[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: mad-max1.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mad-max1.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Apologize.
>>
File: Mediocre.gif (562 KB, 432x200) Image search: [Google]
Mediocre.gif
562 KB, 432x200
>>
>>69701447
For what? It's the second best Mad Max after Road Warrior. I make no apologies. Road Warrior was that good.
>>
File: NVcCEh9.gif (1 MB, 237x125) Image search: [Google]
NVcCEh9.gif
1 MB, 237x125
It's my favorite movie of the new millennium so far. I apologize for nothing.
>>
>>69702695
Kek perfectly describes this movie.
>>
>>69701447
Why should I aplogize to a superb movie?
>>
>>69703045
For you
>>
>>69701447
There's literally nothing to apologize for, it's a good flick.
>>
>>69701447
watched this recently
>escape from point A and go to point B
>150 minutes
>Point B is shit to go point A

really? It was shit.
>>
It's an unnecessary sequel/reboot that doesn't feature the man who made the original movies what they are. Only millennials and fools so blinded by nostalgia that they'll lap up anything that panders to it even slightly think this movie is good.
>>
>>69703434
>completely ignoring everything else in the movie besides where they go
This is the laziest criticism I've seen here
>>
>>69703729
I'd like to lap up your pander you dirty little bitch
>>
>>69703729
I think the movie would have been better without the Max character. He was completely useless and made no sense
>>
>>69704062
I'm saying there nothing else worth commenting on during the fucking entire road trip.

>sand was dry
>lots of bullets and explosions
>"That's a trap"
>bald guy considers life choices

shit movie is shit. If this was Titanic the movie would be
>Titanic Leaves port
>150 of water and icebergs
>draw me like a french girl
>Titanic sinks
>>
I actually thought that it was quite average when I first saw it. I rewatched the other day and, while I still think it was overhyped and really overrated, I liked it much more. it is definitely good.
>>
>>69704646

Stop posting. The level of cognitive dissonance being displayed by you should render you unable to form coherent words.
>>
>>69704268

Uh no, he saved a bunch of women and enabled them to free the citadel from Immortan Joe.

One arm and the concubines really needed a good man.
>>
Why? It's an ok action movie. If you like car-chase action sequences you'll enjoy it. It also has nice visulas. Sure the plot was complete and utter shit, that was probably written by a chimpanze hammering on a keyboard, but seriously who went into this movie for the plot?
>>
>>69704962
I'm sorry that you are not able to form a rational argument against the fact that this movie was a huge waste of time and had little reason to no reason even be called a Mad Max movie.

Pretty sure cogitative dissonance does not mean what you think it means. You should look up big words before you try to use them
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.