[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghostbusters New Trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8
File: Bil ol' bitch.jpg (22 KB, 442x265) Image search: [Google]
Bil ol' bitch.jpg
22 KB, 442x265
>"I don't know if it was a race thing or a lady thing, but I'm mad as hell."

It was obviously a weight thing...
>>
link moron.
>>
Woman don't get fat, anon.
>>
>>69701313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y1cnnqiBAQ
>>
WEIGHTBUSTERS!
>>
>>69701238
if you look through every thread posted about this trailer and the youtube comments, you will see this same joke at least 50 times

you're not original
>>
>>69701238
Why do people hate this?
God damn internet haters..
Who cares if its using the ghostbusters franchise, it was just a silly comedy.
This seems like another silly comedy.
The fact they chose thor to be the secretary is funny imo.
>>
>>69701471
Exactly. They can go ahead and kill the "Ghostbusters legacy" a million times for all I care. It was an idiotic movie and it aged like milk.
>>
>>69701445
Haven't seen the joke once.

You're not original.
>>
>>69701238
She's ugly and black and fat.
>>
>>69701841
Now thats comedy.
>>
Literal chimp
>>
>>69701471
People hate it because it's going to be a lame comedy, but the SJWs have basically said "if you criticize this movie, you are scum who hate strong womyn". This pissed more people off than the mediocrity of the film in the first place.
>>
why would it be a lady thing? the other ghostbuster got crowdsurfed.
>>
>>69701238
They couldn't make a fat joke, because the trailer shows the fat one getting carried off. So it was really a poor joke when she said "lady"
But they couldnt just have the joke being "OH IS IT CAUSE IM BLACK!?" because it would offend people so they tacked in the "OH ITS CAUSE IM BLACK OR A LADY?" but again, makes the joke pointless cause we see them carrying the fat one before hand.
>>
>>69702011
Well, she does more of a jump which means she would land harder than McCarthy. So it could be a weight thing.
>>
>>69701404
>cameo by the most unfunny cast member of MadTV
>writers unironically have their obnoxious BBW - who they make scream "AW HEWWWWL NO!" at one point - accuse people of racism
>Giant Ghostbusters logo clearly meant to evoke Stay Puft, and it will probably be final boss of the movie just like Stay Puft was.
>Slimer shows up, looking entirely out of place, not matching the aesthetic of the other ghosts at all
>Trailer spoils the fucking movie, as possessed Chris Hemsworth is clearly behind it all (or at least the ghost driving him is)

I think I'll pass.
>>
>>69701238
It was a species thing.
>>
>>69702246
In the context of reality or a movie?
Also if you wanna play that routine, the proton packs are supposed to weigh a shit load and be nuclear engines, most likley hot as hell to the touch.

Its just a bad joke.

However a good joke during that is where she essentially says "fuck it, I know I got a ghost on me, im going home, nope, done, done with this shit"

The black girl may be the only comedy in the movie infact.
>>
>fat ugly female negro jumps offstage

>expects people to catch her monkey ass
>>
>>69701471
Why should internet opinion ever trigger you?
God damn passive shitposters
Who cares if there's an internet war, it's basically retards fighting against each other.
This seems like another stupid meme
The fact that you're so emotionally triggered is funny imo
>>
>>69702814
Well they couldn't have a Tarzan moment due to racism so ya.
>>
>>69702907
I wasnt triggered i just think its really dumb.
>>
>>69702670
Which species is she?
>>
>>69703429
Knee grow
>>
File: 1463571343140.jpg (67 KB, 599x546) Image search: [Google]
1463571343140.jpg
67 KB, 599x546
>>69701471
People are asked to look at a trailer.
People who do so, as it turns out, have opinions.
The feminists then decide that a comment section full of fake names is 100% misogynistic men, because clearly women can't dislike anything featuring women characters, and men can only dislike things because they hate women. Any woman who disagrees with feminists does not exist. This pov was espoused by people in the industry and amongst activists and that only leaves the people disliking the movie trailer even more, because they were essentially told they are not allowed to dislike something if women are in it.
>>
>>69701238
here's your breakfast, your niggerness
>>
It looks like a cheap green screen movie.
>>
>>69701471
because always the bridesmaid never the bride
>>
File: 1377285255934.jpg (15 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1377285255934.jpg
15 KB, 600x400
Poor James doesn't deserve whats happening to him
>>
>>69701238
>people watch trailer and don't like it
>negative rating
>"I don't know if it was a race thing or a lady thing, but I'm mad as hell."
NEITHER OF THESE THINGS ARE THE CAUSE
>>
>>69704456
What? Who?
>>
File: 1463607538170.jpg (86 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1463607538170.jpg
86 KB, 900x506
>>69701238
It's a lady thing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
>>
>>69701471
>The fact they chose thor to be the secretary is funny imo.
If you read the long since leaked script you would know they hire him only to be eye candy. Now I want you to imagine if this cast was r63'd and think about what the reaction to that would have been.
>>
>>69704904
A shitty movie nobody would have seen from the 1990's when they used to do that.
>>
>>69701238
It really should had been that.
>>
File: 1392257694199.jpg (76 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
1392257694199.jpg
76 KB, 600x334
>tfw everyone associated with this movie is going to be utilizing the backlash/"misogyny" against this for the rest of their careers

why would god allow this to happen
>>
>>69701238
wow how do you fuck up this badly?
>get accused of being racist
>put out trailer that brings up race
>essentially tell us hemsworth is the evil guy (straight white cis stupid man get it?)

Is this gonna be the second most disliked trailer on youtube? How many american dollars did they spend on this movie?
>>
>don't catch person in the mosh pit joke
>aww hell naw
>exorcist reference
>It's a cadilac

how did this get the green light? these were played out 10 years ago. I'm pretty sure scary movie did all of this.
>>
>>69701238
>It was obviously a weight thing...
Maybe it was because she called them sweaty freaks
>>
>trailers look like a bland but watchable standard comedy
>except they force in the muh women and muh race
>advertising has been nothing but the same
If they didn't go all "grrrl power!" it would have been fine. People would be kinda of pissed about remaking GB, but it wouldn't have been much more than that
Then Fox sees this and does the exact same thing with Rocky Horror Picture Show. How long until they learn?
>>
>>69701238
This movie looks like shit. Doesn't matter that they're women, doesn't matter that it's a remake. It just, as a film, looks like complete garbage.
>>
>>69704596
I think he's referring to James Rolfe, better known as The Angry Video Game Nerd. He made a video regarding this movie recently saying he's just outright not gonna review it because he's just gonna do what any sane person who doesn't like the look of a movie would do and not see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ
>>
>>69708412
BASED Rolfe
>>
>>69701471
>Why do people hate this?

In no particular order:
>shoehorned in female cast
>aggressive marketing labeling anyone who doesn't want to see this a sexist/misogynist/virgin/racist
>terrible effects
>terrible jokes
>the nth pointless remake/reboot
>unoriginal story and characters
>the arrogance of the people involved in the film, the actors, director and production company
>the rampant shilling for this movie
>people keep bringing up this turd despite no one giving a shit about it

If you like this movie, congratulations, you're an idiot. But for all those who don't like this movie (the vast majority given the ratio of likes to dislikes) it is just an endless pointless debate until this turd inevitably flops. Whoever green lit this garbage needs to be beaten
>>
>>69705148
well they are delusional, so turning their failures into "successes" is only natural right?
>>
>>69706241
>watchable
how valueless is your time? I wouldn't watch this movie if they paid me to watch it
>>
>>69701471
Patton pls go.
>>
>>69701238
>The straight white male, who just so happens to be skinny and dumb is evil

Wew lad
>>
>>69703429
Kangz
>>
>>69701841

And a woman.
>>
>>69704636
i went to high school with second girl above chimplady. shes always posting pics with the stars on fb
>>
>>69701238
call me stupid but this second trailer is a little more tolerable than the first and this will probably be painfully average if not god awful
>>
>>69701238
hey fuck you, there's nothing wrong with being overweight you entitled privileged faggot
>>
>>69703830
Yes, clearly it's purely feminism run amok. The shitposters, trolls and dumbasses that actually hate the movie for shallow reasons rather than it's own bad merits didnu nuffin.
Face it anon, shit like this doesn't occur in a vaccuum. It's two distinct groups of assholes egging eachother on, and because every retard has a public voice on the internet we get to hear all of it.
That said, fuck this movie. Too much slapstick for my tastes.
>>
>>69701238
The thing that bugs me about this line is in one of the first trailers it showed it wasn't a lady thing when another one of the team jumps on the mosh pit. So why the fuck would this joke even make sense? It's just implying the audience is racist.
>>
>>69701238
It was a "giant ~250lb(+gear) 6'5" person jumps into the crowd unannounced and expects to surf" thing, actually.
>>
>>69716086
Is she really that big?
>>
>>69716467
Dunno about weight but she is only 6'0" and just looks xboxhueg because the others are short.
>>
>>69701238
Is she a metaphor for the movie and the crowd being anyone who isn't a social justice cuck?
>>
>>69716523
Christ. If James Harrison had a sister that could somewhat act/improv than she would be it.
>>
>>69715537
People aren't allowed to dislike movies for 'shallow' reasons? Anon, you've clearly been drinking the cool-aid.

I agree there are trolls trolling SJWs and MRAs fighting with Feminists that egg this on, but at the end of the day, the shit movie designed to pander to what feminists think women should want out of a movie still makes for a shit movie.

There are plenty of women who are bothered by the fact that creators in the comic book and movie industries seem to think all you need to do is swap the genders of male characters and turn them into these cringy female caricatures that aren't even relate-able, in order to get women to like things men like. It's insulting. I just hope people don't go to see it just to see what all the fuss is about, because then this tactic will continue.
>>
>>69705148
There are plenty of women who are also sick of this tactic or simply not interested in the subject all together, despite the assumption that every dislike was by a cis/het/white/male in the name of 'The Patriarchy'. I really doubt that this will further their careers. If anything this kind of shit is making it more and more obvious what a load of petty bullshit modern feminism is. Let them wank their way to the backlash they deserve.
>>
>>69704636
no wonder the movie (trailer) sucks ass. women aren't funny.
>>
>>69701238
That's the fucking joke you retards. Jesus Christ...
>>
>>69718967
She calls them "sweaty freaks" before she jumps in the crowd and then wonders why they don't lift her up?

Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>69704073
Motherfucker. I now want sum kfc
> It's 12:45 am and I also don't eat that shit anymore...
jdimsa
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.