[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize, misogynistic man-babies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ghosts.webm (2 MB, 550x223) Image search: [Google]
ghosts.webm
2 MB, 550x223
Apologize, misogynistic man-babies
>>
So it's all just run-of-the-mill CGI, is it?
>>
>>69721988
is there a comparison of the old reveal of the ghosts? it definitely looks like they improved the visual effect.look of them in the new trailer.
>>
>>69721988
Literally Scooby doo tier
>>
>>69721988
hmm nvm here is the old trailer, it still looks about the same?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw
>>
That shot with the possessed Chris Hemsworth is pretty good. How ironic that the saving grace of the flick will be a man.
>>
>daytime comedy sequences all look like a shitty sitcom with no blocking and lazy photography, jokes have awful rythm
>night time action sequences look generic but still decent, CGI ghosts actually have good designs
Thanks CGI pre-viz teams and second unit action directors, I guess. ANything where Feig is directly in charge looks atrocious.
>>
>>69722078
>How ironic that the saving grace of the flick will be a man.
>>
>>69722050
This
>>
>>69721988

the first Ghostbusters was not a great film

this will not be worth watching

why are you idiots fueling the hype-fire for this psyop
>>
>>69721988
For what? The leaks were true, the fucking logo is last boss, dropped
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-18-06-40-47.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-18-06-40-47.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>69721988
>>
>>69721988
No.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.