[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this the best action choreography scene in the past 10 years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: civilwar20.jpg (336 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
civilwar20.jpg
336 KB, 1920x1080
is this the best action choreography scene in the past 10 years? being serious
>>
>civil """"""""""""""""""war"""""""""""""""""""
>>
Of course, it's pure kino, just look at how well they're placed. Being serious here as well.
>>
>>69691513
>those shadows under their feet on the right side

lmao
>>
Sure, if you can tell me what Scarlett Witch and Vision were doing every second they weren't on screen. Cause either of them can rekt the other side on their own, yet when they aren't on camera it's like they don't exist
>>
Quality is all over the place in the airport scene.
But yeah I think the clash is pretty good
>>
Not even in the top 50.
>>
>>69691513
Dead serious.

Yes.

It is true kino.
>>
>>69691513
i enjoyed it but no
>>
>>69691582
Scarlet Witch was doing plenty. She was the team's goddamn crutch, Hawkeye and Bucky would have been rekt if it weren't for her

I'll give you Vision, though. He isn't present during the first half, but during the second half he just seems to be hanging out on the sidelines doing nothing. Maybe he didn't want to hurt Cap's team? Idk
>>
File: 1247234723829.jpg (107 KB, 1080x812) Image search: [Google]
1247234723829.jpg
107 KB, 1080x812
>>69691513
no
>>
its sad that only 3 actors were actually at that "scene". everything is digital these days, its sad

https://youtu.be/U3_z2N4V2qk?t=7m36s
>>
>>69691513
I literally let out a gasp reading this post. Good bait. 7/10.
>>
>>69691756
2>3>1
>>
>>69691866
>I only watch fine pieces of cinematography such as Kuflick and Lynch
>>
>>69691513
Nope. This is
>>
>>69692081
This fight scene was more akin to le anime power levels keep rising than anything good. Why the fuck didn't each side target the other's weaker members? Iron man could hit Jeremy renner in the face and just knock him out.
>>
>>69692755
Because nobody cares about the guy with the bow.
>>
>>69691513
>DCucks will NEVER stop being mad
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.