[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most overrated show of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: TheTwilightZoneLogo.png (60 KB, 368x242) Image search: [Google]
TheTwilightZoneLogo.png
60 KB, 368x242
Is this the most overrated show of all time?
>>
>>69703145

Your mom's smelly vagina is the most overrated pussy of all time
>>
No.
>>
No, and I don't really know what is although the most overrated show airing today is Modern Family.
>>
>>69703526
The most overrated show of all time is
any AMC "original" series.
>>
>>69703526

Either Modern Family or The Big Bang Theory. Friends is also up there. I just don't see the appeal of Modern Family and don't get why people consider it intelligent humour when it's done nothing but the same crap we've seen in sitcoms before except without the laugh track.
>>
It's pretty underrated these days actually
>>
File: GOP - game of primaries.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2676) Image search: [Google]
GOP - game of primaries.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2676
No.

Current most overrated show goes to Game of Thrones. Most overrated of all time, I'm not sure what show fits that, but definitely not The Twilight Zone.
>>
>>69703801

Worst part about how overrated Game of Thrones is was how no one cared about the source material until the TV show happened then everyone suddenly acted as if they were a fan all along.
>>
>>69703145
that would be either GoT or BrBa
the americans is acceptable as well
>>
File: John-Lennon.jpg (189 KB, 858x864) Image search: [Google]
John-Lennon.jpg
189 KB, 858x864
>>69703920
>read the books eleven years ago
>tfw it's been enough time that I'm not more mad at how much they've fucked up the story and characters from the source material
I would have been butthurt if it was shitted out closer in time to when I read the books and still had that interest
>>
>>69704123

Imagine where we lived in an opposite world in which GOT aired in early 00s, getting cancelled after the Red Wedding happens and Rome was airing now.

We would just be entering the rise of Caligula arc
>>
File: Pullo.jpg (63 KB, 372x560) Image search: [Google]
Pullo.jpg
63 KB, 372x560
>>69704406
That would be really nice
>>
Probably.
>>
>>69704487

And Carnivale would've gotten all six seasons and True Blood cancelled after one. My Name Is Earl would've gotten a decent conclusion.
>>
>>69703145
This isn't Friends or Cheers, OP
>>
File: rube.gif (495 KB, 475x267) Image search: [Google]
rube.gif
495 KB, 475x267
>>69704552
I want to live in this parallel universe. Can Dead Like Me and Deadwood get a few more seasons too?
>>
>>69704611

It's basically a parallel universe where cancelled shows never got cancelled, except for Firefly which the God of that universe hates for some reason.
>>
>>69704611
dead like me turned to shit. the movie made me upset
>>
>>69705213
That's why I said more seasons and not movies. The movie was horrible. They just mutilated the corpse.
>>
>>69704957
Oh yuck, so Heroes would still be going?
>>
>>69705259
even the later seasons got lame
I'd be down for more like season 1
>>
It's a fact that Breaking Bad is the most overrated TV series ever made
>>
>>69706454
There are only two seasons, though admittedly season 2 is noticeably weaker than season 1. Still good though
>>
>>69703145
No way, this show is very entertaining even though it's cheesy
>>
I really wanted to see a Twilight Zone thread. You guys always have to ruin it
>>
>timeless classic
>overrated
>>
File: typicalbaneposter.jpg (1 MB, 2952x2212) Image search: [Google]
typicalbaneposter.jpg
1 MB, 2952x2212
No.
>>
If this doesn't send shivers down your spine, you are a completely and utterly unredeemable:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14si6x_and-when-the-sky-was-opened_lifestyle
>>
What about that episode where that guy thinks it be like it is, but it don't?
>>
We had to read the script for "It Happened on Mulberry Street" in seventh grade as part of english class. Afterwards, the teacher played the episode, and because she was lazy. It ended up being the one about the man with glasses who just wants to read but nobody would let him. After the episode, everyone looked at me and I was tormented by comparisons to that guy for the rest of the year.
>>
is the outer limits any good?? I have the first season downloaded
>>
>>69707302
>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14si6x_and-when-the-sky-was-opened_lifestyle
I just rewatched this episode and it was wonderful. I really miss the series now
>>
>>69707483
I just ordered the whole series on dvd, so I'll post a bread about it when I get it. Pretty good show, more monster focused than Twilight Zone
>>
File: twilightzone.jpg (15 KB, 434x375) Image search: [Google]
twilightzone.jpg
15 KB, 434x375
Go Away.

Roger Sterling was a genius!
>>
>>69703801
>High Sparrow
>not Pope Francis
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.