[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks like the new trailer has another thing more fuckable than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled-1.jpg (65 KB, 431x246) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
65 KB, 431x246
Looks like the new trailer has another thing more fuckable than Leslie Jones
>>
>>69702456
Can she act or just eye candy?
>>
File: ghostbusters-jumpsuits.jpg.jpg (41 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-jumpsuits.jpg.jpg
41 KB, 720x405
That trailer actually made me depressed.

Melissa McCarthy can really only do one character, and that one character is starting to wear thin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw
>>
File: 634103715553.jpg (5 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
634103715553.jpg
5 KB, 256x192
>>69702456
>>
>>69703798
That character was starting to wear thin by the end of Bridesmaids
>>
>>69703798
>>69703841
Melissa McCarthy isn't seeming to wear thin any time soon.
>>
>>69702585
agreed.
>>
File: jack-nicholson-460_1009548c[1].jpg (18 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
jack-nicholson-460_1009548c[1].jpg
18 KB, 460x288
>>69703917
lol shit why didn't i see that coming
>>
>>69703798
Would Melissa McCarthy even be famous if she wasn't a whale?

Why do all these bitches think they can be based like Roseanne Barr but just end up cringing it up? (Rosie O'dimetrodon included)...
>>
>>69703798
The saddest part is, apparently she was the one trying the hardest to make something good.

>Signs onto the movie thinking it'll be a passing of the torch story like Extreme Ghostbusters
>Is shouted down

>Tells marketing people that the trailer is shit, the "30 Years Ago" stuff is stupid and confusing
>Gets shouted down

Like, out of all of them, it actually sounds like she was really excited to make GHOSTBUSTERS, but no, "fall down again, fatty".

Makes me think of what it must have been like for Ahmed Best to play Jar Jar in Phantom Menace.
>Be huge Star Wars fan
>Love the movies, watched them as a kid
>Oh fuck, they're making new ones
>Oh FUCK, I get to be in them
>OH FUCK, I'M A MAIN CHARACTER
>Jar Jar
>Oh.... fuck....
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.