[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quake finally calls out Marvel on what fans have been thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: quake.jpg (121 KB, 1200x1211) Image search: [Google]
quake.jpg
121 KB, 1200x1211
>"I don’t know. People who make movies for Marvel, why don’t you acknowledge what happens on our show? Why don’t you guys go ask them that? Cause they don’t seem to care!"
>"The Marvel Cinematic Universe loves to pretend that everything is connected, but then they don’t acknowledge our show at all. So, I would love to do that, but they don’t seem to keen on that idea."

Sounds like someone's salty that the events of her show doesn't matter to the MCU as a whole (even though they just dealt with a potentially world ending event while the Avengers had some shitty /pol/ argument).

She basically sounds like a kid throwing a tantrum that she doesn't get to play/hang out with the "cool kids" kek
>>
>>69720261
Fuck capeshit
>>
she's right though, they just write the movies separately and piece it together poorly in the next one
>>
there was no reason they couldn't have put a couple of the cast on the hellicarrier in Age of Ultron instead of the random guy from Winter Soldier
>>
>>69720261
civil war was like 2 hours and 30 minutes, how much longer should it have been?
>>
AoS really blew up her ego. Fucking bitch.
>>
Yeah because I want the movies to reference this shitty show
>>
Marvel isn't about to go full retard and require fans to watch a subpar TV show in order to keep up.

People have enough trouble seeing all the movies.
>>
>>69720261
But shes right.
Marvel Television had no idea about SHIELDs downfall in Winter Soldier until after the whole cast went to go watch the film.
Marvel Studios should be doing a better job of acknowledging the television aspects of the MCU because as of right now it feels like the television shows have to patch up the retarded plotholes that the films make.

Hell they were going to add a Coulson/SHIELD comment in Civil War, but they ended up cutting all of Maria Hill's scenes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lTtKHPA6Eo
>>
Can't wait for the Defenders to show up in Infinity War while AoS is still stuck with the breadcrumbs of the movie plots.
>>
File: 1361482732380.png (104 KB, 665x598) Image search: [Google]
1361482732380.png
104 KB, 665x598
i already want off this wild ride.
at best you need punisher/dd showing up in a cameo on earth battles in the upcoming Thanos boogaloo.
AoS is not needed at all, they're just being brought along for the ride, I'm surprised SLJ cameo'd, they should be thankful for that
>>
File: 254375.jpg (25 KB, 236x239) Image search: [Google]
254375.jpg
25 KB, 236x239
>>69720261
>Marvel isn't diverse enough!
>Marvel isn't feminist enough!
>Marvel doesn't acknowledge our garbage show enough!

tired of this bitch
>>
They shouldn't acknowledge what happens in the Marvel shows too much because knowledge of what happens in the movies should be enough to understand what's going on in them. They can make references, but they shouldn't expect people to hour dozens of hours of a show just to understand what's going on in a movie.
>>
my problem with AoS is that it's an hour long show with a half hour of story to tell.
>>
''WHY ARENT THE MOVIES REWRITTING THEMSELVES TO FIT WITH OUR TV SHOW???!??!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE''
Could Marvel Studios be doing a better job? Sure. But it is ridiculous to ask them to write the movies around a TV spin-off.

The big reason people even watch AoS is because they want are hoping for the Avengers to show up anyway.
>>
NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY SHOW

PEOPLE ALREADY FIND JUST THE MOVIE CONNECTIVITY CONVOLUTED.
>>
File: 1461486299326.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461486299326.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
Isn't Marvel TV supposed to be supplementary viewing with the movies being the main focus? Why would they throw in references to AoS when a good portion of people only watch the movies and that shit would go over their heads completely.

Seems to me that shes just jealous that nobody cares about Agents of Snore as much as the films.
>>
She is right, the MCU is split into 3 bubbles right now; the Movies, Shield/Agent Carter/Most Wanted if it doesnt get canned and the Netflix shows and it is pretty jarring.

They don't need to do full one crossovers or cameos, but I don't know why they couldn't have have a single line of dialogue in Civil War referencing what was happening in Daredevil as it tied in pretty well to the whole issue of the movie or little things like that.

What is really daft is that Shield is dealing with the Inhumans who are the MCU version of mutants, but literally zero Inhumans have shown up anywhere else. Eventually this shit has to be addressed, and the longer they go without doing that the more ridiculous it's going to get.
>>
>caring about Agents of S.H.I.T.
get a grip, lady
>>
>>69720261
Good, lets keep it that way.

Daredevil is another story though.
>>
>>69720285
first post best post
>>
>>69720261
sounds like she wants to get dat big movie pay day

all that salt
>>
ming na wen is neither a race traitor or bitch. why does ms wang not appreciate her ancestry?
>>
why should Feige help this shit show and promote them?
no one gives a fuck
>>
Wasn't it confirmed that Vision throws a reference to AoS and the Netflix shows all in one by saying that they've observed more "enhanced" people showing up and that other "world ending events" that they haven't participated in stopping have been happening (could also refer to Hive trying to nuke the world to become zombie Inhumans)? Doesn't that count?
>>
>>69720261
Bitch they don't even acknowledge their own past movies
>>
File: 1434801971802.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1434801971802.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>69720261
kek she's going to regret saying this shit when they kill her ass off for this useless comment.
>>
>>69720420
I'd rather see people from the movies on their shows than the other way around desu. If they got RDJ or even fucking Paul Rudd on any episode of a show it'd get insaaaane ratings
>>
>>69720763
That's not very specific, he could have been talking about all the movies and their world ending events.
>>
You'd think that with an apocalyptic-level event they would have called at least one Avenger. I know they cost too much money, but still.
>>
>>69720261
Who the fuck is Quake?
>>
>>69720630
Carter and most wanted are canned.
>>
>>69720261

Nothing would kill the MCU faster than if people felt like they needed to watch 22 hours of crap to understand whats happening.
>>
>>69720261
They don't really need to acknowledge the show because the show is just around to keep people aware of the movies. Why didn't her agent tell her to shut up and enjoy the paycheck? It's not like her musical career took off
>>
File: civilwar20.jpg (336 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
civilwar20.jpg
336 KB, 1920x1080
>>69720852
Why would they? A quip filled fight over being guilt tripped by a nigger mother with a chip on her shoulder, one man's almost borderline homosexual obsession with his BFF and ultimately /pol/ reasons are obviously more important than dealing with practically the devil trying to get the world blown up by nuclear weapons
>>
>>69720888

They should just do movies and Netflix. There is such a thing as stretching yourselves to thin
>>
I think the Netflix shows should mention the AoS though.

It's actually kinda weird they didn't say anything about the rise of inhumans at all
>>
>>69720885
Quake AKA Tremors AKA Daisy AKA Skye AKA Mary Sue (literally)
>>
>>69720890
Because she want's the same amount of fame as the movie actors. Fame is what actors are given in exchange for their roles so she just wants equal pay for equal work. I mean, come on it's 2016
>>
>>69720931
God damnit that looks fucking stupid. Crap like this should have been made 20 years ago, when it could have been amusing/tongue in cheek. Now we're supposed to watch it and take it seriously, but i just can't.
>>
>>69720972
I don't get it.
>>
Isn't this directly analogous to comic books? The smaller things obviously regard the bigger things as canonical and having happened, but the bigger stuff doesn't care?
>>
>>69720261
Good. Agents of SHIT should've been cancelled after that cringey cliche ending to Season 2 with PS1 tier CGI.
>>
>>69721005
Her birth name is Daisy Johnson but was put up for adoption and her legal name was literally Mary Sue Poots. Don't remember what happened but she started calling herself Skye.
>>
>>69720423
You do realize that video is fake as fuck, right?
>>
>>69720817
>Ant-Man on a TV budget
>>
>>69721094
I don't get why OP is calling her tremors?
Is it because of Marie and Anna?
>>
>>69720931
I will never get over the joke that the Avengers were simply too busy squabbling to notice that people have been turning into Inhumans and that an evil Inhuman god was behind the scenes trying to enact a zombie Inhuman apocalypse
>>
I don't see why they need more connection than the fact they have an important secondary character from the Avengers heading the series
>>
>>69720261
Other than that awesome hot tub pics, any more of her?
>>
File: 54d413593b4e4_-__im_0946w.jpg (104 KB, 614x968) Image search: [Google]
54d413593b4e4_-__im_0946w.jpg
104 KB, 614x968
>>69721157
There's plenty on Google bruh
>>
>>69721297
Wasn't there shit about her gaining 20 pounds (and it going to all the right places) that pissed of tv Marvel?
>>
>>69720931
I wounder what the combined salary is for all those actors?
>>
She doesn't care about the show, the universe, or the fans.

SHE WANT MOVIE MONEY
>>
>>69721122
>Paul Rudd wrecking shit on a miniature set

It'd be absolute shlock. I love this.
>>
>>69721135
Because she makes shit shake
>>
>>69721138
Is this some sort of new MCU meme? It sounds like it is, like how can members of the titular superpowered group just ignore shit like this?
>>
>>69721609
Because Agents of SHIELD isn't canon.
>>
They are only there so they can be killed by Thanos, just like how he kills dozens of superheroes in the comics.

It makes sense since they are missing a shitload of superheroes for the "main event".
>>
AoS isn't canon
>>
File: tmp_27742-Epxbzg71495739850.jpg (737 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27742-Epxbzg71495739850.jpg
737 KB, 1988x3056
>>69721459
They need to bullshit American Kaiju onto it so Rudd can fight a guy in a rubber suit.
>>
>>69721609
SHIELD in the show isn't a public organization, but a spy agency that deals with shit in the shadows.
Nobody but SHIELD knew about Hive, much less believe in it.
>>
>>69721646
The "Infinity War will have 60 superheroes" was mostly a joke.
>>
>>69721669
It's just jarring to think that the Avengers didn't detect something as grave as a god planning to blow the world up what with the resources that they have since they can (kind of) be considered as "SHIELD 2.0" or "Neo SHIELD" in some regard after Tony hooking them and Nick Fury up with an abandoned Stark Industries warehouse as a new headquarters at the end of the Age of Ultron
>>
>>69721646

it's already confirmed there'll be no netflix/aos actors in infinity war
>>
>>69721832
Source? Charlie Cox's contract says he has to be in a movie if they want him, so Ike the Kike can't get in the way.
>>
>>69721832
i guess the war is going to be very finite
>>
>>69720483
Yeah, she's gonna get shitcanned soon
>>
>>69720261
UH OH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA0SufXtJNE
>>
I will watch all the movies but ever ever never watch this fucking shitty tv show starring this hab.
>>
>>69721859

russos brought it up during the civil war press junketts
>>
>>69720483
Im surprised jew producers put up with that shit
>>
>>69721982

It's most likely a ruse so they can "surprise" us.
>>
>>69720261
Since the Inhumans event is a pretty fucking big deal it should be brought up in th mcu movies
>>
>>69720630
The thing is that the netflix and TV shit is basically non existent internationally but the movies are huge. I would not acknowledge them in the movies at all
>>
>>69721982
You still haven't given a source.
I can just say that RDJ said he's going to be in Ant-Man and the Wasp, but that doesn't make it true.
>>
>>69722022
I don't watch the shows but you would think so right? Didn't the world basically almost end in AoS at least that's what I've been hearing and if so, it really does beg the question on what are the Avengers doing?
>>
>>69720763

>actually wasting the short time in your life to watch AoS

AHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NIGGA NO ONE CARES.
>>
>>69720630
The Netflix shows actually feel a part of the MCU though. AoS doesn't because it should have actual effects on everybody but nobody cares.

She's going to get herself fired though.
>>
>>69721118
Thats footage that was shown at D23, where the first footage of Civil War is shown. It is most certainly not fake.
>>
>>69720969

Isn't Nuke appearing on AoS?
>>
>>69722270
Is he? I'd watch it for him. He was the only part of Jessica Jones I liked.
Needs his tattoo, though.
>>
File: hive-agents-of-shield.jpg (44 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
hive-agents-of-shield.jpg
44 KB, 620x349
>>69720261
Was anybody else rooting for Hive?

I mean they almost ham-handedly hit you over the head with the fact that Grant Ward was actually way more evil then Alveon was and Alveon was supposed to be the -devil-

Hive.
>Was happy just bein' a Bix Nood shootin' arrows for some food.
>Evil Blueberries rape him with alien probes.
>Saves the earth from Blueberries.
>"Nah bro, sorry you creep us out too much. Enjoy UR banishment."
>Only gains proper nutrients from eating people. Let's see how long you stay with clean hands after starving for extended periods of time.

Grant Ward.
>Creepy clinical psychopath.
>Showed signs of being fucked up even before abuse intensified.
>Legit sadist.
>>
>>69722588
>Was anybody else rooting for Hive?

Nobody else watches this show,
>>
>>69722588
of course, how can you not root for based ward, no matter what form he takes
>>
>>69721644
>Marvel says AoS is canon
>lol no it isnt xD

Good argument. It's still pretty fucking jarring that this is by far a bigger danger than the events of EVERY single MCU film except for Thor: Dark World and Guardians. The world's strongest humans are having a petty argument together meanwhile SHIELD is fighting someone who will bring about global destructon with an entire Inhuman superpowered army and not a single superhero is there to help.
>>
>>69722588
>ward was brainwashed, made to believe that hydra were the real good guys
>truly loved the gang, especially skye
>knew fitsimmons would figure out a way to get out of the box
>just wanted to chill with skye
>and then everything went horribly wrong
>>
>>69721941
>[www keepvid com]
my fucking sides
>>
File: 1460366636867.jpg (36 KB, 549x549) Image search: [Google]
1460366636867.jpg
36 KB, 549x549
>>69720261
she's just getting [increasingly nervous] for when her career goes down the shitter as soon as the show ends, she wants a safety net
>>
File: a88.png (1 MB, 727x458) Image search: [Google]
a88.png
1 MB, 727x458
>>69722665
I just realized that the big airport fight can be considered as a giant metaphor for 4chan. The Avengers (us) are spending time bickering amongst themselves on whose side is right (petty internet arguments) over using our time into things more productive/important in life (stopping Hive from nuking the world to hell)

Pretty meta now that I think about it.
>>
>>69721138
>>69721609
>>69721760
It's comic books nigga that's just how it works.

It's the same as everyone in the comics flipping shit about mutants yet there's a billion other people with superpowers flying around they don't care about
>>
>>69720261
the meme magic is real
>>
>>69720261
I agree though. Getting people from the Avengers on the show would be impossible, but no reason not to throw in some people from the show onto the Avengers. Hell some of them would probably do it for free for name recognition. Whatever, I like the show by itself, but I'll be kind of pissed if the Inhumans movie doesn't call back to it at all.
>>
>>69720261
As usual DC does it right, having a separate universe for tv and for movies.
>>
>>69720261
I'm kind of surprised they haven't thrown in a Coulson cameo in the movies. It fits with their humour to have him come back and to explain things say something like "it's a long story" or the even campier "you make probably make a whole TV series out of it". I remember Joss Whedon saying something about how as far as the movies are concerned Coulson is dead, but he can't go around saying how AoS is canon yet the events aren't.
>>
>>69722949
And she hasn't been able to spin it into a career outside of AoS either. No wonder she's sucking up to CW actors, probably wants to work her way there once AoS gets canned
>>
Sounds like someone is getting a bit too uppity.

In before
>Oh look, everyone, Marvel just announced a new casting call for a new female lead in one of their TV shows.
>>
>>69721122
The CW of all places seem to be doing the shrinking effect well enough on Legengs of Tomorrow so I don't see why Shield can't pull it off.
>>
>>69723252
>As usual DC does it right, having a separate universe for tv and for movies.

Except for when the movies outright force things to get cut from the TV shows because they're afraid it will confuse the viewers, see Deathstroke, Deadshot, Amanda Waller etc., also people were upset they didn't choose Grant Gustin to be Flash in the movies, silly as that is.
>>
>>69720607
>Why would they throw in references to AoS when a good portion of people only watch the movies and that shit would go over their heads completely.
Why would they throw in references to the comics when a good portion of people only watch the movies and that shit would go over their heads completely?
>>
>>69721141
Because that's one way. Did you even read OP?
>>
>>69721141
Because the stakes of the story in Agents of Shield Season 3 have been far higher than Age of Ultron and Civil War yet they dont even reference it. The events of Civil War seem so fucking petty when at the exact same point in the timeline an entire Inhuman army could destroy the planet along with a colassal fucking nuke and neither Cap or IronMan seem to give a fuck.
>>
>>69720261

who the fug is 'quake'

what the fuck is this
>>
>>69726001
Exactly.
>>
I love her she's a cutie and the show is actually very good
Last two episodes were more suspenseful than civil war and avengers 2
>>
she has resting bitch face

good to know she an actual cunt as well
>>
File: 1454015818589.gif (2 MB, 488x291) Image search: [Google]
1454015818589.gif
2 MB, 488x291
>>69720261
>why doesn't anybody acknowledge our consistently mediocore tv show, and one that is barely avoiding being canned, in there massively popular muti-million dollar movies?
>>
It's just some fucking movies and tv shows it's not real life.

All Disney gives a shit about is that a lot of money goes into their bank accounts. You're all sheep.
>>
>>69720261
I'll laugh when they say she's right and cancel that shit.
No more worrying about Marvel for her
>>
No one wants to make it feel like the TV shows are required viewing for the films.

God, I had to watch Ant-Man and Thor 2 just to feel like I was on-top of this shit. No one wants to feel left out, and that's how they'll feel if they start mentioning AoS.
>>
>>69720261
>Avengers when the Quinjet shows up, didn't have any of the SHIELD team on there except Fury who isn't even fucking around anymore except to show up to talk to Tony.

Ultron again same thing happen, there own fucking flying base shows up yet they're not on it to help? even have them in the background or something.

The movies haven't even aklowdged the Inhuman city or the terrigen crystals being released, just says something like "oh sure are a lot of "powereds" around. They don't even use the term they spent so long pumping into all their shit.
>>
File: foggy-nelson.png (400 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
foggy-nelson.png
400 KB, 720x480
>>69720261
>why don’t you acknowledge what happens on our show?
Feige hates Perlmutter too much.

Also from what I've seen the TV is all pretty fucking trash, AoS's first episode was a load of garbage, and Daredevil features possibly the world's worst actor as one of the most important characters.
>>
>>69724768
This can't not be bait.
Surely you understand the difference between a movie referencing a different story vs adapting its story from a comic.
Surely.
>>
>>69720261
This bitch has been bringing the show down with her shitty performance since the beggining. Who the fuck cares what she thinks?

I was really dissapointed it wasnt her who dies at the end of S3, but I guess getting rid of Lincoln is the next best thing.
>>
Is the show even worth watching?
>>
>>69727000
Dont judge AoS on the first episode, the show is pretty weak in Season 1 but Season 3 is genuinely some of the best MCU media.
>>
>>69727416
Yeah I'm not watching two seasons of mediocrity for one good season.
>>
>>69727473
Go straight to 3. You will loose absolutely nothing
>>
>>69720931
Hello daysi.
>>
>>69727326
fuck no
>>
>>69727557
t. The Americans greatest show ever!!!1! poster
>>
>>69721135
Tremors is her nickname.
Quake is her vigilante name.
>>
The best part is that this is exactly the same thing that will happen with SWCU and their "canon."
>>
>>69720322

Especially since the helicarrier was literally only there because Coulson hid it away.

To be honest though they kinda fucked up with the villain power levels in Season 3. Hive was so powerful that SHIELD should have pulled out all the stops to call in Vision, Thor, and all the other heavy hitters they could find. They should've had a villain who wasn't a walking Armageddon-level event. At least in the Netflix stuff they keep the villains contained to a level that's threatening to the heroes but not an imminent threat to the entire world.

>>69723199

Inhumans has been put on the backburner though. They were hoping for an Inhuman spin-off from AoS but since the show completely failed to fire that wasn't approved. I think it'll ultimately be quietly dropped for something else, like the Black Widow movie they keep saying they want to make.
>>
>>69720483
I like your post
>>
>>69720261
>why don’t you acknowledge what happens on our show?
Because your show is terrible. Get fucked.
>>
File: 1460953844374.jpg (53 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1460953844374.jpg
53 KB, 960x540
>>69720931
>mfw
>>
File: AoS Ratings.png (9 KB, 218x742) Image search: [Google]
AoS Ratings.png
9 KB, 218x742
>please acknowledge us

Not happening.
>>
>>69720261
But isnt that a fair opinion of hers to have? Chances are she has been getting blasted every intererview and by many fans about what she thinks about the movies ignoring the show, its not like she is obvlivious and doesnt realise it.

If shes just doing a twitter ranty out of knowwhere yeah thats a bit childish, but if shes just responding to questions with her input on it, what the fuck is she supposed to do? Lie and say "oh you know those guys hee hee"
>>
>>69720483
>>Marvel isn't diverse enough!
>>Marvel isn't feminist enough!
>>Marvel doesn't acknowledge our garbage show enough!
>tired of this bitch
She's obnoxious, but more obnoxious is how SJWs rally around that shit and just make fucking noise. None of them do anything about it, mind you, like try to create content that's both interesting and addresses the problems they have. They just fucking make noise and drama.
>>
>>69728044
She's in a spin-off TV show. The show was never going to be important. She has nothing to complain about.
>>
>>69721297

>Agents of F.R.I.D.G.E
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 311x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 311x244
Superhero TV show fans are so endearingly autistic. They're not going to tailor a multi billion dollar franchise that literally everyone watches to the audience of a mediocre show on ABC.

What are they supposed to do, tie the plot of the movies into the show and just confuse the shit out of everyone who hasn't watched 5 dozen episodes of Agents of Shield? Practicality aside, superhero shows have "oh wait, you're serious"-tier plots that make the movies look like masterpieces. They're not going to shit up the entire MCU with 3 seasons of nonsensical Agents of Shield lore just to make a few autists happy. They have a hard enough time keeping their universe cohesive as it is.

Not understanding this, let alone complaining about it publicly is laughable. Get fucked TV fanboys. Go watch interracial sex scenes on Jessica Jones.
>>
Someone post that pic of her bum.
>>
>>69723007
shut the fuck up
>>
>>69728074

The show is just pretty much weekly advertisement for the movies anyway.
>>
>>69728074
but it that still doesnt really answer my point

if someone asked her

"hey dont you think it sucks that the MCU doesn't even give your show a second thought?"

You don't think its reasonable to give an honest opinion?

Personally I think marvel has kinda fucked themselves over with this 3 way split between mcu, tv and netflix and i dont think there is any reasonable way for them to blend them together, or that they should, but a bit better planning from the higher ups would have made things a lot more seamless.. like the inhumans thing is gonna be stupid soon as other anons have pointed out, in the shield verse they are poppingu p everywhere but no one has or likley will ever call them inhumans in the mcu, just powered people, even though stark and therefore the avengers would have all the basic intel that the atcu and shield has on inhumans.. so idk what the fuck
>>
The sad thing is that Daredevil is better than the entire cinematic universe.
>>
>>69728511
Fine, she is entitled to her opinion, but she should have never expected more than what she got.

>Personally I think marvel has kinda fucked themselves over with this 3 way split between mcu, tv and netflix

It's smart business, it's that simple.
>>
>>69728377
bump
>>
>>69723007
gay.

go kill yourself faggot
>>
She should just be glad that they didn't cancel that shit show yet
>>
It's called the Marvel Cinematic Universe, not the Marvel Cinematic, TV, and web series Universe.
>>
File: Hulk 323.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Hulk 323.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>69723097
>>
>>69728032
What number does it need to hit to get cancelled?
>>
>>69727879
>Inhumans has been put on the backburner though
Yeah I just realized that after posting, I thought it was still on the schedule.
>>
>>69728258
/thread
>>
probably because there are less people who care about agents of shields than anything else in the universe

i've personally watched everything but that, i heard there was some small references in civil war but that passed me by

kinda sucks to bring the inhumans into your story and then not actually be able to use any of the royal family
>>
File: 1456454908367.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456454908367.jpg
95 KB, 1080x1080
>>69720483
i want to fuck this bitch.
>>
>>69729171
*pfraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*
>>
File: 1461169399346.jpg (7 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1461169399346.jpg
7 KB, 250x237
>>69729171
what a whore
>>
>>69720426

damn nice shoop
>>
>>69729072
Watch it m8, at least Season 3, its worth it.
>>
File: 1458420907609.jpg (112 KB, 995x1002) Image search: [Google]
1458420907609.jpg
112 KB, 995x1002
>>69729171
I wanna put my face on it
>>
>>69729171
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>69729171
Meh
>>
>>69729592
>ireland
>>
>>69727879

I guess the Avengers were literally having their civil war when Hive was about to infect the entire world. Bravo "heroes"!
>>
>>69728981
Generally everything under a 1.0 in the demo is cancellation numbers. But considering just about every show is shitting the bed there, they might be happy with a 1.0
>>
>>69720417
>>69720420
>>69720504
>>69720536
>>69720666
>>>69720889
>>69721028
>>69721981
>>69722161
>>69722606
>>69726752
>>69727000
>>69727557
>>69728258
>>69728546
>mfw when the majority of ''le agents of shield is bad'' meme havent even watched Season 3
>>
>>69729789
I watched the entire season and it was shit. Whenever I tell people like you this, I'm asked "well if you didn't like it why did you watch it then?" You fanboys are fucking infuriating. The only reasonably good thing to come out of the 'MCU' is Daredevil.
>>
>>69730119
Care to explain why?
>>
>>69720630

AoS has always been about getting fans to watch all your shit to keep up (although the show doesn't require you to watch the movies, or the movies don't require you to watch the show).

And there will be an Inhumans movie.

I'm just waiting for the Punisher series on Netflix.
>>
File: Agents of Ward.jpg (372 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Agents of Ward.jpg
372 KB, 1920x1080
>>69720261

I don't think she understands. Agents of Shield is a gap show. Its supposed to tide over the normies waiting between Marvel movies.

She should be happy an actual MCU character occasionally shows up to boost the shows ratings, or she'd be out of a job.

Besides, if anyone is going to transition from the show to the movies...its going to be Ward.
>>
>>69729789
>Guys, you only have to sit through 44 hours of shit before it gets good!
>>
File: civilwar-capvsironman-promo.jpg (774 KB, 1500x801) Image search: [Google]
civilwar-capvsironman-promo.jpg
774 KB, 1500x801
So /tv/ is actually so contrarian that they think it makes complete sense that all the Avengers are fighting each other over such petty shit,and that they dont give a single fuck that at the same time of the events of Civil War a literal demon was about to destroy the entire planet in nuclear fire and create a massive super Inhuman army? Literally retarded.
>>
shes trying to force her way into a cameo in a big budget marvel film
>>
>>69730514
TV not canon, sorry.
>>
>>69730514
>cinematic universe

>not tv, web series and posts on a mongolian lumber trading post discussion board universe
>>
>>69730574
Except Marvel say it is, every single piece Marvel Studios media is canon inside the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
>>
>>69730661
Why did you believe them then? lol
>>
>>69730514

Shield didn't tell anyone that Hive was walking around causing trouble. They only mentioned it to an actual military general at the last minute. Also he wasn't going to destroy the planet in nuclear fire. He was going to detonate a nuke high up in the atmosphere to disperse the gas to transform a fuckton of people.

If anything it shows how incompetent Shield actually is. Coulson should have informed people immediately of the threat.
>>
>>69730676
>Marvel say AoS is canon to the MCU
>lol no it isnt xD

Great argument.
>>
>>69727000

It's true. Elden Henson is the worst actor of all time. How he has ever gotten any roles ever is a mystery. Even with him not speaking in Mockingay he was cringeworthy.
>>
File: 1482814782141.jpg (53 KB, 600x718) Image search: [Google]
1482814782141.jpg
53 KB, 600x718
>We'll never see Daisy's butt on the big screen
>>
>>69730746
If I go up to you say "Hi, let's be friends," and the punch you in the face, what are you going to tell others?

"Hey, I made a new friend today!" or
"Someone lied to me and punched"
>>
The biggest problem with AoS is that they revived Coulson, negating any impact he had on Avengers. Removing death on the table lessens the stakes of your story. Whedon should have known this but he's willing to shit on MCU just so he can make his tv career relevant again.
>>
>>69730511

That's how I felt watching Daredevil.

They could have cut it down to 6 or 7 episodes per season.
>>
>>69730937
Yeah, and use the remaining budget on better production.
>>
>>69730514

Civil War actually featured Agent Carter (well, her funeral, and a picture of Hayley Atwell). But do you think they give a shit about what happened on Agent Carter?

Has any Marvel movie mentioned Zero Matter?
>>
>>69730814
What kind of argument is that holy fuck.
>>
>>69731111
It means actions speak louder than words, and Marvel has show that the TV show is irrelevant.
>>
>>69730967

I read Netflix paid Marvel $200 million for 60 episodes of content.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/marvels-netflix-bound-tv-shows-cost-whopping-200-million/

Four series (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist) x 13 episodes per season = 52 + maybe 8 episodes for Defenders miniseries makes for a budget of $3.3 million per episode.

But they already have 26 episodes of Daredevil. And Punisher is getting his own show.

Apparently Mad Men cost $2.5 million per episode. The Walking Dead costs $2.75 million per episode. The AoS pilot cost $14 million alone.
>>
i hope the bitch gets killed off. Do not mock Marvel. They own the world.
>>
>>69731140
>The AoS pilot cost $14 million alone.
Jesus. Was 11 million of that just Jackson's paycheck?
>>
>>69731190

Probably not, since Jim Steranko "lamented the absence of Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury."
>>
The MCU I watch is only the movies, so I dont watch AoS, Daredevil or Jessica Jones etc at all. And I dont want to be required to watch them just to enjoy the movies. Its too much.

They dont require us to read the comics as well, sure it might adds to the enjoyment but I think Marvel is smart enough to make their movies digestible to casual audiences without alienating comic book fans.
>>
>>69731133
Whether you think its relevant or not is subjective. It's a FACT that AoS is canon in the MCU.
>>
>>69720261
rofl most wanted cancelled before it started? awesome, who would ever give a fuck about a powerless marvel show, agent carter bored me to death too.

fucking agents of shield, just watched part 1 of the finale not even sure if i give a fuck to watch part 2, "take me back" are you fucking serious. There is no fucking depth given to this "omg i'm inhuman (GREAT NAME BTW, doesn't make you look evil at all), I'm not part of humanity"

i fucking hope they get cancelled, give us some decent shows instead. Fucking tv, Amerifags have commercials every five fucking minutes how can these shows not have a decent budget and not suck instead of this shit they throw on the screen
>>
>>69731868
Sure, it's canon on paper, no doubt.
>>
>>69720261
Stupid bitch. Dare Devil isn't in the movies or mentioned in them and no one gives a shit because the show is awesome
>>
U would have to pay me 3x my hourly salary to watch AOS capeshit cringe fest. This hapa chick thinks she's a goddamn superstar.
>>
>>69730968
Well she was in Caps life for a majority of it, especially with the first movie and briefly the second. Not the same thing/issue
>>
>>69732268

No, the thread is about the movies not caring what happens on the shows.

Agent Carter had been about Zero Matter (and ghost black guys) for weeks and I don't think I've ever heard of Zero Matter in any movie. Which is fine, because Agent Carter was one of the worst, sleep-inducing shows on TV.
>>
>>69720423
>he watches the shitty TV shows
You do understand you're part of the problem, right?
>>
>>69732097
DareDevil deals with enemies on a low scale. The world wouldn't change too much if the bad guy won, same with Jessica Jones to a lesser extent. The problem is that the events of Agents of Shield atm are on a global scale. The whole global nuke that would create an entire super Inhuman army is pretty much a bigger threat than something like Ultron was in Avengers 2. And its pretty jarring that despite a global cataclysmic problem happing at the same time as Civil War that the Avengers don't seem to give a fuck.
>>
>>69721297
F r i d g e
>>
>>69721297
>trying to fool people she has hips by squeezing the fat
lol
>>
>>69727496

her feet were the only thing i was paying attention to when she was moping around.
>>
>>69720261
>be me
>just watch the movies
>suddenly this lady and a dozen other characters show up
>hey we're important! pay attention to us!
>who the fuck are you?
>wait isn't Coulson dead?
>>
File: 1458541262442.png (42 KB, 300x146) Image search: [Google]
1458541262442.png
42 KB, 300x146
>>69730782
>>
>>69720483
She is out-jewing the jews, dont see that often.
>>
>>69720261
desu Agents of shield isn't that bad, it's at least better than both thor movies, hulk, cap 1, iron man 2 and 3. Basically better than half of their shitty universe.
>>
>>69722588

Not rooting for him, no.

But I saw where he was coming from.

I liked that moment that he and Lincoln had at the very end.
>>
Who the fuck watches this show anyway?
>>
>>69720261

>Why is marvel distancing themselves from this shitty show??

Kek idk
>>
Chloe Bennet is basically Olivia Munn 2.0 except without the fame and before the wave of backlash. She a shit.
>>
>>69733609
Wrong faggot

>>69733741
Ward's actor suddenly forgot how to fucking act when he turned into hive, so fucking bad
>>
File: Chloe-Bennet-Feet-1113977.jpg (892 KB, 1929x2500) Image search: [Google]
Chloe-Bennet-Feet-1113977.jpg
892 KB, 1929x2500
>>69721157
Unfortunately her wikifeet page isn't to big
>>
File: 1461951162106.jpg (1 MB, 1118x1683) Image search: [Google]
1461951162106.jpg
1 MB, 1118x1683
She's completely right. If the movies don't tie in to the tv shows at all, they get cancelled.

Look at Agent Carter

R.I.P. Peggy ;_;
>>
>>69731442
The way I see it is that they need to somehow find a way to incorporate some story elements introduced in the TV shows as well as bring in some of the key characters in those shows and at the same time, make it seem organic to the plot of the movie(s) that they show up in such a way that you don't need to watch their show at the same time.

That sounds really hard to do now that I think about it and I think they fucked themselves by introducing a literal god with apocalyptic-level plans in season 3 like >>69727879 mentioned because all it does is raise the question on why aren't the Avengers handling this, at least lending a hand, when stopping world ending events is basically their job? At least with Daredevil and (mostly) Jessica Jones the plot in those shows is self-contained

It's like with the spinoff Gundam shows that take place in the UC universe such as War in the Pocket, Stardust Memories and 8th MS Team to name a few. They may make slight references to the "main" events and their conflict isn't such that that they require Amuro to bail them out.
>>
>>69730402
R.I.P. Ward (again...)
>>
>>69733891
Except Olivia Munn was just an attractive woman reading a prompter on a tv show. They're nothing alike.
>>
Marvel's such a clusterfuck. They need to reboot that shit already with non retards managment.
>>
>>69734252
There's really no clusterfuck, they focus on the movies and leave the show as superfluous crap you can watch if you want but you won't miss anything and that's how it should be.
>>
>>69734096
Who's he going to be next time?
>>
>>69722000
Casting couch.
>>
someone redpill me on Feige/Perlmutter feud
>>
>>69734252
let me let you in on a secret senpai: they make billions of dollars off of the movies. This show only got made because people were so clouded by the success of the avengers that they let whedon do whatever he wanted (for a while). Then people realized whedon was a joke and that having a tv universe and a movie universe that existed together wasn't feasible. The movies are planned and executed over months/years. The show is produced pretty much on a weekly basis. The movies can't change to suit the show because by the time the movie comes out, the show would be episodes ahead of it, that and no one watches the show (relative to the amount of people who will watch the movie). The stupid bitch should just be happy she has a job. You don't see the netflix people complaining because they know they have a good thing going.
>>
>>69734467
http://www.slashfilm.com/kevin-feige-ike-perlmutter-civil-war/
>>
>>69734633
>Marvel Creative Committee tried to “scale down” Civil War. Feige wasn’t having it, and considered leaving Marvel altogether before Disney CEO Bob Iger agreed to change the corporate structure so Feige would no longer answer to Perlmutter.

BASED BOB
>>
>>69734633
>it was the relative failure of Avengers: Age of Ultron that gave Feige the leverage to push Perlmutter out of his way, and lessen the influence of the Marvel Creative Committee. While the film made money and got decent reviews, it didn’t do as well on either front as Marvel had hoped.

that's insane, the movie was a huge success??
>>
>>69734467
Feige is a good businessman that knows how to make money. Perlmutter is not, and has lots of dumb ideas. So Feige wanted more autonomy so he doesn't have to deal with Perlmutter crap.
>>
>>69734897
In Capitalism, you want to always grow. Avengers 2 made less money than Avengers one. That's seen as fuck up by the company.
>>
>>69734467
Take mtf hormones and then you'll be redpilled. Lmao
>>
>>69734897
It made a lot of money and people liked it well enough, but they hype had built up so much that marvel expected it to be universally well received and to probably make twice as much money.
>>
>>69734193
Chloe Bennet is just an attractive woman reading a script on a tv show. They're both terrible actresses, with the difference being Chloe's claim to fame is some valueless nerd comic book show.
>>
>>69734605

Remember that even Whedon himself said the show isn't canon.

It's the Marvel CINEMATIC Universe. Not Marvel Cinematic + TV + Comics and Vidya Universe.
>>
>>69735325
>caring what Whedon has to say now that he is no longer in charge of any movies
>>
>>69735325
Whedon just had a soggy knee because people liked Coulson so much that they wanted to see him again on screen
>>
>>69729789
>Hey guys, please eat a mile long shit there's an orange tic tac waiting for you
>meme
It spent its entire first season with a mid season break being little more than shitty team building exercises and office romance with a pastiche of "WE SECRET AGENTS NOW".
There's no fucking meme, you're just suffering from massive brain damage from accepting Whedon into your life.
>>
>>69735410
>people liked Coulson so much that they wanted to see him again on screen
They why are the ratings so low? kek
>>
>>69735012

It did less well than Avengers and wasn't as well received as Avengers or Winter Soldier. That's not a success. Sequels typically make more money than their precursors.
>>
>>69735390
>>69735410

You think he was speaking of himself or just stating what was common knowledge at Marvel? He said it wasn't canon (and he created it) and it's not treated as canon by the MCU.
>>
>>69735468
I meant the movies, not on AoS, the ratings are low of course, I know this doesn't mind for businessmen, but don't forget that the third world download shit like this all the time, so people were probably wondering why the hell was Coulson not in any movies since he's there all the time in AoS.
>>
>>69735533
For himself, when he said that was before AoU right? I guess he knew what was coming so he tried to save his ass by blaming Marvel
>>
Season 3 of AoS was really bad. It was Coulson's worst acting performance as he showed he really has very little range as a dramatic actor and could really only do the comedy bits effectively. May really amounted to very little. The british geeks were just used as fan pandering that reached to the point of annoyance to any sane viewer. Black guy was ok. Bennet put in another lackisidiscal performance throughout with the dirt worst coming in the finale. Ward was great in the first half, but became a hamfisted actor playing Hive really over the top.

Just a bad season. Don't listen to the memers thinking the show got better after the first half of season 1. That only lasted about halfway through Season 2 before it slowly collapsed back to absolute shit.
>>
>>69735468
because no one wanted a show to revolve around him. I like chocolate cake. I do not want chocolate cake every day though.

>>69735481
that's your definition of success, which is retarded as fuck. Was it profitable? yes. Success. Did people hate it? no. Success. As far as the movie industry goes, it was a success. As far as marvel's (and your) expectations, it wasn't as big of a success as they hoped for.
>>
>>69730119
>The only reasonably good thing to come out of the 'MCU' is Daredevil.
Daredevil is just another MCU movie padded out to the length of a season of television. It doesn't give you more entertainment, it just takes more of your time.

...and it's full of excruciatingly dumb shit, like his improvised costume featuring a blindfold. Daredevil's mask has eyeholes for a reason: the fact that he's blind is (at least early in his career) a closely-guarded secret for several very good reasons.
>>
Wait a second, there's a Hive in DC and in Marvel?

Because Arrow has been dealing with a Hive organization, but this is a Marvel thread and you guys keep mentioning Hive in Agents of Shield.
>>
How would i go about banging this women
>>
>>69735740
Tell her that AoS is the best show ever and that she'd make a great addition to the MCU.
>>
File: LITERALLY SAVING CAPESHIT.webm (3 MB, 1280x534) Image search: [Google]
LITERALLY SAVING CAPESHIT.webm
3 MB, 1280x534
>>69720261
Fuck Marlel. Join the winning team.
>>
>>69720261
And this is why DC handles the films and tv shows better.

They have it set up as a multiverse with each show taking place in it's own universe, and the movies getting their own universe.

This makes a lot more sense because now you don't get questions like "where were the avengers when this happened?"
or "where were the agents of shield while this was going on?"
>>
>>69735860
yeah, I pretty sure marvel is really shaking in their boots over it. Good thing they have billions of dollars to wipe away the tears.
>>
>>69735721
Hive is the name of a character in Marvel, while like you said, Hive is the name of an organization in DC.
>>
>>69735895
Well obviously marvel are doing better financially, but I think the multiverse way of setting up shows and films works better. in terms of narrative.
>>
>>69730119

But Ward/Hydra/Inhuman thing is indisputably the best villain in live action Marvel.
>>
>>69735860
>And this is why DC handles the films and tv shows better.
>marvel: figured out the formula to make billions of dollars
>dc: figured out the formula to make garbage television
but at least they handled it better, right?
>>
>>69720261
Bennet needs a handler. She's been voicing alot of concern about the show and that's either going to see her role reduced or she's going to be replaced or something. Play ball, Chloe. First it was you making a complaint that you had to change your name because "Chloe Wang" wasn't getting any call backs. And now you're complaining about this. You're right on both accounts but you, not the fans, have the opportunity to voice concerns through the proper channels. Broadcasting to the public can be seen as bad mouthing the company for their direction. Either way you're setting fire to your bridges. Play the game right or they'll be done with you.
>>
>>69736037
>chloe will never be on your wang
>>
>>69735680

As was said, when running a business you look to the future. If you made $1000 on your first project and got acclaim, but only $900 on your next with less acclaim, it's a sign things are going in the wrong direction.
>>
>Arrow and AoS both have villainous agencies called Hive

This is pretty confusing.
>>
>>69736037
this was the only thing she could do with the Wang name kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S96Yqzg6JHU
>>
>>69736005
You're an idiot.

I'm not talking about how much money they made or who makes the superior films/shows.

From a narrative standpoint having each show separate makes more sense because you're not tied down by the events of another show or film.
Trying to tie every single thing together leads to enough plot holes to sink the titanic.
>>
>>69735680
For a franchise that produces multiple movies per year, they can't afford many that disappoint people and turn them off the franchise as a whole.

The measure of whether each entry is a success or not is whether it strengthens or weakens the Marvel brand. Age of Ultron weakened it. If they kept making Age of Ultrons, the audience would stop showing up.

You certainly can't judge the success of an entry in the franchise by the box office receipts. People decide whether to watch on the strength of the franchise as a whole, and the emphasis they put on it in their marketing efforts. Then how good the show was affects their feelings toward the franchise for years afterward.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.