[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does tv give it a bad rap? I thought it was a decent flick.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: doap.jpg (29 KB, 296x444) Image search: [Google]
doap.jpg
29 KB, 296x444
Why does tv give it a bad rap? I thought it was a decent flick.
>>
because it takes time at the end of the movie to blatantly explain the overtones in the film.
>>
>>69708996
The end fucked it up.
>>
>>69708934
is this worth watching just for A$AP Rocky?
>>
It's made for black people
>>
>>69709166
He kills it
>>
Op here. To be fair I'm at the 1:30 mark. Should I just shut it off?
>>
>>69709058

>BUH DUH ENDING

Literal retard
>>
>>69708934

I thought it was good although the ending is a little fucky and they beat you over the head with the message.

7.5/10

Nigga-kino
>>
>>69708934
No one likes the out-of-place BLM sponsored ending.

Rest of the movie's great. Friday meets Office Space.
>>
>>69709166
Kinda yeah. The movie falls flat a lot of places and there's a lot of bad jokes and tryhard references but the scene with tyga and rocky talking about drones is pretty memorable. There's a really hot black girl with an extended nude scene.
>>
"Would you be sayin dat *zips up Trayvon Martin hoodie* if I was WHITE?" ruined it.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 323x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 323x249
>>69708934
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.