[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supernatural live thread We Happy Few >Sam and Dean come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: S11titlecard.jpg (69 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
S11titlecard.jpg
69 KB, 1920x1080
Supernatural live thread

We Happy Few
>Sam and Dean come up against the biggest challenge they have ever faced. Rowena decides to make her move.
>>
Thanks

Should be real interesting
>>
Is this season finale or the second to last episode?
>>
>Lucifer on lockdown

being Lucy is truly suffering
>>
Misha still channeling Pellegrino.

God, I love it.
>>
>>69709690
Pre finale
>>
>>69709551

My predictions for how this season will end.
Sam or Dean will have to sacrifice one another, New Death is introduced, tosses one or both into The Empty or they'll use the same trick Sam used to get Lucifer into the box. Dean seduces Amara then pushes him and her into The Empty.

>>69709693

Poor fucker, he truly did nothing wrong.
>>
>Lucifer asking like a spoiled baby

Death was right.
>>
>Lucifer acting like a petulant child

like pottery
>>
God is so, so, so tiny.

Lucifer is throwing a tantrum and playing rock loud.

This is why the Winchesters never had kid.
>>
>>69709690
penultimate
>>
been impressed with the season so far
woop woop
>>
File: 1448670786418.png (235 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448670786418.png
235 KB, 500x500
>god will never make you pan cakes
>>
>worlds greatest dad mug
>>
>>69709804

Yeah, it's really shaping up to be good again, pre-season 5 good. Definitely improved a lot since S8 rolled around. Even the filler for this one has been decent except for that shitty Valentine's episode.
>>
"We want to see the monkey dance. One last time."

Oh, that guy is going to be the first against the wall.
>>
File: 1422414018962.jpg (53 KB, 845x631) Image search: [Google]
1422414018962.jpg
53 KB, 845x631
>the end is freakin nigh
>>
>that flintlock

the little things sometimes with this show
>>
I wonder what God cooked pancakes taste like.
>>
>witch craft bullshit
>>
>the death card means death meme

I wish people would stop this. If they want to be accurate it should be the Tower card.
>>
oh jesus it's like a cosmic episode of Maury
>>
DEATH DOESN'T MEAN DEATH IN TAROT!!

It means change. Only that. So, I guess technically, the cards still work for the story line.
>>
Oh shit Lucy had the mark
>>
>not having Dr. Phil cameo to help God and Lucy
>>
oh god.... lucifer is truly a petulant child?

we have GOD here.... instead we get dad/son drama. pfft
>>
Seriously, writers. What are we watching right now?
>>
But where is Jesus in all this?
>>
>>69710067
take away all the power, strip away all that he is to his bare bones and that is what the story of Lucifer is, a child pissed off that his dad didn't pay more attention to him
>>
>>69710100
not being a bitch about doing the Lord's work
>>
>the good son Michael
>No time for him
>>
>>69710100

Protesting against Donald Trump and attending an SJW/beta nu male rally

You know Supernatural would do this
>>
Did they just say that Gabriel's dead?

LIES, FUCKING LIES.

Unless Gabriel knows how to hide from God
>>
Outside of his power to re-create Archangels.

What bullshit is this? You are fucking God. You created TIME. You should snap your fingers and BAM! Gabriel and Raphael!

Why the hell did they de-power God so much now?
>>
>>69710213
he hides now as a periodic episode director for the show
>>
>michael's in no condition to fight

Why not heal him and patch up his mind kinda like Death did to Sam?

>>69709996
We already knew that.
>>
>>69710243

God has basically become Chuck.
>>
>can't find archangels
>better go find Crowley

Fucking why? He's still just a human soul.

Why not get the Leviathans? I'm sure dying permanently is worse for them than hunting and eating stuff forever.
>>
>>69710258
Or what he did for Lucifer in last episode?

Jesus, this season overall arc has been so, so, fucking bad.
>>
oh hey Castiel
>>
>>69710332
Because of reasons, that's why.
>>
Fuck this. Bring in the Bobbys!
>>
>the witch is Catholic

TOP KEK
>>
>>69710433
I'm begging for a Bobby return at least 1 scene
>>
"I serve magic. Not God."

BUT GOD CREATED MAGIC!

Jesus, who wrote this episode. I am so glad Singer is taking over from Carver next season. Carver has pissed over past canon so much that it's a fucking insult.
>>
God or the Speedforce, which is more reliable
>>
Dean's going to kill Amara and fuck up the universe.
>>
>>69710614
Speedforce is always there for you, God is always there, but doesn't really care.
>>
>>69710614
At this point the Speedforce.

At least the Speedforce isn't a powered down flake.
>>
>>69710552

well they DO have to kinda nerf god since you literally have an omnipotent guy who is the father of all creation casually chilling in this episode/arc

i still wonder where this goes from here.... maybe this dean/amara bond will cause dean to fuck up the plan to re-capture/kill her and somehow god gets "destroyed" and then reality is falling apart next season?

that's my guess. dean fucks this up somehow, amara dies, reality starts falling apart for next season and then we find out that god or amara or someone superpowered is behind it?
>>
File: 1459126892552.png (203 KB, 1027x667) Image search: [Google]
1459126892552.png
203 KB, 1027x667
oh know she found Donnie....
>>
>>69710620
Something a long these lines

They'll set something up like that for season 12
>>
Evil Dead camera work. Nice.

Why did they let the prophet go in the last episode? That was the stupidest choice. Okay, I get why the writers did it. You need to get Amara to Chuck. And this is the way. Still, what a stupid way.
>>
>>69710666
Then they should never had done the God storyline . God is the end game. Not another season filler.
>>
Didn't this show literally have satan as the big bad one season? Htf can they top that?
>>
welp it looks like amara is coming to fuck up the men of letters bunker, so this might mean they have a new home-base/set for next year/beyond. they tend to run through these every few years as it is anyways

- roadhouse (S2)
- bobby's (S1-S7, tho maybe we find out it didnt get sold/etc and they go back there if the bunker is destroyed?)
- frank devereaux's trailer had a few appearances in S7

actually i kind of hold out hope that frank pops up for a MOTW episode at some point. i like to believe that he faked his own death to get the fuck away from the brothers/leviathans and he's out there surviving somewhere/somehow.
>>
You BITCH

fucking broke the world's greatest dad mug
>>
If God seals up Amara, could he put the seal on himself? That way doesn't worry about corruption much and Amara gets to have her brother with her always? tfw no wincest

Cause I'm guessing it'll either be that or God will seal himself along with Amara and somene will get the seal but it won't be corrupting shit anymore since God will balance her out
>>
>>69710806

dude, this season is basically god = light and his sister = darkness (yin to his yang and etc) --- so basically the big bad for season 11 here is anti-god, so they're basically up against god.

the real ? is where they can go from THIS, that's why i'm thinking chuck/god casually tossing out that amara's death = end of reality = S12 has reality falling apart and they gotta find some macguffin to save it....

tho when god sacrifices himself to resolve this season (prolly a failed attempt cuz dean/amara bond) i bet he wont make another appearance til the end of the series finale cuz it'll just be like he fucked off to let everyone deal with their own problems
>>
>>69710806
>have satan as the big bad one season? Htf can they top that?

They're currently topping it by having God's PMSIng sister as the big bad.
>>
File: 162.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
162.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>69710888
that sounds real retarded
>>
Rowena and Crowley are God's guilty pleasures.

Okay, that was funny.
>>
>shock and awe

george bush confirmed for best war president.
>>
Dean's definitely going to kill Amara so Sam won't have to bear the mark.
>>
>>69710929

beats the hell out of leviathans (hey the head leviathan took over richard "DICK" roman's body... DICK roman is a big billionaire businessman, and he's also head of the monsters that will eat the whole petri dish cuz, get it? DICK IS A DICK.

trust me, you can get a lot worse. the god/metatron episode was fantastic and there have been some strong MOTWs this season (nazi submarines, wrestling, etc)
>>
Why didn't they pull the monsters in on this?
>>
Yeah Dean is gonna fuck this up somehow
>>
Seriously, did they forget the Leviathans? You know, those things that are old as fuck and immortal cause they just go to Purgatory.

Why not have them as backup, fuck their free will, they'd just be the mooks anyway
>>
>>69711023

so that ties into my new lil theory that S12 = reality is falling apart and only [macguffin/s] can stop it, all while god is supposedly for-realsies dead after sacrificing himself in this year's season finale so he can go back to hands-off deity stuff (plus it's kind of hard to have conflict with god casually hanging around)
>>
>>69711023
How many things has Dean killed only to save Sam only to release worse things has he done? I think this will be the third time if it does come through.
>>
>>69711056
God's a principal fag, he won't mind rape anyone for any reason

did Amara just kill all the most powerful witches on Earth?
>>
Well, that was a really stupid plan.

Why would magic be able to take the creator and/or his sister?
>>
>>69711033
Because the monsters don't give a fuck at all
>Get killed by humans and go to purgatory
>Get killed by Amara and got to purgatory
>Die of old age and go to purgatory
Nothing good happens to the monsters no matter who wins, they should just be throwing orgies right now.
>>
i was wondering when lucifer was finally going to do something
>>
Did Lucifer just impale her with the spear of destiny?
>>
>>69711111
I didn't see Spike or Cordelia and they were super powerful.
>>
Wow..she got beat up that easy?
>>
>>69711193
>implying amara wont kill purgatory too
>>
>>69711207

There's 20 minutes left and another episode. What do YOU think, anon.
>>
>>69711206
and also smart enough not to take part in this cluster fuck
>>
>>69711168
they were just cannon fodder. like the guys who had to get off the boat first in saving private ryan
>>
>>69711056

i think the writing staff (hopefully?) forgot about the leviathans. theoretically there should be some still putting around the world somewhere and i'm surprised we haven't had a leviathan MOTW after season 7....they must really dislike that sera gamble era, eh?
>>
Was that the Spear of Longinus that Lucifer used to stab Amara?

>>69711111
Nice quints, then at least ask the Leviathans, offer to make Purgatory nicer or something if they help him.

Yeah, guess she just did.
>>
>>69711236
Well then that even BETTER. Monsters would probably rather not exist than end up in purgatory.
>>
>>69711273
If Spear of Longinus = Spear of Destiny,yes
>>
Why would Lucifer take her on one vs one instead of having God and him team up on her?

Shit, why are any of them taking turns? Why not have the witches, angels, demons, Lucifer and God attack her all at once.
>>
>>69711207
Writers, man. Writers. They build her up all season and then depower her because they have no idea what to do with her.

Shitty writers.

And when have the Winchesters become supporting characters in their own damn story? The only time they are front and center these days are in the filler episodes. The rest, the supporting characters take over. This is bullshit.
>>
>>69711312
>Shit, why are any of them taking turns?
Supernatural is actually an anime, side characters have to take turns jobbing to the final boss until the MCs win.
>>
>begging for death
what happened to the scythe?
>>
>>69711193
>>69711236
>>69711277

yeah i've been assuming that amara winning = end of earth/heaven/hell/purgatory/etc.... it's the end of reality itself, kind of like in dr who season 4 when davros had his REALITY BOMB and all.

basically life/death/existence/heaven/hell/etc = reality. amara is anti-reality. nothingness. like there's just NOTHING on every conceiveable level

>inb4 why is nothingness aka anti-life called "black" or "Darkness" --- DAS RACISS
>>
>>69711312
Because that would make sense and this season MAKES NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER!!!
>>
>>69711391
>scythe killing God or Amara

No.

They're both older than Death anyway, doubt it'd work. a lot of shit seems like it requires someone or something older or something that God specifically made or designed to kill
>>
>killing God and Lucifer inside of a minute

JESUS CHRIST
>>
File: charlie.jpg (90 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
90 KB, 500x500
You know who's going to have to be the one that finally defeats Amara?
>>
Oh FUCK
>>
Well shit.
>>
So next season we're gonna get jokes about God's Not Dead: 3 right?
>>
File: 1455532557139.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1455532557139.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>weakened Amara kills god easily
>>
>Lucifer and God dead

JUST
>>
I miss the simplicity of the older seasons. Not just the quality. Just the simplicity.
>>
Did they actually kill the last Archangel? Fuck.

And now God?

Come on, show. COME THE FUCK ON.

Carver, what the hell is this?
>>
What's going on
>>
probably should have brought in the new Death
>>
And why was God so weak? She took no time to kill him and he's way more experienced at his powers and shit

Took those other dudes multiple hits to weaken Amara just to try and seal her.

Couldn't God have just beat the shit of her within an inch of death and then seal her up then himself?
>>
>God, the light, is dead
>after all the talk about yin and yang

Welp. ggs universe. At least it wasn't Dean's fault this time.
>>
>>69711517

no. no no no no NO. you know chuck/god is just putting on a show for amara/the-plot but still i will flip a fucking table if charlie shows up like "whats up bitches.... you know i have more than one vessel"
>>
>god is dead

Supernatural confirmed for Shin Megami Tensei live action show
>>
>>69711588
Yeah, I miss it when it just about the family business. Where the big bad was big and bad but not cartoony big.
>>
I can't wait for Sam and Dean Defeat An Enemy They Can't Possibly Defeat 27: Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>69711377
that's totally true. i never thought of it like that before though
>>
>>69711624

Since he's shown up, Chuck has been vehemently against fighting her.
>>
Chuck let his guard down..

Had to have compassion. Look what it gets you
>>
God is not dead. The synopsis for next episode says god comes to a decision about Amara.
>>
>>69711589

this is some nerfing. you can't enter a new season with god and/or lucifer casually hanging around because then anytime you have a monster it's like "HEY GUYS..." and the shit is solved.

in the end you know god and lucifer (and prolly all of the heavenly host) will be back, it's just that the gates will be closed or whatever = ok world is aiiiight now but hey there's a vampire in chattanooga *impala drives off*
>>
Who wants to bet that they're gonna come up with some bullshit about how God's power is now out there somewhere cause it can't truly be destroyed and someone needs to become "God" and take his place in Creation?

John Winchester Mary can be the Darkness
>>
>>69711624
Remember when God was the ultimate being on the show? Remember when the Archangels were the ones tearing lesser gods apart?

Now we got a down powered god for God and he has a sister. Oh, and Death is dead.

Fuck you, Carver. Glad you are gone next season.
>>
>>69711470
Death said he's just as old as god and he was going to kill god.

assuming he wasnt full of shit, Death could take them both out.
>>
>>69711517

If that happens I'm done.
>>
THAT'S IT?
>>
CARVER LEAVING THE BUILDING

BURNING EVERYTHING DOWN WITH HIM
>>
>>69711765

Death as something that exists, as a concept, will. And is. As we see right now.
>>
Britbong here, catch me up to speed with what's happening?
>>
God is in Rowena's body?
>>
>down powered

You faggots do realize that God is fucking at half mast because he really doesn't want to kill his sister. He's basically pulling a Dean.
>>
File: Croatoan504.jpg (164 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Croatoan504.jpg
164 KB, 1280x720
So does this confirm that God really was going to get randomly killed off-screen by Lucifer's goons in the alternate 2014 Dean traveled to without doing shit to defend himself?
>>
>>69711737
the show ending with sam and dean riding off in the impala to go hunt a pleb vamp because that's the only level of monster left would be a perfect ending

you'd think God could wrap up all of the ghost cases out there before he leaves as the least he could do to help out
>>
>>69711897
Bullshit. A big pile of bullshit.

God is dying. Amara is winning. Lucifer is dead. The Winchesters are barely, barely in this episode. They are in because they have to be.
>>
>>69711765
Amara doesn't even know who Death is, they're older than him, Death's forgotten that obviously.
>>
There you go.

It's up to Dean to kill her or not
>>
>>69711970
>It's up to Dean to kill her or not

Winchesters ruin the universe pt 23.
>>
So Dean is about to pull an Alluh Akbar?
>>
>soul bomb more powerful than god
Absorbing all the souls in purgatory didn't make Cass that strong, and if it could why didn't crowley use the hell souls?
>>
>>69711748

dude you know that god isnt going to totally die and etc.... they just raised the stakes so damn high this season that they'll have to set up something where god sacrifices Himself to wrap up this season, then next year is reality crumbling or something, and they keep going on and on until the series ends then chuck/god does another end-of-the-episode cameo like he walks by and smiles at the camera or something

>your stream JUST changes channels literally seconds b4 the next week episode preview

grrrrr i guess i cant bitch since i whined to keep it on in place of some show called "rogue"
>>
>>69712025
It did though

His body couldn't handle all the energy
>>
>>69712025
>soul bomb

More like spirit bomb. Deanku is about to go super saiyan on her.
>>
>>69712025
Don't ask about using souls cause that whole season made no fucking sense.

>has endless human souls to himself as King of Hell
>better lend them out to Castiel and help him get Monster souls instead cause reasons
>>
>>69712025
Sssshhhhh, just go with it. The writers don't care and neither should you.
>>
>>69711759
>>69711867
According to an interview with Metatrkn's actor, Dabb was already overseeing things at this point, so welcome to season 12.
>>
>>69711919

huh? god was still MIA in 2014, even tho now with chuck as god confirmation he was just hanging out with the humans as chuck. oh yeah since dean sent them off to their deaths b4 running into sam/lucifer you figure that chuck would just die and then teleport away when his body was left laying there lifeless.

he's god..... i dont think he casually dies by human means in an alt-2014.
>>
>>69712058
>It did though

Nu uh, Death said he'd met the real God, and Castiel is not God.
>>
>>69712105
Carver still wrote the finale though
>>
>>69712105
Well, fuck me then. What has Kripke been doing since Revolution tanked? Can we get him back, please? Please???
>>
>>69712138
Damnit

I forgot about that
>>
Why doesn't God just seal himself up with Amara.

They'd both get what they want.

God would no longer be big, no longer can enjoy the rest of reality and they could be all alone, just like Amara wants

Amara is safely locked away and is no longer a danger, just like what God wants
>>
When Dean dies he's supposed to go to the empty and never return, so does that mean he's not actually going to die here and god and amara will make up with each other, or will they just lie and let Dean come back anyway.
>>
>>69712105

dabb? huh?

regardless it's pretty obvious that they're gonna get god/lucifer off the board and resume having nerfed angels and regular ol demons aka the SPN status quo.

you just literally can't have god hanging around for a whole season. he's only here now cuz you're up against anti-god.
>>
>>69712095
>>69712095
>>69712095
Everybody go back to this post (and no, I'm not the one who made it)

The Supernatural writers do not give a single fuck about their own continuity, or history, or callbacks, or "rulebook".

Each episode practically exists in it's own canon.
>>
>a fucking spirit bomb
Im half expecting someone to drop some DBZ references, probably Chuck
>>
>>69712221

dude don't spoil the season finale for everyone.... it's almost patently obvious that this is the direction they're heading (plus god locking himself in with her = penance for locking her in the first time)

the more interesting shit = is lucifer really dead so casually so quick? the way they saw the light get sucked out of castiel = you figure cass is back next week
>>
File: maxresdefault(4).jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(4).jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>69712271
>gonna go all Super Saiyan 3 on her, eh Dean?
>>
>>69712239

Lucifer is super dead.
>>
>>69712353
>Sam you've gotta play Piccolo and keep her distracted while Dean finishes charging the Sprint bomb
>>
>>69712353
Is Dean the Legendary Super Hunter?!

Find out next time on Supernatural!
>>
>>69712353
>>69712403
>God has to teach them the fusion dance to become... Dam? Seam? Deanam?
>>
>>69712402
Michael is the Archangel left.

Gabriel is confirmed dead.
>>
>>69712403
>Sprint Bomb
Well it only work since they're in Kansas
>>
Why couldn't God at least take Michael out of the cage even if he wouldn't be a big help? Why is leaving him there still okay?

>>69712314
Yeah, guessing Cas is still alive in there.

Wonder who takes charge of Heaven after this though. Gabriel is still alive according to the actor and some producers, he could finally step up and at least come by to mourn the death of his brother and the sacrifice of his father, and still not give a shit about Michael's suffering
>>
>>69712438
I thought it was the bearings of Saul of Tarsus?
>>
>>69712270

dude you're arguing about continuity/canon in a show/arc where they're up against something that god literally can't fingersnap-destroy.

as in you're dealing with dueling omnipotence and "EVEN GOD ISNT THAT POWERFUL" (and since god needs a posse to merely lock her up, either he's nerfing himself cuz he wont kill his sister or she's more powerful than god)

i think when you get to the point of omnipotence vs super omnipotence it's just kind of que sera sera, no? i dont think any of the writers/producers thought the show would go this long... originally is was a 5 season plan, then they had to keep going nad now we've basically had 6 full seasons of post-original-arc stuff.... so the "bonus seasons" are now more numerous than the proper "seasons" themselves.
>>
>>69712438
It'd be worth it just to see S&D trying to pull off the dance.

>>69712402
Technically God can bring him and his siblings back into being he just said they're made of sterner stuff than mostly everything else and it'd take a while
>>
>>69712500
*earrings
Stupid phone
>>
>>69712472
Stop making my head hurt. You are only reminding me how bad the writing on this show has become. It's like they refuse to watch their own show.
>>
>>69709551
Still no mention of Miiiiiiiiiccchhhhaaaaeeeeelllll!!!!
>>
>>69712472
Gabriel isn't alive, Chuck said he and Raphael would have to be recreated, and if Cars survives it would probably be him running Heaven until Michael gets better
>>
>>69712603
>Michael tries to jump start the apocalypse again

Supernatural Season 15
>>
>>69712603
If anyone could effectively fake his death well enough to fool God it would be Gabriel but to do so would mean some drastic shit like 3 alternate universes over kind of drastic

>inb4 Gab is alive and Chuck just never checked every single porn tape in existence to find the one he's chilling out in
>>
>>69712603
Lies, Gabriel's just faked his death so well that not even God knows he's still alive. He's the ultimate trickster and is just hiding himself even from god, lah lah lah, I can't hear you he's not dead shut up.
>>
>>69712603
>>69710243
Isn't Raphael like the second biggest cunt out of the Archangels anyway, and that's only because Lucifer is such strong competition?
>>
>>69712595
They said he was too weak to fight

That being said why is he weak? All he got was holy Molotov'd and he came back fine. Lucy got beat by Amara herself and got insta fixed.
>>
File: 1453721713991.png (947 KB, 474x503) Image search: [Google]
1453721713991.png
947 KB, 474x503
>>69712693
>yfw he's hiding out in Dean's decades own portfolio of porn
>>
>>69712603
He also said it would take a lot of power and energy to remake them

Michael would take a lot of time to heal
>>
>>69712666
Kek

>>69712693
This is food for thought, didn't consider it

>>69712695
I agree, he may as well could have, but could one of God's prize creations really ward himself from God?

>>69712711
>Isn't Raphael like the second biggest cunt out of the Archangels anyway, and that's only because Lucifer is such strong competition?
He was, and he was easily defeated
>>
>>69712472

yeah there comes a point where you gotta realize your "french mistake" and remember this is a television show so the regulars (sam/dean + cass + crowley and i guess now rowena?) are going to be alright. god/lucifer/etc are all guest stars (tho they came up with a decently clever way to get around pellegrino himself only showing up for 1-2 episodes with cass, not to mention since lucifer is "the great deceiver" he could have faked his own death for amara and then at some point at any point cass turns and does a michael-jackson-at-the-end-of-thriller reveal where its like HEY IM STILL HERE)

and yeah. you know they need the basic setup of the TV show with sam/dean cass and crowley.... and with angels nerfed they can coexist with demons since the S4-S8 angel was even too powerful to have around all casually.... so yeah in the end you'll get sam/dean cass + crowley unless you hear that misha collins and/or mark sheppard got a starrring role in some other show (tho i doubt that happens so i guess maybe they'll land supporting roles elsewhere after SPN ends.. kind of like pellegrino got a role in tomorrow people or whatever it was on the CW)

TLDR = this TV show is just 100% fanservice nowadays and since it goes on forever they've shot their story wad 2-3 times and thus they're winging it as best they can
>>
>>69712778
That's why Cas would run Heaven until Michael gets better, all the Angels want Cas to run it
>>
>>69712761
Guessing he broke mentally. Lucifer said:

>These days he's usually sitting in a corner singing show tunes and touching himself.

So he's too weak of mind nowadays
>>
>>69712778
>>69712761
Michael was trapped in The Cage

>b-but so was Lucifer

Michael merely adopted The Cage. Lucifer was born in it, molded by it.
>>
>>69712438

>not destiel

n1gg4 u aint even trying
>>
>>69712839
Lel
>>
So...does Sam forgive Lucy about the cage rape?
>>
>>69712403
>>69712450

>piccolo
>spirit bomb

pfft.... if you're invoking piccolo methinks you best get ready to call the doctor for your daily dose
>>
>>69712761
>That being said why is he weak?

jake abel clearly wasn't available to film SPN
>>
>>69712942

dude the cage rape was gonna destroy sam but then he got over it in 3/4 of an episode. then he had a headtrip-lucifer for like 1/2 to 2/3 of a season, but he could squeeze his hand to make him go away.... then he couldnt. then mental patient cas took on that curse and it hasn't been mentioned since (mainly cuz cas had to man up and become 100% cas for the season 7 finale)

i sincerely doubt that cage-rape/torture matters that much.... plus technically didnt ppl originally assume/claim that michael was pissed and also torturing sam?
>>
Anyone else want them to move on from Angels/Demons and go back to monsters? It was actually interesting when they built the lore around their own societies but they just tossed them in favour of what we've got now.

I want to see Alphas again be the big players.
>>
File: anna milton.jpg (119 KB, 715x1251) Image search: [Google]
anna milton.jpg
119 KB, 715x1251
Can we all finally agree that she was 100% right?
>>
>>69713184
How do you go back from a war with gods sister?

Just pretend the last 9 years never happened?
>>
>>69713184
I hated the Alpha season. The Angels are at least tolerable.
>>
File: i-wfbG9X8-2100x20000.jpg (547 KB, 2100x1052) Image search: [Google]
i-wfbG9X8-2100x20000.jpg
547 KB, 2100x1052
>there are people who are just STARTING to watch Supernatural in Season 11
>>
btw touching on jake abel's ability (the actor who played adam/michael-in-swan-song) and referencing the part where ppl thought michael AND lucifer would both be pissed and torturing sam, maybe a possible S12/beyond thing = god is "Dead", lucifer = dead/gone/etc, and then michael somehow uses the cosmic chaos to get free of the cage and now he's the de-facto universe boss and maybe the season is spent dealing with that?

yeah it'd be a step down to deal with "just" an archangel as a big bad after someone more powerful than god, but assuming the show resets to getting rid of all other competition michael would be the most powerful (hell, didnt SPN always have him defeating lucifer cuz he's the #1 son in SPN and therefore the most powerful) and yeah, you could tell a story about a good son/being who ends up imprisoned and shaken to his core and what does life mean to him as he searches for purpose in a post-read-from-the-script life?

of course they'll just make michael EEEEEEEEVIL and a 2-bit baddie who wants to restart the apocalypse cuz them archangels loves them some apocalypse (except lucifer got a chance to get fleshed out more)

then gabriel returns like OH I'LL HELP (cuz he faked his own death and focused all his energy on hiding) then he vows to take out mcihael but gets killed but he leaves a macguffin and repeat cycle

yeah i really dont know where they can go from this except for reality collapsing/crumbling/etc
>>
God damn those titties
>>
>>69713184

i dig the angel/demon/philosophical lore. going back to MOTW = stuff they did years ago and prolly did a better job of it years ago (except using the impala windshield wipers to get a zombie/whatever head off of the windshield was great)

ultimately the show will ALWAYS do like 8-10 MOTW episodes per year no matter what, but at this point the fanservice = gotta tell some mythology
>>
>>69713223

Why does Supernatural know how to pander to my redhead fetish so well?

>>69713226

Death could be the next logical choice, New Death despises Sam & Dean and would more than happily erase them from existence.
>>
File: Zmp12Il.gif (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Zmp12Il.gif
2 MB, 350x350
>>69713223
Yeah, she was right alright
>>
>>69713311
I've been watching this shit since it first aired and its a mindbending clusterfuck, I can't even imagine being dropped into this shit
>>
>>69713425
...are like a mile apart, I could drive a truck through that canyon
>>
>>69713505

death was already killed off at the end of S10. comeon. you cant casually replace julian richings that easily
>>
>>69713425

I wonder how many of the co-stars Jensen and Jared actually fucked quite regularly.
>>
>>69713425

she actually looked pretty good in some of the closeups tonight. first time i thought so all season desu
>>
File: 1454468888726.jpg (45 KB, 572x549) Image search: [Google]
1454468888726.jpg
45 KB, 572x549
>torrent apparently uploaded 37 minutes ago
>doesn't show up until 40 minutes later

Why the fuck does this keep happening?
>>
File: plotholes.jpg (22 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
plotholes.jpg
22 KB, 550x309
>>69712839
he wasn't born in it. quit being so dramatic satan
>>
>>69713635

jared married season 4 ruby (the short lil brunette genevieve cortese or whatever... now genevieve palecki) --- IIRC dean married some blonde chick who was also an actress on soap operas / CW shoes / etc. some chick with a funky name like danieel harris or something?

not saying they dont get around, but filming a show = you're pretty much domesticated in vancouver and i dont think J+J's women exactly have thriving careers so you know they're around and its not like they fly 1/2way across the continent to film a movie for weeks/months at a time like hollywood actors/actresses, and i reckon thats where road-pussy/cock comes into play.
>>
>>69713903

They usually stay together when they're filming to point of living together and both own properties and take care of kids.
>>
File: 1358999236730.jpg (66 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1358999236730.jpg
66 KB, 550x412
>>69713311
>that art
jesus christ what the fuck happened to pa?
>>
ok so i've vacillated on the whole God showing up thing.

first i liked it, but quickly regretted that because it obviously is setting up next season to be the last.

then i liked it because God as Chuck was affable, but sorta a limp wristed lib douche which is hypocritical and belittling because of his divine power

now he seems to a timid coward for the most part. what's up with that? that's not a God anyone can inspire.
>>
>>69710243
He said it takes time, even in the bible it took him 6 days for existence. So they didn't "de-power" him.
>>
>>69714427
They pretty much do this with every big and powerful being.

Lucifer is a quiping faggot with daddy issues.
The pagan gods are just overpowered monsters that Sam and Dean kill by the dozens.
>>
>>69713311
Whoa. I started this show at the tail end of season five and I thought I was extremely late in the game. Now I feel like such an old dog.

Another three seasons and they can air a Supernatural episode Monday through Friday in syndication and not repeat an episode for an entire year.
>>
>>69714427
Maybe they're really going for the "God made us in his image" thing and trying to get at him not being perfect.
>>
>>69710332
Demonic souls still pack a punch.

Leviathans are disorganized and scattered since Dick died, no one to lead/organize them.

The Michael thing was a cop-out through, it's not like they had a reason to torture Adam's soul.
>>
>>69711023
Pretty much this.

There's nothing left that can kill her other than Dean.

Chuck even hinted that he could have done it, but he just didn't want to at the time.
>>
>>69713783
Just use rarbg.to, 720p usually comes out before 10:05PM.
>>
>>69710258

Did they ever say what happened to Michael? I really don't remember. I know Gabriel is 'dead,' but he's a tricksy fucker so...
>>
This episode one was one of the least satisfying ones imo. But God is obviously going to come back. They didn't make us wait and theorise for 11 season just to do that right?
>>
>>69716911
Last we heard was from when Lucy got uncaged.

http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/The_Devil_in_the_Details

>Michael...well, let's just say prison life hasn't really agreed with Michael. These days he's usually sitting in a corner singing show tunes and...touching himself.
>>
Why can't god create a new body for Lucifer that looks like Mark that can handle Lucifer while Cas gets his old body back? That's one more angel on their side at least....
>>
>>69717091

Second most powerful angel and he's completely off the board.

Lame.
>>
I like how this season is the best Supernatural's been since season 5, and they're putting themselves right back into the problem that they were in with season 5: what on Earth can they do next?
>>
>>69717155
Chuck would probably complain about free will of the vessel.

>>69717179
Yeah, it's pretty retarded.

Makes me wonder whether the actor just wouldn't agree to more episodes.
>>
>>69717314

Nah, they're probably saving him for something else. If it's a problem with the actor, they just give him a new host.
>>
>>69710332
shiit they should have got leviathans, that would have been good for the story too
>>
>>69717179
>second most powerful

Michael is THE most powerful.
>>
File: Lucifer16.jpg (22 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer16.jpg
22 KB, 250x375
>>69717723

>more powerful than the Lightbringer

What?
>>
>>69712693
>alternate universes

speaking of which, are those created by God as well?
in the French Mistake, the angel that was sent over didn't seem to have any powers

what if God just moved everyone to another universe?
>>
>>69717764
Michael beat Lucifer down the last time, and both knew how the apocalyptic fight between them was gonna play out.

As spoketeth by the Lord.
>>
>>69717877

First time, Michael was helped by half of the entire Host. Second time, Michael will be helped by God Himself. Not exactly a fair fight either time. Just because you throw the final punch doesn't mean that you're stronger than the guy that goes down.
>>
>>69717932
>helped by half of the entire Host.

According to who?

Helped by God himself? Wot? God left after Lucifer was locked up. But Michael's the one that beat him up so God could then lock him up.
>>
>>69718004

Oh, the canon in the show. I was thinking of Paradise Lost. Sorry.
>>
Are people forgetting that Darkness is equal to God+Archangels?

Alone he has no chance against her.
>>
>>69718410
That was the stupidest idea from the writers. Almost as stupid as giving God a sister in the first place.

What has happened to this show. I want the brothers back front and center. And give me a God who doesn't seem like such a wimp. When it turned out that Chuck was God, I was thinking that Chuck was going to go 180 and be this tough and deadly character all along. That his nebbish, bathrobe wearing, feckish loser was all an act. But it's not. God is a loser. AND I HATE THAT.

God is supposed to make people quake under his awe. Not hang around the bunker in his boxers and moping about family.

This season's arc is official the worst thing this show has come up with. Worse than the Alphas. Worse than the Leviathans. Just the worse.
>>
>>69719033
Aww but the Alphas arc was cool. It had all kinds of crazy monsters like the show started out with.
>>
wasn't there an antichrist kid who could wish existence into nothing if he wanted?
>>
File: Anna .jpg (162 KB, 500x423) Image search: [Google]
Anna .jpg
162 KB, 500x423
>>69713223
I FUCKING MISS THIS CHARACTER
>>
Amara has such a nice pair of tits.
>>
>>69721583
too bad about the face though
>>
>>69711624
Because Amara lied she is actually the most entity in existence she existed long before that douchebag God ever came into being as she is the primordial prexistence of reality itself the infinite endless darkness that what she is.
>>
>>69721225
I couldn't stand this bitch

Would still hatefuck tho
>>
>>69709551
>God gets his asskicked
Best episode ever.
>>
File: dean supernatural gif 5678.gif (500 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
dean supernatural gif 5678.gif
500 KB, 500x390
>>69709832
>tfw
>>
>>69713141
Naomi fixed his brain iirc
>>
>>69709551
Please don't tell me that Lucifer and Crowley are actually dead those two are my favorite characters
>>
File: friedrichnietzsche_large.jpg (27 KB, 293x320) Image search: [Google]
friedrichnietzsche_large.jpg
27 KB, 293x320
>mfw this episode
>>
File: QWhXia0ux4U0.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
QWhXia0ux4U0.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
The episode started pretty great though it's pretty overwhelming at the end. Then again, it's what you would expect for a penultimate episode.
>>
>>69722926

God created a universe in which pancakes exist and are delicious.
In a way God made pancakes for everyone.
>>
inb4 time travel to save God and Lucifer
fuggin hell i just wanna watch a monster related buddy cop drama this is too much
>>
>>69725547
If the universe is unaffected across different times by Amara, why do they even need to worry? Why is God always complaining about not having enough time when time travel could work? Why is the universe only being destroyed along 3 dimensions of space-time? Why doesn't God just rewind time to before Amara was unleashed? If Rowena went back before she was unleashed could she prevent the unleashing? If she did, and lost the reason to go back in time, would she still exist?

Having a being who should be able to transport you across any length of time near effortlessly makes things complicated to the point of nonsensical. Like they want God to be omnipotent, but also extremely limited in power.
>>
>>69724430
Amara confirmed for hating pancakes

>>69723753
Fuck you, my favorite character's dead through means season 5 established shouldn't have worked.
>>
File: True Demon Route.png (201 KB, 540x357) Image search: [Google]
True Demon Route.png
201 KB, 540x357
>>69722009
Spotted the Demifiend

>>69720380
Not sure about reality, but apparently he could've the Host of Heaven. Also it had something to do with being powered up from Lucifer bieng on Earth at the time, which is complete bullshit given HIS claim to power is being half human, half de-

-oh fuck no.
>>
It makes no sense for GOD/Chuck to die. Wasn't he the source of his on existence? Couldn't he just do the same thing again?
>yfw Chuck comes back after 3 days
>>
>>69727059
The Darkness/Amara is the most blatent fangirl self insert I've ever seen on television. She doesn't come across like an eldritch supernatural being. She comes across like a crazed Dean fangirl self inserting in her own fanfiction.

Which explains why sense and logic no longer have any meaning.
>>
File: saparnataral.png (208 KB, 511x281) Image search: [Google]
saparnataral.png
208 KB, 511x281
sottong down woth the esposode roght now
>>
>>69725755
God and amara were created at the start of time along with the creation of the universe. She didn't just appear later.

My main gripe with the lore is that God told luci he the mark just enhanced his disdain for humans but he also said amara had been locked up for billions of years. Humans have only been around for a few thousand years so lucifer would have had the mark for billions of years before so God has no idea how luci would have seen humans with his true nature since he never was around humans when he didn't have the mark.
>>
WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT WAS ROWENA LOOKING AT AT THE END OF THE EPISODE????
>>
>>69728530
>God and amara were created at the start of time along with the creation of the universe. She didn't just appear later.

I know which is exactly my point. How can Rowena just go back in time and expect everything to be fine? It defeats the purpose if Amara only affects time linearly, just like it doesn't make sense if God only exists linearly. Are they saying God would be fine after dying if they went back in time a few days? When the Darkness destroys the entire universe and reverts it back to non-existence, it's diminished in value when you can go back a couple of hundred years and just keep living ESPECIALLY when you have a being, make that two beings, right next to you who can ignore the flow of time.
>>
>>69711391
Scythe turned to dust after Dean killed death with it.
>>
>>69711628
>>69711649
not dead, dying, amara even says so.
>>
>>69728931
Well my interpretation is that god and amara exist outside the dimension of time so they actually can't go back and change anything in time. They are time itself in a manner. The lesser beings God created can time travel because they exist within it and are normally bound to its cosmic rules which can be manipulated, but God and amara don't have that ability or at least if they did go back in time they would just be as observers like someone looking at an old photo album.
>>
>>69727435
She clearly doesnt care about Dean because she didnt want to fuck him no she wanted to absorb him and reduce him to pure nothing like her she was gonna kill him anyway. Amara showing any interest in Dean is due to him having the mark of Cain it just her way of saying thanks..
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.