[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You’re in the club and this guy comes up and slaps your gf's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: eric+roberts.jpg (374 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
eric+roberts.jpg
374 KB, 1600x1200
You’re in the club and this guy comes up and slaps your gf's ass

And then you look and your gf is actually also played by him

What do you do?
>>
Storm into the toilets
See a mirror
I was played by Eric Roberts all along
>>
>>69716627
Wonder what the fuck I'm doing in a SyFy Original Movie.
>>
>>69716627
Find his daughter and do unspeakable things to her
>>
From the horses mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-VE8e8RtZE
>>
Give him a box of paperclips and a coupon for a half price Big Mac and send him on his way.
>>
I just can't look, it's killing me.
>>
What makes you think he wants to hear me talk?
>>
>>69716659
In a world where everyone is played by Eric Roberts... Who pays Eric Roberts for his roles?
>>
File: file_205291_1_A_Talking_CAt.jpg (402 KB, 450x638) Image search: [Google]
file_205291_1_A_Talking_CAt.jpg
402 KB, 450x638
What are some other essential Ericrobertskino?
>>
>>69716627
Punch myself in the face because I'm also played by him.
>>
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 540x960
>>69716627
Make this face and 360 out the door.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.