[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Despite craziness/height he is actually a pretty fucking good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tom-cruise.jpg (20 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
tom-cruise.jpg
20 KB, 400x280
Despite craziness/height he is actually a pretty fucking good actor.

Anybody disagree?
>>
>>69718388
Underated

The last true Hollywood star
>>
>>69718388
Nope. In fact, Edge of Tomorrow rekindled my love for the Cruise missile.

And Eyes Wide Shut is one of my favorite films.
>>
>>69718388
Most homosexuals are
>>
Really only in a few above average movies, nothing is great. He was in so many stinkers.

Go and try to watch Days of Thunder, I dare you.

Risky Business and the Mission Impossible series are probably his best.
>>
>>69718433

Lol

Next your going to tell me Rock Hudson or James Dean are gay
>>
>>69718446
Mission imposible. Is pond scum tier
>>
I can't recall many Tom Cruise films I didn't enjoy to some degree. Maybe MI 2/3 were close. I honestly enjoyed him pretending to be Ethan Hunt in Knight and Day than those.
>>
Cruise isn't crazy, you're thinking mel gibson dude
>>
>>69718388
You're just being glib OP

Don't be fucking glib

He's not crazy in the slightest
>>
>>69718659
Mel Gibson is redpilled as fuck
>>
>>69719102

Do you even dianetics?
>>
File: Iwenttofilmschool.png (328 KB, 716x402) Image search: [Google]
Iwenttofilmschool.png
328 KB, 716x402
TFW Edge of Tomorrow was the last good movie you saw in theatres
>>
>>69718593
>Knight and Day

kek. watched this movie after getting to the theater on a date having literally never heard of it before

it was actually really great and fun. maybe my favorite tom cruise action movie
>>
people still dont realize that tom's "crazy" scientology gig was just another great performance? that entire thing was orchestrated so he could escape the hollywood jewish liberal agenda. think about it. he intentionally "ruined" his own name so they wouldn't force him to do any bullshit like adopt a vietnamese kid or marry some black chick for "diversity." he's basically the mastermind that mel gibson could only have ever hoped to be - fighting back at the jews playing their own game
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.