[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Patton the Shill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: shield-providence-101.jpg (66 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
shield-providence-101.jpg
66 KB, 666x1000
https://youtu.be/2LwgJY9UFPE
>>
He's right, we get mad about our loss of privacy but then eagerly look at nude photos of celebrities or hacked information from corporations. Every chance we get to be fucking voyeurs and look into other people's lives, we do it, and we defend it.

Then we cry because facebook and google do the same to us.
>>
>>69704208
Also particular irony in that the place where much of these invasions of privacy happens is here, where people are some of the biggest defenders of personal privacy and anonymity.
>>
I agree with him
>>
hes right, but im going to call him a fat cuck anyway because it releases more dopamine in my head doing that than actually thinking about my shitty life

tl;dr hes a fat cuck
>>
fat faggot manlet cuck with a dead wife
>>
Nah fuck off, the Sony hacks were so satisfying because for so long movie-goers had speculated on the cynicism, manipulation and condescension of Hollywood and those leaks confirmed all of it spectacularly.

Celebrities will be pissed that the leaks happened because info dump showed Hollywood's disdain for its customers and the backstabbing they do to each other. Actors and producers that had respect for themselves and each other came out of the leaks just fine.

Those PowerPoint slides were an otherworldly kind of retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 636x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 636x432
>>69704891
>>
>>69704891
Just because you receive catharsis from your bias confirmation about your hobby that you spend $0 on because you pirate literally fucking everything from reading stolen information doesn't make it morally right or ethical. The act of stealing private emails from people who work in the entertainment industry is wrong.
>>
>>69705990
I don't pirate anything.
>>
File: $_57 (2).jpg (89 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
$_57 (2).jpg
89 KB, 700x700
>>69705990
>The act of stealing private emails from people who work in the entertainment industry is wrong.
meh, I hate everybody I meet in real life too
also, fuck you
>>
>>69704208
>>69704266
What's ironic is a bunch of professional attention whores crying about "muh privacy"
what's embarrassing is reddit starfuckers trying to pretend that mass government surveillance is the same thing as Jlaw being too dumb not to answer emails asking for her password
>>
>>69705990
Fuck them. They want to be famous, they deserve it.
>>
>>69705990
lol this projection kill yourself sony shill
>>
>>69705187
What the fuck is this
>>
>>69705990

no one said it isn't wrong, but you're acting like once shit came out it shouldn't be talked about.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.