[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dawn of Justice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
BvS Ultimate Cut hopes and expectations

Confirmed:

-182 minutes 29 seconds
- 31 minutes extra footage
- Majority of footage is character and plot moments, "connective tissue" missing from theatrical cut
- Rated R, some additional violence that pushes up the rating

Confirmed new footage:

- Expanded and re-edited Africa scene
- Clark going to Gotham to interview victims of Batman
- Lois investigating Scooty McWheelchair
- Lex Communion

Rumoured:

- Number of scenes re-arranged and re-edited
- Alternate takes
- More Clark and Lois
- More Bruce and Alfred
- Clark having a Nightmare about the destruction in Metropolis
>>
>>69712092
>Clark going to Gotham to interview victims of Batman

good, I'd want more Lex and more Batman and Superman talking about what it means to be a hero, but we'll see
>>
File: 1460141972222.jpg (1 MB, 2044x3000) Image search: [Google]
1460141972222.jpg
1 MB, 2044x3000
?
>>
Forgot one more rumored scene:

- Clark returning from the mountains and looks for his mother, hears the cries of all the people around him,

>>69712214
Rumour is Clark will get most of the new footage

Which makes sense he had surprisingly few scenes in the film
>>
>>69712092
Could this make it good?

I'll actually give it a chance.
>>
>>69712214
>more Batman and Superman talking about what it means to be a hero
why

one of the reasons the film is so good is that it forgoes expository dialogue and instead explores its themes through the actions of its characters and imagery
>>
>>69712280
Yeah she is in it, but we still don't know in what context
>>
>>69712280
In all likelihood, another dream sequence explicitly laying out Bats past trauma leading him to kill
>>
>>69712092
the only thing i want is for the transitions between scenes and vibes to be smoothed out
>>
>>69712665
The movie should flow a lot more smoothly with the extended and additional scenes.
>>
will we get a less murky bathtub in that one scene in the beginning?
i want to see lois' cock
>>
>>69712280
any nudity, taking advantage of the R rating? jena vs ww?
>>
will we get to see Batman rape the Joker in the extended cut?
>>
>>69713219
they show the whole Joker rape scene that puts her in a wheelchair.
>>
I won't buy for 1 reason. Its not being released at the movies. Watching a movie at home doesn't give the full experience. I'll watch if a friend buys though but fuck spending money on a movie I'll watch once.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.