[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching this was it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1452742162186.jpg (199 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1452742162186.jpg
199 KB, 620x413
Just finished watching this

was it good?
>>
I hope so
>>
>>69719959
Yeah
>>
It was decent, a little too on the nose though. It has that "characters who are supposed to know things getting explained to them" thing going on, but I guess you have to expect this about anything that isn't a dumb action movie.
>>
I like these cups
>>
You tell me.
>>
>>69720022
>It has that "characters who are supposed to know things getting explained to them"

Purely for the benefit of the viewer. Thank Christ it did have that otherwise I would have been lost at time.

It broke the fourth wall plenty of times to address these sort of issues. Not so much a flaw as a creative choice. I usually don't like when a movie expects me to struggle to follow or understand the insider terms or mechanics but in this instance it helped.
>>
ok /tv/...
needs a sequel for this kino
but what would be called?

The Small Long?
>>
decent. bale was 10/10, carell was tv acting, gosling was.. don't know how to explain it, and pitt fucking sucked.
>>
>>69719959

The line at the end about what Bateman's focusing on investing in now gave me an actual shudder.
>>
>>69719959
wait, you need to tell us if the movie you just saw was good?
>>
>>69719959

I though Carell was supposed to be funny, so I laughed at everything he said.
>>
>>69720082

(farts)
>>
>>69720147
Wait, what is he investing in now?
>>
Is this some kind of new /tv/ meme or OP is just being a faggot as usual?
>>
>>69720188

water

apparently through almond farms or some shit
>>
>>69720105
autistic?
>>
>>69720217
But there's unlimited water for free
>>
>>69720217
Sounds like he's reaching now.
>>
>>69719959
It was a real fucking yawn fest
>>
>>69720253
no
>>
>>69720073
>Purely for the benefit of the viewer.
Yeah, I know. It's just cringey for someone who has some passing knowledge of the financial markets. Just like with every subject when this happens.

Not that big of a deal anyways.
>>
>>69720253

Sure, that's why people buy all the water sources. Low mainteance and people will pay for water if the label is pretty.
>>
>>69720292
>yfw nestle literally wants to own rain
That dude is probably right on the money.
>>
>>69720292

That's what everybody said about the housing market angle.

Dude's a mondern day Nostradamusberger, we're fucked.
>>
>>69720253
topkek

Please don't tell me you're actually serious. Then kekking would feel very bad indeed.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.