[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Snyder just adapt this? It's got everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Flashpoint-Paradox-movie.jpg (2 MB, 1310x1800) Image search: [Google]
Flashpoint-Paradox-movie.jpg
2 MB, 1310x1800
Why didn't Snyder just adapt this? It's got everything he likes.

>Batman that uses guns and kills people
>Wonder Woman and Aqua Man have a sex scene
>Wonder Woman kills children
>Apocalyptic war between Atlanteans and Amazons
>Political stuff with the US trying to defeat both WW and AM and Cyborg being a g-man
>Time travel stuff with Flash
>Flash is mutilated by setting himself on fire
>Lex and Deathstroke are good guys
>Global nuclear explosion with Captain Atom
>Female joker
>gritty ass dystopian future
>superman is an emaciated simpleton after decades of government experiments underground

Instead we're getting DC's The Avengers League: Injustice
>>
File: Thomas-Wayne-Flashpoint.png (866 KB, 667x626) Image search: [Google]
Thomas-Wayne-Flashpoint.png
866 KB, 667x626
BAT OF MURDER
>>
>>69699770
Adapt justice league new 52 vol 1

It's the only comic I've ever read but its gud
>>
>>69700010

That's pretty much what every fake spoiler posted about the JL movie takes cues from too.
>>
>>69699770
>Female joker
Dont ruin the only original character
>>
>>69700053
I hope it's true.

Just hand the book to Snyder and say "make this" and have bin afflecki write something about superman to make it fit in
>>
Because that would be an incredibly bad introduction to the DC film universe.
>>
>>69700501

Why? We're already familiar with Superman, Batman, Flash and Wonder Woman. There were TV shows for all of them before MCU was even possible. We don't need individual origin stories or introductions.
>>
>>69700010

Read more comics. It's bland.
>>
>>69700628
I would think that if BVS would have taught us anything it's that being familiar with characters isn't enough if you don't put in the work to make them interesting.
>>
because jeffrey dean morgan will play thomas batman
>>
>>69701298
Pretty sure he has sined a multi film deal, if jusice leauge goes well flash paradox is next with him as Batman
>>
>>69700010
>It's good
It's really not.
>>
>>69700010
It's not that good, but it does get better in later volumes.
>>
>>69703314
I mean, it's sure as hell better than death of superman
>>
>>69703381
Yeah but that's like saying Civil War is better than One More Day. As far as JL stories go it's dull and completely by the numbers.
>>
Because it is hard to adapt when you consider the following groups, normies, foreigners, folks over 20, folks over 30, folks in their 40+ (each may have a different view of what bats should be like). Also internet folks that do not watch film trailers.
>>
>>69699770
Flashpoint is something that needs buildup to be done properly. The lack of build is part of the reason why the animated adaptation was just average.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.