[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad Neigbours 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
So I saw this last night expected an average comedy for mild entertainment. Instead I got a shitty rehash with not-so-subtle SJW messages thrown in.

Is this the way comedy films are going now? There has to be 'progressive' political element(s)?

What happened to just being allowed to have fun? I guess that's why the critics panned Vacation.
>>
Did Chloe do anything lewd in this? She makes me penis smile.
>>
>>69722501
Why would a fridge feature on the poster? What a queer thing to put there.
>>
File: Chloe-Moretz-in-Jeans-Shorts--11.jpg (185 KB, 1470x1973) Image search: [Google]
Chloe-Moretz-in-Jeans-Shorts--11.jpg
185 KB, 1470x1973
>>69722610
>>
>>69722610
http://refractory.unimelb.edu.au/2004/02/03/queering-the-slayer-text-reading-possibilities-in-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-rebecca-beirne/
>>
>>69722648
*PARP*
>>
Don't care, I will watch it for my Chloe.
>>
>>69722501

How naked does Zac Efron get?
>>
>>69722726
What a shit taste
>>
>>69722761
>How naked does Zac Efron get?

96%
>>
The first one was shit, I don't expect the second to be any better.

I did laugh at the Deniro Party in the first one though, that was like the only amusing thing in the entire movie.
>>
>>69722884

Sold.
>>
Zac banged Chloe
>>
Seth Rogen is a preachy SJW faggot, what did you expect
>>
>>69722501
>Instead I got a shitty rehash with not-so-subtle SJW messages thrown in.
And what were the messages? Feminist in nature I assume.
>>
File: 1457995863009.jpg (14 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1457995863009.jpg
14 KB, 342x245
>Bad Neighbours

Get your shit together, UK, and learn to fucking spell.
>>
You should have expected it. He aplogized for his homophobic jokes in Super Bad.
>>
>>69722984
Poor Zack
>>
I watched the first one for the first time, and then went to see the second one.

The second one was just as good desu. It delved more deeply into Zac Efron's character, which I was not expecting. The humour was less over the top, which is always a massive problem with American humour (muh explosions muh shouting obscenities). It was also a better length for a comedy.

The SJW stuff was actually fine. You're obviously referring to
>sororities aren't allowed to have parties
>males only invite girls to parties to fuck them
But the thing is that the sorority is presented in an awful light. They compromise their ideals at the first sign of trouble, they dob in drug dealers so they can hold a monopoly on the market, they objectify attractive men, they go massively over the top by robbing the family next door and trying to make them divorce. The fraternity in the previous movie was never that awful, they just did comedic things.
>>
>>69722984

Must've been back in his coked up mutual hobo combat days.
>>
>>69723074
All the stuff you mention IS the sjw stuff.

They're so much more despicable people than the frat in the first movie were. They're knowingly going to ruin this family's lives for no reason other than "dude weed and partying!!!" and they don't care.

But all the time we're supposed to empathise with them and forgive them at the end just because vagina.
>>
>>69723628
What, not the same anon but no we don't.
>>
>>69723628
You're entirely correct, in that this film's biggest flaw is that we're supposed to sympathise with the sorority's plight. At first, it works, because they're enterprising and brave enough to found their own sorority to avoid seedy sex parties, but I quickly lost sympathy because of the awful shit they did.

I'd just say it's a symptom of male writers, rather than an SJW agenda. In the first film, male writers were all too happy to make the fraternity relatable and sympathetic by delving into the bromance between Efron and Franco, and by showing how Efron had basically sacrificed his future for the fraternity. In the second film, male writers discovered that it's more difficult to make sympathetic female characters, especially when their role is to pull dangerous pranks. This was made more obvious when Efron is booted out, despite the fact that he's the sympathetic normal character down on his luck.

I don't think it even came close to ruining the film, however, as the sympathetic aspect wasn't necessary due to Efron's arc, and the film's mutually satisfactory conclusion.
>>
>>69723628
>They're so much more despicable people than the frat in the first movie were. They're knowingly going to ruin this family's lives for no reason other than "dude weed and partying!!!" and they don't care.

This is what I found wierd about it and took any immersion away. The characters just behaved inhumane for who they were. Like they were unpopular but not bad girls, then all of a sudden they are trying to destroy a family for no reason other than we wont stop our shit parties for 30 days.

It was just strange I felt.
>>
The only funny part of the movie was Jimmy being a screaming clown.
>>
>>69722648
That's pretty nice
>>
>>69722501
I haven't seen it but from what I saw in the trailer, that's how sonority sloots act in real life.
>>
>>69724436
She has a cute little butt.
>>
>>69724573
I bet it looks cute when she clenches it as she thrusts in my bp
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.