toy UFO to the battlefield
>>
did anybody save that post where bran recreated the end of back to the future and fixed everything and ate breakfast? shit was funny
>>
>>69725645
>>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
I bet you think Shitalians are white, too.
>>
>>69723565
kill all its viewers
>>
>>69729635
>dat Sansa
Ffffffffuck yes.
>>
So how exactly do you guys pronounce DABID? Dah-bid or day-bid? I find myself autistically saying "DABID" and "JUST" when something retarded happens in the show to myself and I need to know the correct enunciation.
>>
>>69723619
Do I spy an Ian M Banks reference?

Shellworlds are intriguing as fuck
>>
File: SansaSandor321.jpg (451 KB, 1204x766) Image search: [Google]
SansaSandor321.jpg
451 KB, 1204x766
> Dany has Ramsay, All the sneks, the zombie mountain and cersei chained up, on their knees and she has full control over drogon now cause she got enough badges or some shit
> Dany looks a cercei.."I got an idea..."
> She points her finger at snek 1, drogon following her gaze, an ember seen within his mouth
> "eeny... meeny... miny... mo... catch.. a tiger.. by.. his toe.. if.. he hollas.. let him go..." the camera lands on Ramsay
> "my mother told me, to pick the very best one..and you.. are..IT!"
> The camera switches to a POV shot, lookup up at Dany, one of her tits is out (as a nod to the bookreaders)
> "If anybody moves, anybody says anything, cut the bitches hair off again and feed it to her brother and THEN we'll start.."
> "you can breathe, you can blink, you can cry... hell of the seven, you're all gunna be doing that.."
> Drogon unleashes his fury..
> screams are heard through ringing ears "look at that" dany smirks, takin' it like a champ"|
> Drogon's mouth opens and the camera see's a ball of fire headed it's way
> Cut to black
> Executive Producers D. B. Weiss and David Benioff
>>
Everyone except CIA dies.
>>
Everyone becomes white walker and live together in peace as humans should
>>
I believe there will be some kind of stalemate between the armies of Jon, Aegon, and Dany. The dragons will refuse to attack Jon's army as they won't kill a Targ but they will attack Aegon cause he's a faking little shit. Jon and Dany will agree to share power, with Jon ruling the Northern kingdoms and Dany ruling the southern ones. Hopefully Tyrion and Sansa get reunited. Fuck knows what will happen to Bran.
>>
>>69728990
>This is Needle. You've seen it before, haven't you, SNOW
>>
>>69723565
The best way to wrap it up is to do anything but comfy to be honest.
I don't want a happy end, or not a happy end where i don't know, The Starks end up winning everything and just reign happily ever after.
Maybe the best end is that some of the best people survive and decide to live away from the castles and find peace, but it shouldn't be a real happy end, more like the only way they'll be free from this....game of thrones...
>>
>>69731174
Dragons have killed other dragon lords they weren't bound to before.
>>
File: o8c5Pl.jpg (57 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
o8c5Pl.jpg
57 KB, 640x425
>continents are rectangles with chunks missing
>they are downed giant space ships
>the weirwoods are remains of the ships bioneural computer network
>the whitewalkers are humanoid cybernetic defense droids
>bloodraven's cave is set at the remains of the ship's man-machine interface system
>foundations of the Hightower are actually parts of the ship that happen to be still accessible
>in the end of the series the ship comes alive again and lifts off
>>
File: image.png (107 KB, 702x336) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107 KB, 702x336
>Dany army moves into KL and immediately fucks it all up

> Dragons perched around castle and Dany sits in Iron Throne

> Single Snowflake falls onto dragon and burns through his scales

> Snowfall and hail rips dragons to threads

> Dany feels really cold and turns to see shit ton of White Walkers marching into Throne Room.

> jon snow and Northern army arrive just in time to save KL

> Dany army all freeze to death and get sick because theyre sand niggers

> Tyrion looks at Dany and slowly walks over to Jon and stands next to him

> Jon, Tyrion, and Northern army begin chanting "GO HOME DANY" over and over again as she walks naked into the snow with snot running down her face.

> Fades out with Dany rowing alone crying back to the East

> Passes Gendry, who somehow ends up back at KL and is cheered on and crowned King

> END
>>
Maybe no one will win at the end and the small folk will clamor for democracy
>>
>>69723565
They make a coke ad.
>>
>>69723565
kill of Tyrion in some anti-climatic way, like someone grabbing him and throwing him out of the window

fucking reddit tier actor needs to bite it
>>
>>69731738
this
>>
>Dany rules the world
>Jon and Tyrion ride her dragons
>together they defeat the white walkers
>Sansa rules the Norf
>Yara rules the Iron Isles
>Margaery rules the Reach
>Cersei rules the Lannisters
>sneks rule Dorne

Perfect harmony because all the rulers are women, the wheel is broken, all men must die but we are not men, bravo D&D.
>>
>>69732367
i sniggered
>>
>>69723788
Yeah right...Jon will probably marry a white walker lady...
>>
>>69732367
unironically a better ending than anything dabid will come up with
>>
>>69724488
No...no...no Dany does not marry Jon...
Jon is the song of Ice and Fire...
>>
>>69729635
bad pussii <3
>>
File: 1461979118323.jpg (270 KB, 751x1063) Image search: [Google]
1461979118323.jpg
270 KB, 751x1063
Theon is the Old Man of Winterfell after the story is done. To tell the little Starks of Winterfell the old stories of the north, the ironborn, King Robb the Young Wolf, thd war of the five kings, the skinless monsters of the abandoned Dreadfort that snatch little children who don't behave, and of the stories of the war for the dawn where the last hero rose.

He'll sit at the table with the young Stark of Winterfell in the Great Hall, smiling as he tells them all about the Stark's father/mother and uncles and sisters who Theon grew up with, and every morning he'll go to the Godswood to pray, and once every year he'll visit Robb's statue in the crypts.
>>
>>69725840
No....no...they don't
>>
>>69728154
No Jon + Dany...no get fucking over it..
>>
Jon and Dany join forces at the very end, marry, and become joint rulers of Westeros.

Pretty obvious tbqhwy.
>>
>>69729635
lel
>>
>>69728770
Jorah ends up infecting Dany...her dragons burn her and Jorah...
>>
File: all-nsfw[1].jpg (1012 KB, 1005x1005) Image search: [Google]
all-nsfw[1].jpg
1012 KB, 1005x1005
>>69732883
Fek anyone fork over 13$ I want to see them titties.
>>
>>69729635
>>69732943
Who's that sitting on the throne? Doesn't look like Cersei.
>>
>>69732804
Fucking no...they're not going to end up together....
>>
>>69732943
Margery sure got an upgrade in the tits department.
>>
>>69733012
It is her tough. How we think a person looks is influenced by our atitude and stuff towards them.
Friend of mine used to draw people kinda ugly, I think that was because he percieved himself as ugly, too.
Not that that applies towards this painter tough just giving an example.
>>
File: 1344568545534.jpg (23 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
1344568545534.jpg
23 KB, 569x428
>>69723565

A dual between Varys and CIA.
>>
>>69723565
>White Walkers destroy the Wall and invade
>Night's Watch already dead
>Bran and Bloodraven still doing jack
>They destroy everything in their path
>Jon and Dany join forces
>Final Battle at Winterfell
>Truly is a Song of Ice and Fire
>Seems to be going well
>Ice Dragons appear
>They fuck up everything
>Dany and her Dragons die
>Jon is killed by Night's King
>Army of the living is crushed
>White Walkers overrun the rest of Westeros
>It becomes a wasteland
>The political struggle that lasted the entire series was all for nothing
>Final scene is a huge army of wights landing near Pentos after crossing a frozen Narrow Sea
>Cut to black
>>
>>69733128
It just doesn't look like her, she's not even blonde.
>>
>>69732761
>>69732709
>>69732659
>>69733039

Just accept it.
>>
>sam becomes king
>brings republic

top kek
>>
>>69733367
it looks exactly like her, considering the drawing style
>>
>>69733367
Except it does you fucking asshat
>>
>>69723565
Night's King and Dany marry and have babies after rest of world is destroyed in a mass seismic event which alters the continents. Babies are named Adam and Eve. It was Earth all along.
>>
>>69723565

>Ned Stark wakes up in a cold sweat
>Catelyn looks over to him
>"What is it my love?"
>"Nothing, it was just a dream... I've changed my mind, I'm not going to go be Roberts hand. Good night."
>>
you actually think the main story is ever going to end? its going to go on for 5 more seasons meandering around some worthless character drama plot
>>
File: roUlaH1.jpg (723 KB, 1597x1600) Image search: [Google]
roUlaH1.jpg
723 KB, 1597x1600
>>69727417
>>
>>69734189
>And then Harry woke up back in his bed under the staircase
>>
File: 1463667517597.png (1 MB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
1463667517597.png
1 MB, 1100x733
>>69727417
>>
>>69734339
fuck me, this shouldn't be a reaction to the other anon
>>
File: eddard stark.jpg (117 KB, 810x455) Image search: [Google]
eddard stark.jpg
117 KB, 810x455
Ned Stark somehow comes back to life and kills every obnoxious cunt in the show and becomes the unified king of the Iron Throne
>>
>>69730308
I was gonna say "Everybody Dies," but this is better.
>>
File: 5647.gif (3 MB, 256x234) Image search: [Google]
5647.gif
3 MB, 256x234
>>69734189

>not Bran decides to listen to his mother and not climb the tower
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.