[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is literally the worst documentary I've ever seen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-Room_237_(2012_film).jpg (37 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
220px-Room_237_(2012_film).jpg
37 KB, 220x326
This is literally the worst documentary I've ever seen. Absolutely awful.

Thoughts?
>>
>>69720027
What were your problems with it?
>>
>>69720099
none of it was convincing at all
it was just a bunch of conspiracy retards
am I seriously supposed to believe the crap these people were saying
lol
>>
>>69720099
It was just a muddled mess of various opinions (Often uterrly stupid) which were never really fleshed out or went anywhere. It also has this really jarring thing where certain scenes are repeated constantly throughout.

It was just awful. As a documentary it just felt really badly made and very messy.
>>
>>69720192
No you're not supposed to believe their theories. I've always seen the documentary as more of an examination of how culture if any kind, using The Shining as an example, can consume people.
>>
>>69720235
This. The documentary is more about showcasing the oddity of the people who came up with some crackpot theories than it is about giving them a platform.
>>
File: mqfmbidy.jpg (133 KB, 767x900) Image search: [Google]
mqfmbidy.jpg
133 KB, 767x900
>>69720457
>>69720235
>>69720212
>>69720192
>>69720099
>>69720027
>>
>>69721275
I can't tell if you're deliberately trying to devalue the meme but I can honestly say getting a hi rebbit now means absolutely nothing, good work.
>>
>>69720027
>I was working and my kid comesup and says someone hit their head and a lightning bolt came out
"yes this is good put it in the movie"
>>
>>69720027

The guy with the Indians theory has a point.
>>
>>69720027
It felt like the cinematic equivalent of being cornered by a schizophrenic homeless guy. Utter hogwash.
>>
It's a comedy.
>>
>>69720027
There are plenty of worse documentaries

>Unhung Hero
>A Complete History of my Sexual Failures
>Michael Moore's filmography
>>
>>69720027

rob agers stuff on youtube is ten thousand times better than this shit that has a woman shouting about a blurry poster of a guy skiing looking like a minotaur to her... like seriously she must have been called in to talk about the symbolism of this movie, vaguely remembered theres a maze, and then watched the first ten minutes or so looking for something maze related like a minotaur and decided something blurry in the background worked and called it a day.
>>
>>69721816
got a link homey
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.