[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this show any good? It seems like they don't even speak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: gomorrah_poster.jpg (97 KB, 234x328) Image search: [Google]
gomorrah_poster.jpg
97 KB, 234x328
Is this show any good? It seems like they don't even speak in english, if I want to read I'll pick a book. Should I watch it or aint nothing but yuro "pro refugees" propaganda?
>>
>>69721743
Pretty good.
>It seems like they don't even speak in english
Yes.
>Should I watch it or aint nothing but yuro "pro refugees" propaganda?
It's about mafia, you dunce.
>>
>>69721743
as an Italian, you truly baited me mio caro amico.

Eccoti il tuo (Tu)
>>
Jag läste Gomorron och trodde det var en ny svensk serie.
>>
>>69721855
nice moonspeaking
>>
>>69721743
It's fucking amazing. I'm studying Italian so I thought it would help but apparently they aren't even speaking Italian in it. I cold barely get any of it.
>>
File: neapolitan.png (601 KB, 1304x892) Image search: [Google]
neapolitan.png
601 KB, 1304x892
ITA here

I need subtitles because they speak Neapolitan

9/10 pretty good on par with american shows
>>
This is the most stupidest OP ever.
>>
>>69721743
AYO PAPPADI POOPEDI I WANT TO BUY-A A PIAZZZA LUIGI MARIO
>>
>>69721743
What the fuck are you talking about? There isn't any "pro refugee" propaganda but yeah, you should watch it if you wanna watch something good.
>>
>>69721743

>Is this show any good?
Yes, has it's flaws but is okay.

For those who's intrested: Gomorra as tv series is not an adaptation of the book, or the movie. They just come up with a mafia story and slapped the 'Gomorra' brand in beacuse it would sell more.
I think you will enjoy it if you liked city of god. Is a story with some slice of life in it but nothing is explained, so it could be really confusing to an outsider.
>>
>>69724865
I expect that yuro media really push their leftist propaganda
>>
Brilliant show, severely underrated
>>
I just finished watching the first show.

Not as good as its American equivalents, to be honest. Character developments are completely unrealistic, especially Gennaro's.

If you wanna watch great European television, go for the Danish Borgen.
>>
Is it based in the fucking movie or what??
>>
Its amazing. Watch in Italian with subs
>>
>>69726144
So now if you do watch the series and realize that it has nothing to do with refugees either way are you gonna snap out of it and realize that you have been an idiot for blindly following what you learned on /pol/?
>>
>>69727021
>Danish Borgen.

Now THAT'S leftist propaganda

>muh female PM
>muh center-left party leading the country to a new dawn
>muh Euron Greyjoi raped as a kid by white men
>muh brave female journalist
>muh right wing party full of assholes

Literally Viking Tumblr: the show
>>
>>69727021
>Danish Borgen.
yeah no. this show is YnR in Danemark plus all the >muh liberals and libertarians
>>
>>69727352
That's what Europe is like in real life.
>>
>>69727488
Dane?
>>
>>69721743
It's fucking amazing. It's not about the sicilian Mafia, but about the Neapolitan Camorra, the chaotic cousin of the Mafia. It's shot almost entirely not even in italian, but in napoletano. Most Italian need subtitles to watch it.
Of course me, being a filthy terrone, can understand it without subtitles.
>>
>>69727559
DAYNE?!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.