[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: TRAINING DAY THE SERIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: WEWUZTRAINED.jpg (49 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
WEWUZTRAINED.jpg
49 KB, 618x412
>Fortunate Wife's Son starts playing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeoB3R1QteI

This looks awful
>>
the whole point was that it happened in one day, how the hell does this will would work as of a series?
>>
holy shit, this is Law and Order tier acting.
>>
>CBS attempts make a PG version of The Shield

No thanks
>>
>>69712012
of course a nigger plays the good guy now
>>
>>69712341
its pottery though that whitey is evil AND a cop. #BLM
>>
No.
>>
>>69712012
why do they think its necessary to keep making old songs into these new hipster type ones. they all sound the same with the same bitch singing them
>>
File: 1462753049859.jpg (106 KB, 550x634) Image search: [Google]
1462753049859.jpg
106 KB, 550x634
>the crooked cop is white
>Hawke is now black
>>
why do they keep doing this
>>
>>69712012
Is that Bill Paxton?

Shit man, I have a feeling that his character will be the best thing about this tv show
>>
>>69713058
>implying bill paxton can act for shit

lol
>>
>>69712341
God, there is literally nothing worse then black male good guy characters.
>>
>>69713080
>implying Paxton isn't awesome

lel
>>
Clearly Bill Paxton can't say no to anything
>>
>>69713127
maybe his retarded acting and delivery appeals to a retarded audience, no wonder he is such a star in amerifat
>>
File: 1428071104534s.jpg (4 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1428071104534s.jpg
4 KB, 125x93
>>69713080
>hating on paxton
game over, man, game OVER!
>>
>>69712114
like 24. Each episode is an hour in the day
>>
>>69712012

WHY IS THIS A SERIES, JUST MAKE A NEW FUCKING COP SHOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: near dark.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
near dark.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>there are people hating on Bill Paxton
>>
>>69712012
Pros: plot looks ok, can get behind as a dummy relaxed kind of show.
Cons: the first thing that pissed me off was "I'm a strong girl who can run with the boys". Next was the remix of fortunate son. That shit is like begging us to take the show but the fucked it up. Black good guy and white bad boss doesn't really bother me so long as they don't make it a race issue. But the main thing was that girl that works with them. And the girl from Dexter, they bother me and I haven't even seen the show.
>>
>>69712012
OH MY FUCKING GOD STOP
EVERY WEEK A FILM OLDER THEN A DECADE IS MADE INTO SOME SHIT SERIES
PLEASE FUCKING STOP
>>
>>69713155
He fell in love with the script, and his recent troubles with the IRS sealed the deal!
>>
>Limitless (6/10)
>Training Day
>The Exorcist
>Rush Hour
>Lethal Weapon
>Tremors
>12 Monkeys
>Snowpeircer
>Taken
>The Mist
>Frequency
>The Truman Show
>Big
>Problem Child

What other movies are getting a show and which movies would you like to see as a show?
>>
>>69713779
My Dinner with Andre.
>>
>>69713779
are you watchmojo.com?
>>
>>69712012
Is this because they needed something to put up against lethal weapon?
>>
what they should have done, if they're gonna make a tv show of Training Day, was make the story about Alonzo before he became corrupt.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.