[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else find this scene to be completely unfunny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: dmv.jpg (42 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
dmv.jpg
42 KB, 720x405
Did anyone else find this scene to be completely unfunny?
>>
>See Star Wars in theatres
>Entire audience is almost rolling in the isles laughing
>Everyone around me can't breathe they're laughing so loudly
>I sit there and grumble

you know this was you
>>
>>69716820
I felt like Judy. Just wanted it to be over.
>>
>>69716844
I went with my older brother (29) and younger sister (19)

My sister was laughing at it. My brother wasn't. I only thought the sloth's delayed reaction was clever. The rest was eh.
>>
I was too busy jerking it
>>
>>69716844
I watched it with my German grandfather, who is 88. Longest experience of my life. Cringed so hard, I could feel his stares of disappointment.
>>
>>69716924
i don't care.
>>
>>69716844
>See Star Wars in theatres
>Entire audience is almost rolling in the isles laughing

And this should be acceptable?

The original SW wasn't a comedy. Audiences today have a one track mind.

>FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN
>MOAR QUIPS AND SLAPSTICK
>FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN
>WHAT IS THIS DRAMA DOING IN MY FUN AND ENTERTAINING MOVIE?
>FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN

jkmn
>>
>>69716820
It went on too long. I get that was the point; it was supposed to make the viewer feel as impatient as Judy, but I still didn't like it that much.

If the movie covered all its bases in the runtime and THEN had this gag on top of it, I'd be fine. Bellwether needed some more fleshing out, though.
>>
File: needle.jpg (90 KB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
needle.jpg
90 KB, 1280x536
>>69716844
>be opening night of Star Wars
>long day at work is finally over
>try to haul ass through traffic jam
>get to theater in fucking flight mode
>scurry to seat my brother saved me
>thinking "Yes. Finally. Star Wars. Let's see it. Right now. Give it to me. Now, now, now."
>This fucking thing plays.
>mfw
>>
>>69716820
It gave me time to plow the moms of fat 30 year olds while they fapped to the rabbit character in the basement below.
>>
>>69716820
Well I was pretty high and ended up laughing pretty hard at his reaction to the joke.
>>
>>69716963
Fun was a mistake.
>>
>>69716963
Blame the recession

>>69716820
The trailer was bad enough. The scene was awful.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.