[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's going on with all the dislikes and hate? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ayy.jpg (39 KB, 853x154) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
39 KB, 853x154
what's going on with all the dislikes and hate? It's not that bad.

has this become a "SJW" vs "anti-SJW" thing?
>>
File: dgsdgdgsdg.png (6 KB, 708x172) Image search: [Google]
dgsdgdgsdg.png
6 KB, 708x172
No idea.
Somebody in the company really needs to look into this.
>>
Don't care for the recent string of shitting on old movies by gender swapping them.

Hell, I wouldn't even mind at all if they weren't also shitty movies.
>>
People secretly like the movie but they cant admit to themselves that women actually make good (and even better in some cases) movies.

It's just beta female hating and feminist denial. You're on the wrong side of history friends. Feminism is here to stay and is natural for the progression of huwomankind.
>>
>>69721457
it was always a SJW vs anti-SJW thing
>>
Nothing to do with some shitty agendas
>>69721500
Shit bait but will probably still get replies
>>
It's a reaction to people wanting Ghostbusters 3 but not getting it, and sjws saying that they just hate women.
>>
File: baitu.gif (841 KB, 430x834) Image search: [Google]
baitu.gif
841 KB, 430x834
>>69721500
>>
>>69721457

2 sides of Outrage culture beating each other off

Its honesty fucking sad I I have the current state of media because of it.
>>
>>69721457
who cares fuck off
>>
I dssliked it because they portay a black woman saying "hell nawh" and she isnt a scientist like the white women
>>
People are pissed off that they are cynically using "Remake, but this time with an all female cast!" as both a crutch to carry a shit movie, and a shield to decry all criticism as muh sore 'giny
>>
You know all those people shilling hard for the BvS trainwreck?

Fucking nothing compared to what's coming when this bombs.
>>
>>69721567
We got Ghostbusters 3 though. Most of what was Ghostbusters 3 was made into the game.
The game sucked ass. Ghostbusters 2 sucked ass. This reboot will suck ass.
One movie, one cartoon, and one toy line is all the name was good for.
>>
>>69721457
Either way AVGN was right when he said it only banks on the name Ghostbusters had it been any other title with the same jokes and concept it would have bombed but the name Ghostbusters will drive normies in droves to see this movie,
>>
>>69721848
BUT STAR TREK V
>>
>>69721707
But noone is defending Ghostbusters on this site :/ the nostalgia fans will hate it and pleb normies don't come to this site often, BVS was like a 50/50 split on wether it would be good or not I'm pretty sure it's 99.9999 to 0.0001 haha
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.