[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard super hero movies are actually good now. Is it true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
I heard super hero movies are actually good now. Is it true?

If so how did it happen and where should I start?
>>
>>69694352
Its not true. Watch one's from 2008 and before
>>
>>69694383
/thread
>>
>>69694352
Why are you asking about popular movies in a place where popular things are hated.
The answer is that it's always going to be shit, no matter what.
>>
File: 143273728299363.png (635 KB, 565x821) Image search: [Google]
143273728299363.png
635 KB, 565x821
Avoid the MCU at all costs if you want to preserve brain cells.
>>
>>69694540
lol kys
>>
>>69694540
But DCucks have been on a mental breakdown since 2013.
There's no one as brain damaged as them.
>>
>>69694383
2008 was really the only and last great year for capeshit
>the dark knight
>iron man 1
>Hellboy 2

Every studio was at the top of their game, there are 2-3 good capeshit a after that year at best but nothing came close to that year
>>
>>69694352

No. That moment has passed.

Watch V for Vendetta, Watchmen and Sin City if you want good super hero movies.

Maybe one or two of Marvel phase 1 if you want something better than Singer Xmen or Spiderman done by SONY since at that time it seemed like marvel knew what they where doing in relation with the rest (comparatively)

Disregard most of phase 2 except perhaps the winter soldier and then drop the whole thing.

Or you can watch Batman animated movies. Those are kind of safe.

But seriously the genre is shit again now.
>>
All of nolans batmans
Ironman 1 and 3
Captain America 2
Spider-Man 1 and 2
Amazing Spider-Man
Xmen fc, dofp and the wolverine
Deadpool

Everything else is marginally good at best and Reddit tier at worst
>>
>>69695206
>Amazing Spider-Man
Awful
>>
From what I've seen personally

God Tier
The Dark Knight, Unbreakable, Watchmen, X-Men First Class, The Incredibles

Good Tier
Iron Man, Avengers Assemble, Spiderman, Spiderman 2, Batman Begins, V For Vendetta, Kick Ass, Ant-Man, X-Men, X-Men 2, X-Men Days Of Future Past, Captain America Civil War

Average Tier
Iron Man 2, The Dark Knight Rises, Avengers Age Of Ultron, Kick Ass 2, The Amazing Spiderman, Hulk, Captain America The Winter Soldier, Deadpool, Guardians Of The Galaxy

Bad Tier
Iron Man 3, Captain America The First Avenger, Spiderman 3, The Amazing Spiderman 2, X-Men 3, X-Men Origins Wolverine, The Wolverine, Man Of Steel, Fantastic Four (2005), Fantastic Four Rise Of The Silver Surfer, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Thor The Dark World

Shit Tier
Daredevil, Batman & Robin, Green Lantern, Fantastic Four (2015)
>>
So far the only superhero movies that I liked were the first two Nolan Batman films, Watchmen and Kick-Ass.
>>
>>69695280
le epic copypasta
>>
File: 1342033414532.jpg (24 KB, 329x355) Image search: [Google]
1342033414532.jpg
24 KB, 329x355
>>69694352
Anything that is DC, with the exception of Nolan's Batman movies, is trash, anything made by disney, the so called MCU, is trash, avoid those movies.
>>
>>69695780
No I just have it saved in a document and add to it when I see a capeshit movie.
>>
>>69695280
Dardevil is nowhere near Batman and Robin tier
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.